Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 8 Chapter 3: Illumination - Coming October 18 2023

Comments

• Options
    RockyshockyRockyshocky Posts: 102 ★★

I get you have a 4-5 gem and a 1-2 gem for 7* but what the ****. That’s barely anything. Last quest gave a good amount of t6c and t3a. Including rank up Mats after the act is completed

I assume by "last quest" you mean 8.2, which gave 2.3 total T6CC. 8.3 will give us functionally 10.5 T6CC. Is that not enough of an increase? I mean they literally quintupled the t6cc from path rewards, theres as much t6cc in completion of 8.3 as there was completion + exploration in 8.2, not to mention the 7 T6CC bundled inside of the gems.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,140 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    Is it just me or the sig stone count dropped? 8.1 and 8.2 had 50 sigs each for exploration and 8.3 only has 40 but in completion.
    Where did the other ten go?
  • Options
    Jonicco20Jonicco20 Posts: 2
    I am not happy with them removing the catalysts of 6 and alphas of 3, since it makes it difficult for us to continue promoting fighters without it.
    The rest is good

No estoy conforme con que quiten los catalizadores de 6 y alfas de 3, ya que nos dificulta seguir ascendiendo luchadores sin ello.
    Lo demás bien
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I hope it was a mistake the absence of t3a and t6b in 8.3. because if it wasn't then i don't know what kind of game is kabam playing LOL
  • Options
    JaviJGMZAJaviJGMZA Posts: 13
    edited October 2023
    It's a nice rewards but...why i didn't see t6b and t3a in anything path?, like in the act 7 so excepcional whit rewards regard everything path
  • Options
    Так будет титул за исследование?
  • Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    Absolute joke that there’s no T6B or T3A on offer, but as usual, relics are being shoved down our throats.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,592 ★★★★★
    I think people forget that people want to r2 7s which take 7 of each t6b and t3a getting rank up gems sorta delays people to r2 7s as the t3a and t6b are in gems instead of catalyst i am one that would preferred the catalyst over the rank up gem.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

Why @Kabam Miike last moment change for 5* relic shards. It was always 10000 shards. If 2500 shards were intended then you should have taken care while the posting first time not just half an hour before.This is not good. Because gets excited to see the reward first time wether it is 10000 or 2500. But when you change it and decrease the reward then there will cause some disappointment.

LOL..can’t believe this post was up for few days and was edited 1 min after the quest is released to change the 10k relic shards to 2.5k. Sneaky much 😂
  • Options
    So going through 8.3.3 and the striker burst damage of 2000% isnt working anyone in this discussion also noticing this?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

So going through 8.3.3 and the striker burst damage of 2000% isnt working anyone in this discussion also noticing this?

Mine worked fine
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Mine worked fine
    Who u using as i tried silk omega sent and odin and there was no burst damage

Edit: just done a few second recording of the issue im seeing
  • Options
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Mine worked fine

Don't even remember because one strker use and the fight ended lol. I think thor on cgr.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Mine worked fine

Don't even remember because one strker use and the fight ended lol. I think thor on cgr.
    Im wondering if reason mines not working is its acting like its still active but i played beta and 8.3.3 unarmed striker it did what read
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 312 ★★
    2 out of 6 is done 100%. If it would be weekend i would have completed 100% by today only.

Haven't face any annoying fight till now.
  • Options

Super easy no revives used as of yet.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Avnish said:

Why @Kabam Miike last moment change for 5* relic shards. It was always 10000 shards. If 2500 shards were intended then you should have taken care while the posting first time not just half an hour before.This is not good. Because gets excited to see the reward first time wether it is 10000 or 2500. But when you change it and decrease the reward then there will cause some disappointment.

LOL..can’t believe this post was up for few days and was edited 1 min after the quest is released to change the 10k relic shards to 2.5k. Sneaky much 😂
    That’s impossible. Kabam doesn’t silently nerf things. I have complete faith they’ll fix this and it’s just a bug in game.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★

Please tell me this line from CW is meant to be a Ghostbusters reference.
  • Options

This star asunder node isn’t working properly. I’m placing debuffs with Ikaris and I’m not getting the armor breaks every time.
  • Options

Please tell me this line from CW is meant to be a Ghostbusters reference.

Ok. Someone definitely wanted to put in Ghostbusters quotes 😂
  • Options

Found it easy minus cerastes. He was a bit of a challenge lol.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Okay...okay... I see what you did there

• Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

It won't work if you capture the weapon node. Either the capture or the unarmed works.

I had the same issue, and it was weird 😄