**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Ironman Buff Introduced as a 7* A Slap in the Face to the Community

Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way but I have an OG Ironman 6* R1 Sig60. Never ranked up cause he's a noodle with zero utility. But now Kabam introduces an OGIM buff and throw him out as a 7*...kinda a slap in the face since alot of us have the champ aready. 7* makes me still not wana waste resources to rank him up. Same goes for other 6* champs now available as 7*. Also I think it's bad all the new champs come out as 7*s. Reminds me alot of when 6*s were introduced. And I don't think Accention will matter since you can only accend R5 maxes champs. So now all the unranked and unused 6* will just sit there like all the 5*s. Just my thoughts on it.

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    If they ever release 7* herc, doom, torch, nimrod, etc. would they also be a slap in the face to those who already ranked their 6* versions now?
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Everything a “slap to the face” apparently these days 🫥
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Good luck pulling him out of the Titan pool then (whenever that is cause it ain't happening anytime soon)
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    This post was a slap to the face of the community
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    You don’t know how much he will rely on his sig lvl and awakened ability so the 6* will be a lot easier to rank and easier to get max potential out of faster.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Entitlement says what?
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    7* have been a thing for months now and you only realize this after the IM buff?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    Wow there's a second Iron Man post on one day that's in the running for worst post of the month.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,383 ★★★★★
    Here are some prime examples: Magneto, Black Panther, Colossus.

For the longest time, Seatin made a running joke “Send a Colossus his way” because Colossus was trash. Now anyone with a Colossus was happy for the buff. Especially Magneto. This isn’t a slap to the face for anyone
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    I have a decent account, average for a paragon, i do spend about 15 bucks a month on black iso and the unit card, though I was ftp for most of this year including 4th of July. That being said I have 137 r3 6* or higher and am at the point where I just randomly pick a champ to r3 each level up since catalysts are so prevalent they would just expire. So I'll just level Ironman now. So I see it as a win.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Gosh dang, this might take the cake of worst take all month, congrats dethroning the other dude.

but... this month has just started

that's when you know your take is awful
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Can we all agree to a replacement term for slap in the face? Thumb in the eye? Kick in the grundle? Getting pecked by a chicken?
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Yo bro, you trying to farm disagrees?