**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG cheating: this is getting pathetic

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,629 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I mean, sure, of course R1 Hyperion clears R4 200 Korg and R1 Quiksilver beats R4 200 Nimrod, each in 21 seconds. TOTALLY feasible

But, you know, having to waste time to make up for cheating BS with a loss like this is 100% reasonable after all. Not like there's any compensation for this stuff going on at all. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Β«13

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,585 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    At least it took them 21 seconds, most of mine are under 10 seconds.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    In order not to create too much post battleground, I have a question to see if it's possible?

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,580 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DalBot said:

Please report them. These cheaters do get banned.

While I do support them getting banned, that does nothing to give us the time back that we wasted facing cheating players and then having to win another fight just to get back to where we were but not for the cheater. Each matchup can take 7-10 minutes to find, ban attackers, select matchups and fight the fights. That's 15-20 minutes lost each time we have to deal with this kind of cheating.
    I do wonder if Kabam should send something out?

I don't know how feasible it is to identify and compensate everyone whom these people inconvenience on their way up the ranks.

So possibly either a compensation of Elders Marks for everyone who doesn't get banned this season; or (alternatively) a targeted compensation for anyone filing a report that leads to a ban.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BeastDad said:

At least it took them 21 seconds, most of mine are under 10 seconds.

If they're cheating anyway, why don't they just go for 38 seconds and win most, lose rarely? Why go for something ridiculous like a series of 8 second nukedowns?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

In order not to create too much post battleground, I have a question to see if it's possible?

I have done both matchup successfully in the past. Beat a mangog with herc this season.

You either nuke or you eat sp3. Your opponent nuked.
    Those are doable. Can't judge without stats.
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 β˜…β˜…
    The least they could do is give us 9k elders to use for all the problems with battlegrounds
  • Options

With those champs I can see a skilled player hitting those numbers
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The Hercules one is very very possible.
    Depending on the rank difference between the champs your opponent might be slow too.
    If someone is skilled with Herc, can load him with twelve charges really fast.
    Abs sp1 alone is two easy charges for Herc if u heavy punish.
    One sp1 sp2 rotation and Abs man is in the bin.
    Second fight is possible too, if you can dex consistently AC specials and if you don't run high mystic dispersion.
    To be more sure, you need to provide the ranks difference between the champs and the opponents hit count πŸ™‚

• Options
    KetchupKetchup Posts: 2 β˜…
    I would like to propose that Kabam turn off the proficiency tree for defenders and only leave it active for attackers, this way things will be more balanced in the seven-star BG, it is unbalanced!
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 135 β˜…
    These were my last 2 fights, I get hit constantly with missing heavies which lead to a special to the face because of the inconsistent AI. (Kanaka words) and these guys get away with destroying AI like these. With the rewards that Kabam is giving this season it’s hard to imagine why there are so many cheaters out this season.

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,993 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Scared I'm bouta be reported cuz silk is just too op :D . His annihulus was only 39k tho but still silk rinsed him with like 3 intercept combos and the relic double fury into SP2 😈
  • Options

Scared I'm bouta be reported cuz silk is just too op :D . His annihulus was only 39k tho but still silk rinsed him with like 3 intercept combos and the relic double fury into SP2 😈

Is your Silk R1 going against R4 defenders? πŸ€”
  • Options
    wayco1181wayco1181 Posts: 30 β˜…
    All this talk in this forum post about cheating. I have a very questionable one. This is a r2 Mangog vs a r4 at best Red Hulk

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,993 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DalBot said:

Is your Silk R1 going against R4 defenders? πŸ€”
    Nah it's an r4 but I'm just saying that man def reported me after that match
  • Options
    JHRanchJHRanch Posts: 71 β˜…
    edited October 2023

this looks like a legit win. Abs man decreases hercs immortality by 90% and is a good counter for him true, but herc damage could do the same cheese to abs. The other match looks obviously possible...at least to me
  • Options
    wayco1181wayco1181 Posts: 30 β˜…
    @CookieJarMonsta already done.