**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Consumables Update: 3-Step Plan and First Look

Comments

• Options
    NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 27
    Pikolu said:

atlshaman said:

Removing percentage based revives is a mistake. Nobody asked for this.

They're not being removed...
    some people just read what they want to read lol
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,155 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Walls of text...yet the most basic and adequate option/step is missing - fixed percentage health pots.
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 59
    only the MCOC community can start a hate mob on a change that is improving a system that needed to be improved years ago.

are these changes what we all wanted?? (precentage based potions) NO. but man is it a change that is trippling the value of potions from what it is right now, and gives more opportunities for kabam to give us more and more potions down the line for less and less.

it is true, that they couldve revamped the whole system with precentage based potions. but an improvement is an improvement, and this isnt the final change.

potions have aways been for units. having reducing the costs and people complaining will never make sense to me.

whales never need potions, and dont care for the price of them if they actually need some.

this post is a very broad spectrum of what is to come, it is not a booklet of every plan set in stone. the changes arent single handedly supposed to make potions relevent again, rather kabam has opportunities to make potions relevent again FROM these changes.

so i will be sitting here awaiting for more updates. fingers crossed more and more potions will be available down the line for less and less. these are only price changes, nothing more and nothing less. it is a disappointing change, but a change none the less that i am excited to see be implemented.
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 118
    2 problems I could see with percentage based potions:
    1. Potions would have higher value on champs with higher health pools. So using a potions on a Viv vision would be throwing them away. Making potions lower value on certain champs would then decrease the value of low health pool champs since you wouldn't want to heal them, making them even squishier.
    2. Player would not want to use potions as there value would only increase as accounts progressed.

I'm looking and the cost of AQ potions and think they're still too high. I would spend maybe 50 units for a tier 6 or 7 team health. Not 250, no way. AQ is hella boring, to make it interesting I use champs I don't normally use else where. This causes me to die quite a bit. I'd spend 50 units just so I can keep having fun with the run.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    I bet my r5 Ascended Hercules that Kabam actually is regretting and have always regretted after introducing % based revives.

And now they don't want another regret so no % potions, sucks.