**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Having most massive Thing has it's benefits... πŸ˜‰

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,180 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Last night I ascended my favorite and redid my strongest team and cracked the Top 25 in the world. @Kabam Aidan thanks for designing this Man this Monster πŸ’ͺ🏼

Not too shabby for F2P 🀘🏼
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Last night I ascended my favorite and redid my strongest team and cracked the Top 25 in the world. @Kabam Aidan thanks for designing this Man this Monster πŸ’ͺ🏼

Your F2P must mean something different than Free 2 Play, because ain’t no way surely 🀨

Either way, that dudes right, Instaban material lol
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 573 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    68k health 😳 Oh my goodness.
  • Options
    Obviously F2P = Free to Play.... which is what I am.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Calm down with that title 😏. Also, congrats!! I personally fear him a lot, even with or without the unstoppable counter.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wish I had the resources and courage to rank up my favorite character like that, that's massive, thank god we're nowhere near the same level, it would be a nightmare fighting that Thing, even with a counter
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Even with a counter, I’m not sure this guy is even beatable in BGs (aside from maybe blackcat)
  • Options
    JakeeeeJakeeee Posts: 9 β˜…
    I wouldn't even bother putting him in my bg deck, if I saw that thing I would ban him 0.2 seconds
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OP, please tell us how fares in battlegrounds. I thought about r5 thing but I see him get demolished by tons of skill champs like falcon, valk, kp, crossbones etc etc all too often. Not to mention non-skill counters like galan and herc who mash him.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,931 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guess i should probably ascend Valk over Kingpin
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,793 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats man! Now I'll have nightmares for weeks😊
  • Options
    jayb8008jayb8008 Posts: 79 β˜…

Would someone please tell me how to get to that summoner leaderboard? I can't find that anywhere.
  • Options
    jayb8008jayb8008 Posts: 79 β˜…
    Nevermind. I googled it and found a prof hoff video. It was right in front of my face!
  • Options
    Crossbones says hi
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2023
    Polygon said:

Guess i should probably ascend Valk over Kingpin

Btw kingping's sp-1 degen have chance that thing Won't gain any rock stacks with each hit.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

OP, please tell us how fares in battlegrounds. I thought about r5 thing but I see him get demolished by tons of skill champs like falcon, valk, kp, crossbones etc etc all too often. Not to mention non-skill counters like galan and herc who mash him.

He has been solid in BGs but like any defensive champ, there are always counters. He has won me many rounds, both on defense AND attack. Too many people think of him as just a defender though and I’ll draft him with every intent as an attacker and the opponent β€˜wastes’ an attack counter pick πŸ˜…. 🀘🏼
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have been expecting this post from you @LilMaddogHT. Congrats, dude! My 6R4 is already ascended and I have been waiting for Level Up event to make him my very first 6R5 as well. Pic will follow.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ahmynuts said:

You and your massive Thing should have a battlegrounds match against the guy from yesterday i think who showed us his ginormous Wong

Shang Chi can't do anything to Thing ... his protection will trigger way often ..a r5 ascended Galan will make a joke of ascended r5 Thing.
  • Options

I have been expecting this post from you @LilMaddogHT. Congrats, dude! My 6R4 is already ascended and I have been waiting for Level Up event to make him my very first 6R5 as well. Pic will follow.

Ok, screw Level Up event. Here we go:

I love it! @Hector_1475 - check this thread - offer still stands/available. If interested, hit me up on Line 🀘🏼
  • Options
    YouDontNeedToKnowYouDontNeedToKnow Posts: 112 β˜…

How do you know someone is FTP?

Billboards cost money. P2W are the ones that $pend in order to get stuff done.

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Isn't everyone free to play? It doesn't cost me anything to pick up the phone and play. I too play for free. Whenever it starts to cost to play, I'm out.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,042 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    More food for Elsa, we eating good...