**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What are you choosing from the loyalty selector?

What are you choosing from the loyalty selector? 233 votes

7-star crystal
48%
Madman_marvinDNA3000MasterSmokeBigPoppaCBONEDrZolaBendyHort4PerfectExamplebuffajrTendersquadzuffySIlverProfessorallinashesMagrailothosHenrytfu_41NescioFrankWhitehydrogohardQuikPikBaseballguy711 114 votes
Rank 4 -> 5 gem
48%
GroundedWisdomSnizzbarFreakydSpity68EliOrSomethingIl_CuocoManup456SpeedbumpShaggyMKenneth1978KingnaesJazz_MessengerNemo51Luke2323captaincushOdachiRayhanIshaqueBluestonerockykostonTheHeroDeserved 112 votes
2020 Champion selector
3%
evilKINGwilsonSavageBreaker69ZAHIDMALIK1588Elite13Mknight123zkgenJLordVileJ 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 490 ★★★
    Rank 4 -> 5 gem
    I’m so torn I only have 1 r5
  • Options
    Jake933Jake933 Posts: 40
    edited September 2023
    Jack2634 said:

Jake933 said:

I chosse the crystal.. but unfortunately i got hawrd the duck.. wish i choose the rank up gem

wdym ? Howard is solid
    To be honest i dont play with him at all even though i have him as 6 star.. but i saw alot of people wanting vision and mordo, black cat.. i didnt see anyone wishing to get him so i figured he's not that great
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    7-star crystal
    Took the crystal, w/o looking too into it as the offers have all been title based lately. Pissed that I didn't take the 4-5 sector.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    7-star crystal
    Got Aarkus. Very happy for once!
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    7-star crystal
    Got Vision which is great since I lacked a cosmic class. If the rank up gem would’ve been a nexus crystal, that might’ve changed my mind, but I already have 10, and only a 2 classes I’d take up immediately, so odds weren’t the best.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    7-star crystal
    Got Howard. Now my ears can bleed even more
  • Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 78
    I took the crystal and got void, black cat was my preferred choice but I’ve heard good things about void
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,418 ★★★★★
    7-star crystal
    ahmynuts said:

Howard is peak sound design
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    7-star crystal
    hyp3r05 said:

I took the crystal and got void, black cat was my preferred choice but I’ve heard good things about void

Now you just need to get him to max sig. Light work
  • Options
    Jake933Jake933 Posts: 40
    ahmynuts said:

What are your thoughts on Howard bro.. i got him too..and what you were hoping to get if you don't mind me asking
  • Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65
    Rank 4 -> 5 gem
    I'm gonna get the gem now cuz the 7* crystal is available in the New loyalty store but the gem isn't.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    Pulled & duped Howard, not sure how to feel…🦆
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,490 ★★★★★
    7-star crystal
    Pulled Mordo
  • Options
    Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 67
    7-star crystal
    Got 7 star Void
  • Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 78
    ahmynuts said:

hyp3r05 said:

Now you just need to get him to max sig. Light work
    Well
    Rip to that loyalty then
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    7-star crystal
    There was only 1 champ in the Loyalty crystal I didn't want, so I figured the odds weren't bad of pulling literally anything else...

I really *really* wish I had've gone with the 4-5 because now I have a dumb cosmic and tech duck 😫
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    7-star crystal
    I got Mordo.

Not unhappy (although I'd have preferred Black Cat or Vision); as I'd been thinking of taking the 6* to r4...
  • Options
    BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 100
    Took the rank up gem and took abs man to rank 5, more than happy with my decision
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    For me it was Howard and Mordo. At least were two I didn't invested as 6-star's so there's that.

Also didn't realized there was a rank up gem crystal, but oh well ...
  • Options
    xWMDxxWMDx Posts: 4
    Rank 4 -> 5 gem
    Buy the r4-5 gem and then go for 7* later on down the road. An ascended 6* is far more valuable than the 7* IMO. It's either Herc, Nick, AA, DDoom, IDoom, and hope I don't get a Science crystal which I have no one for BUT chances are that's what I'm getting
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 264 ★★★
    Rank 4 -> 5 gem
    The gem is more suitable for my acc. No matter what gem I got, I have a very solid candidate for it. Wouldn't be a good feeling if I got 7* Mordo. There are more useful 7* champs in the basic pool than in this limited group.