Has Anyone Spent On The Cap Commisary Event?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
Just a poll to see if anyone has spent or bought any offers to get the event rewards.

Has Anyone Spent On The Cap Commisary Event? 210 votes

Yes, I have spent
18%
LeNoirFaineantbhuv9191PerfectExampleTendersquadAzKicker316Manup456SpeedbumpAIISupernaturalGK_23Godrohrp01arisZsirhcZNewtothegame1Denzel116Pikolulaserjohn26HungaryHippoFuskieLegionnaireIronman3000 38 votes
No, I have not spent
81%
PantherusNZFrnkieloSnakeEyes69MegaSkater67FreakydSligMaat1985JohnnoooooophillgreenKossukoseJazz_MessengerBosleyTheBroookLuke2323RayhanIshaquekikiFurieuxyuwArchdemon_René_VuShanos100 172 votes

Comments

• JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Yes, I have spent
    Spent 15 just for the 6* shards. I've been pretty inactive recently so it was just to make up for missing the last 2 MEQ's. Pulled Spider Ham and iBomb, so I don't totally regret it
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 199
    Yes, I have spent
    Spent the gold for the generic rank up and units in the 6 star AG
  • AIISupernaturalAIISupernatural Member Posts: 40
    Yes, I have spent
    got one of the small ones for the 5k 6* shards and the 10 cavalier nexus. Made Thronebreaker from Uncollected in 2 months so my 6* pool is lacking.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,435 Guardian
    Yes, I have spent
    The money deals aren't half bad. 6* shards are nice with the r4 mats, and the t6cc in the higher ones is also fairly nice
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 ★★★★★
    To be honest, I debated buying 2 or 3 of the Superior Deals to snag an R5, but I just can't get over the fact that it would only give 900 Points in the Event.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,445 ★★★★
    No, I have not spent
    I see people saying they spent...but not with money.

I thought the question was about money.

If not ,I'd trade loyalty for arena tickets (86) and selled for gold on Comissary and got 500k+ gold

And units for Thanos 4*
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    No, I have not spent

If not ,I'd trade loyalty for arena tickets (86) and selled for gold on Comissary and got 500k+ gold

And units for Thanos 4*

This poll is about the money offers.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
    No, I have not spent

Just a poll to see if anyone has spent or bought any offers to get the event rewards.

i thought we are talking about real money. Well , the 6 star rank up gem is really bad gold wise , but i still bought all of it since i have gold to spare
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    No, I have not spent
    Not yet. I doubt I will until I have the full view of how the points will work. And then I still might not.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,830 ★★★★★
    Yes, I have spent
    I spent TIME reading all bout the deals in game, line chat and forums.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    No, I have not spent

And units for Thanos 4*

Yeah I’m guessing this poll is unfortunately not reflective of the results you were looking for cause I think the vagueness confused a lot of people.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    No, I have not spent
    I‘ve spent hoarded ressources, yes, but no real money.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    No, I have not spent

And units for Thanos 4*

Yeah I’m guessing this poll is unfortunately not reflective of the results you were looking for cause I think the vagueness confused a lot of people.
    Apologies about the vagueness of this post
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    No, I have not spent

And units for Thanos 4*

Apologies about the vagueness of this post
    I got it! I assumed, tho wasn’t sure, that you meant with real money by saying “spent or bought”

But truly, I think the only way it would’ve made sense to a lot of people was if it was - have you spent?

No
    Yes with in-game currency
    Yes with real money
    Yes with both

Lol anything less and I think some players would still be confused
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★
    No, I have not spent
    Spent no money, didn't even spend 7% of my gold on a R4 gem based on the terrible store in general.

Did trade in 210 alliance tickets of unknown origin on more gold.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Yes, I have spent
    I turned in 700 AQ tickets for 4+ million gold, not that I needed it, and used 7,777,777 gold for a rank 4 gem. Didn't need that either but I'm close to another rank 5 and figured I may as well get a r4 without using cats. Running map 6 atm so didn't need the AQ tickets. Most of the deals are pretty underwhelming.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    No, I have not spent
    I want to get civil warrior fully ftp and keep him as a regrettable memory in my roster
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    No, I have not spent
    Of course not. Dumbest ‘event’ i have seen so far. Not worth the announcement and build up.

Caps canteen is a big expensive failure
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I needed that 4* Thanos to complete my profile collection, so had to jump on that 555 unit 4* champion selector. NO RAGRETS

How did you get the legends title with that roaster
    Modding
    Nah he has a really good gaming chair and a 4* herc (the 4* herc part is a joke)
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    No, I have not spent
    I used some of my Gold for the R1>R2 and R2>R3 gems and units I had on hand for the AG and sig stones (primarily for the sig stones). Plus trading in tickets I will never use.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    No, I have not spent
    I don't see one reason to.