**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Kabam Censorship

Idk if its me , but kabam's censorship is extremely annoying now . I understand its for keeping global a safe place to chat but my god , I cant even type trade without being censored . Like bro there's a trading event going on but I cant even ask people to trade cause it gets censored . And just now a person asked is galan good , I wanted to respond " Galan is good " but it gets censored . I typed each word as its own sentence and turns out " is " is the one that's being censored. This isn't the only example , their have been cases where my sentence was censored even though I didn't say anything bad . For example, a few years ago I couldn't type " can someone help me with masochism " in chat even though that's a node in act 5. Kabam I'm not saying remove censorship , but like just please make it better so that only bad words are censored, Its annoying having your sentence censored for no reason.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_Faltu1Mr_Faltu1 Posts: 47
    Limiting censorship to global chat would also be a good step
    I can't even discuss anything with friends (ally members) in-game. Discord/Line is a necessity atleast for me.
  • Options
    Don't you know? "Galan is" are very bad words on global. Other fun words that have since been replaced are "I'm too" and "breezed".

Btw, you didn't hear it from me, but if you put do @trade, the AI that censors words won't censor it.
  • Options
    My name gets censored a lot too lmao.

Also, the word "Damnation" (which is part of CGR's abilities).

Super annoying.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,866 ★★★★★
    Probably a third party censorship software. But wait that’s against TOS
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    Trade has been most likely censored because people have spammed the bejesus out of it. Also, there's a Gifting Event, not Trading Event. ;)