**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding Deathless pieces

We were given both 6* and 7* pieces of Deathless Gully in game. At the end of the VT I see the 2nd piece of the 7*.
Where is the 2nd piece of the 6*?

Comments

• Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 216 ★★★
    Appeared in BG store 10 mins ago for 30k
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    Im worried to spend currency now incase the pieces are in stores like this
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 216 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

It sounded so dumb when Pez said it that i thought they had to be lying but then i went to check and i cannot believe Kabam rolled this piece out like this. Especially with 0 warning. Absolutely awful
    How rude! I know good words, me no dumb
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

It sounded so dumb when Pez said it that i thought they had to be lying but then i went to check and i cannot believe Kabam rolled this piece out like this. Especially with 0 warning. Absolutely awful
    Atleast you have over 100 days to get it
  • Options
    Heitert3Heitert3 Posts: 32
    Kingnaes said:

We were given both 6* and 7* pieces of Deathless Gully in game. At the end of the VT I see the 2nd piece of the 7*.

Pardon my acronym-ignorance... but what is "VT"?
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★

Add another zero, the limit for trophy tokens is 150k xD

Thank you.

• Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 131
    I wish I didn't spend all the tokens I got from seeding.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

_Pez_ said:

I could easily afford it, cause I have 45k+ Trophys and have not climbed BG yet … but why should I waste them for a dupe (100+ day timer to buy it)? You‘ll get both if you collect the 7* Bundle.

Agreed, AGs are much cheaper than getting the 6* one will probably cost. 30k BG tokens is a lot, you can get 2.25 of t6b and t3a with that many tokens.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    For that price I could instead buy her Sig 200 and use one of my 10x Generics. 🤣
  • Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65
    Heitert3 said:

Kingnaes said:

Pardon my acronym-ignorance... but what is "VT"?
    Sorry Victory Track. In Battlegrounds.

• Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65
    WOLF_LINK said:

_Pez_ said:

I could easily afford it, cause I have 45k+ Trophys and have not climbed BG yet … but why should I waste them for a dupe (100+ day timer to buy it)? You‘ll get both if you collect the 7* Bundle.

Thank you... didn't know you get both. Definitely won't spend 30k for 1 piece of a 6*. That's so many resources
  • Options
    TizennegyTizennegy Posts: 10
    Seems not so worthy... :#
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Kingnaes said:

Oof so the next piece is at the very end of Victory Track Vibranium oooof no wonder I thought the in-game email piece was too good to be true. The other's are going to potentially be much harder to work for.

Well, I will say this does make the new piece in Battlegrounds store a bit of a murkey and unsure situation. Because do I spend battleground units knowing I'll get all the pieces for the 7*? What if I don't and end up missing one of the objectives (missing as in can't achieve it) and then still want to get the 6* but don't have enough currency to buy all of the required pieces.

Interesting. I suppose I'll just hold onto my currency for now instead of spend it, tho I would rather use it on 5% T6CC crystals.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Well that's enough to let me know I'm just *not* gonna get it lol. I shall focus on the 6* then lol
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

Kabam shouldn't be introducing such things without prior notice

100 days is prior notice
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,953 ★★★★★

Kabam shouldn't be introducing such things without prior notice

100 days is prior notice
    My bad lmao. I made that comment before logging into game
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★
    Iryse said: