America Chavez or Absorbing Man?

PtkVascoPtkVasco Member Posts: 161
Hi Guys,
in your opinion how is the best choice, America Chavez 7* sig 20 to R2 or Absorbing Man 6* sig 200 to R5?
I run suicides, and I also have all my acts explored 100%.

America Chavez or Absorbing Man? 68 votes

American Chavez
50%
danielmathSpity68buffajrTerraLogan00OurobørosJustcause102PikoluAyden_noah1HungaryHippoDJMNHcaptain_rogersGreekhitjcphillips7AMS94Dfour24Dkcody42SaltE_Wenis69Trek26BlackTuran 34 votes
Absorbing Man
50%
MagicBentonFeeney234MagrailothosSCP1504_Sham_Ewell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeReignkingTWo_oJoshua_EiversBeastDadAdri5846SkyLord7000JenskeDXamlo6HAVOC6INC_6LBN1Kruger8214acteylene007Bishop 34 votes

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    American Chavez
    I have Chavez awakened at r2 and Abs Man at r4 max sig. Would I take him tor5? Absolutely. But, I don't currently have the mats to do that. Chavez on the other hand has seriously put in work for me ever since I pulled her from one of my first 2 7 star crystals when they released. Awesome, awesome champ.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Absorbing Man
    Abs is cooler then the hipster in high top sneakers :#
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    American Chavez
    I think we will be seeing a lot of rank 4-5 gems in the future, I’d prioritize using catalyst for 7* rank ups, especially since 7*R3s are coming.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,351 Guardian
    American Chavez
    7* Chavez is amazing at r2. Wish I had one, I'd take her to r3 too if I got a mystic r3 gem
  • flapjaxflapjax Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    American Chavez
    My Chavez is only R1 but she cooks so hard. 20-30 second Gorr/Hulkling kills on the regular.

She can also be a nasty defender but if they're using a Decay attackers she gets shut down pretty hard.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    American Chavez
    Better attacker except on DOT debuff nodes
    And IMO she's also the better defender if not using decay attackers
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    Chavez is a BGs nuke mainly . Absorbing Man is a much more well-rounded champ, guaranteed to serve you for a long time. Take your pick, depending on which direction you want to take your roster to.

Keep in mind though that the new progression title will (for sure) involve 7R3. And if we don't acquire somehow a generic 7R3 gem or the catalysts to rank up a 7R2 naturally, we will need a 7R2 in each class to take advantage of a possible Class 7R3 gem that we make come accross. In my opinion, this should be taken into consideration.