Options

Missing Items in Stash [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Rasecramos69Rasecramos69 Posts: 4
    Diem926 said:

DrZola said:

Hey all, sorry for the late reply. I've been following along with the team, and we are aware of this issue and are working to fix it ASAP.

I will have more information for you as soon as I can get it.

How will you know how much we had before it disappeared?

Dr. Zola
    The items don't physically exist in your account, stash, or device. All of that data still exists on the server, which is where it always is. The issue is that there is a problem accessing that information right now.

DrZola said:

Hey all, sorry for the late reply. I've been following along with the team, and we are aware of this issue and are working to fix it ASAP.

Dr. Zola
    The items don't physically exist in your account, stash, or device. All of that data still exists on the server, which is where it always is. The issue is that there is a problem accessing that information right now.
    Since resources could be expiring while Kabam fixes yet another bug, what are your plans on providing players the items back?
    Same problem here. I saved a lot of iso and now is completely empty! So sad for this situation. :(
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    As ong as it is fixed by tomorrow's level up ev
    Diem926 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Since resources could be expiring while Kabam fixes yet another bug, what are your plans on providing players the items back?
    Seriously, dude?
  • Options
    Diem926Diem926 Posts: 37

As ong as it is fixed by tomorrow's level up ev

Diem926 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Seriously, dude?
    Seriously what?
  • Options
    Is it even worth putting in a ticket, at this point?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★

Is it even worth putting in a ticket, at this point?

Not if they're currently working on it. If they suggest you put one in to get your Items back, perhaps.
  • Options
    What's going to happen to the items that expire while we can't access them?
  • Options
    Goose_oneGoose_one Posts: 6
    Well ****. No legends run for me now. I was pretty loaded up, too
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    What happens to the calendar items too? Are those going to be restored? I don’t want to lose a whole t3 alpha tonight
  • Options
    IamNortonIamNorton Posts: 26
    Crine60 said:

IamNorton said:

5k iso
    Revives potions alfa t1
    Everything gone ... KABAM FIX THIS

So you can just do a quest that would put an item in storage and it gives you everything back stop crying
    If you restart it disappears again.
    But you get it all back to do as you need right now if you are not using it right now what is your issue to look at it stop crying on the forums they already know about it.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Do the 7-hour event quests run on the same server as folks stash?

Cause they're not showing up now either.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    So is the expiring stuff going to dissapear?
  • Options
    AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Same issue here.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Do the 7-hour event quests run on the same server as folks stash?

Cause they're not showing up now either.

Mine is missing too.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    My stash items came back for an hour and then disappeared again.
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149

I know that this has affected some summoners more negatively than others, and I will be raising that with the team in the morning.

I recommend you work on an update to automatically claim Rewards when they "expire," as well as auto-sell resources when they "expire." This is what Marvel Puzzle Quest does. When a user has covers they have not claimed, if they expire before the next time they log in, then the game automatically sells them, and puts up a message they next time they log in that they have been sold. This way, the user doesn't have to "remember" to sell the items they're not going to use.

Similarly, when it comes to the Rewards tab, you can make the game auto-claim the rewards when they reach expiration. That would definitely help in this situation, where users are unable to claim rewards that are about to expire. And it would help any time when a user forgets to claim something, or just would prefer to wait as long as possible to claim it. It would save us the trouble of having to remember to claim items, and always have to keep an eye on the expiration timer.
  • Options
    Epichero114Epichero114 Posts: 13
    Dude this is happening to me as well
  • Options
    Epichero114Epichero114 Posts: 13
    Restart hasn't fixed mine either
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    I had a lot of 6* tech signature stones expiring... I wanna see what's goin on tomorrow
  • Options
    9Suhail9Suhail Posts: 26
    Mine vanished as well. I opened a few daily crystals and only those appeared rest is gone @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Same here.
  • Options
    BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119
    kabam in this year just broke through the roof with his bugs.
    but It's all the Illuminati's fault
  • Options
    BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Posts: 55
    Time to invest in more hamsters to keep the wheels running
  • Options
    RitualMasRitualMas Posts: 9
    My warehouse is empty when it will be fixed
  • Options
    Rangz82Rangz82 Posts: 3
    Yeah mines empty aswell an I've tried restarting
  • Options
    MnevisMnevis Posts: 1
    Buongiorno. Identica cosa anche a me... Già da ieri sera tutto sparito... Apri un paio di cristalli ed al nuovo riavvio tutto sparito
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,706 ★★★★★
    What is going to happen to the timers on items in the stash and unless people are paranoid enough to keep screenshots how can I trust that I get everything back correctly when there is 2000+ items in my stash?

This really sucks.
  • Options
    Whether it matters or not, mine was fine at 13:30 AEST.
  • Options
    If anyone is as important as I am and rushed to this thread to complain before back reading.

Due to the advice given earlier by someone, I opened a GM crystal to put more iso in stash, whole stash reappeared and I screenshotted the lot.