Options

Inventory Cap update

ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
Are you kidding here with not increasing limit for t5b and t2a for level 60 players???
It's still 19 and 30, I have like 50 of each in overflow, many paragons do I believe

Please increase the limits for those as well

Comments

• Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but I agree. T5b and t2a is the resource we have most of and most of it ends up expiring because we can't use it in time and can't sell it
  • Options
    JTVincibleJTVincible Posts: 15
    edited November 2023
    You have got to be kidding me. I don't hoard at all. I put up at least 100k every Level Up event.

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,067 ★★★★
    How the heck do y'all have THAT many excess T5Bs and T2As?

I'm genuienly asking. I feel like I can't get enough of them and am having to BUY my access to them with things like Glory and Battlegrounds store.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Please update the T5B & T2A limits as well…. It really doesn’t make sense to leave them out. Limit 15 T6CC AND 15 T5B… 🤣

#Hoard4Cyber
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83

I'm genuienly asking. I feel like I can't get enough of them and am having to BUY my access to them with things like Glory and Battlegrounds store.

Just from playing the game. I had over 100 t2a expire over the last month alone.
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I'm very happy with t6b/t3a/t6c increase with cyber coming but not giving an option to sell t5b/t2a or not increasing the cap seems dumb
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 639 ★★★

I had that problem when I was ranking up 6* to R3 like a madman, now I have shifted my focus to 7* R2 and 6* R5. Time flies!
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★
    Just let us sell t2 alpha already. That is so over due.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    More T2a about to expire. Would be helpful to be able to sell these days. Very overdue now
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Arifutera said:

Are you kidding here with not increasing limit for t5b and t2a for level 60 players???
    It's still 19 and 30, I have like 50 of each in overflow, many paragons do I believe

I was excited at the announcement. Went to look and T5B and T2A untouched.....it makes absolutely 0 sense.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 970 ★★★
    Arifutera said:

I think, Inventory Cap must be based on Progression Levels
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    I don’t understand why t5b has same capacity as the t5c at 15 when you need a lot of t5b for rank ups.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    I don't understand why people don't use them. Just Rank anything, or at least Champs you like. Use them for Level Up and other Events.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,542 ★★★★★

Arifutera said:

I think, Inventory Cap must be based on Progression Levels
    The in game message said that.
  • Options

I don't understand why people don't use them. Just Rank anything, or at least Champs you like. Use them for Level Up and other Events.

You do understand that some people might struggle with gold and simply ranking champions you don't want to, will cause a massive gold lost right?
    Not saying that kabam haven't improving the gold issue, but it's still an issue
    Well, Ranking habits have been a subject of contention for some time, but I'm also a firm believer in not going from R1 to R3+ in one sitting. Even just taking 5*s up, or taking 6*s to R2 is a use for the Mats. Plus, you can level them at your leisure. Just saying it's a use, rather than letting them expire.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 667 ★★★★

You do understand that some people might struggle with gold and simply ranking champions you don't want to, will cause a massive gold lost right?
    Not saying that kabam haven't improving the gold issue, but it's still an issue
    Well, Ranking habits have been a subject of contention for some time, but I'm also a firm believer in not going from R1 to R3+ in one sitting. Even just taking 5*s up, or taking 6*s to R2 is a use for the Mats. Plus, you can level them at your leisure. Just saying it's a use, rather than letting them expire.
    For the people that is having this gold issues, even without the level up you spend a huge amount on the rank up alone, people let expire cause that amount of gold is more valuable then the t2a and cb5 that's expiring
    Especially when it comes to a champion you don't want to rank up like a groot or inferior iron man etc
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 667 ★★★★
    Instead of trying to remedy the other issues like iso and gold, kabam could've easily increase the inventory cap....i'm not an expert on game's economy or anything but i do know that inventory cap in games like this is purely made to help with economy and the inflation of the game, which is good actually, they need to do that....the thing is: cb6 is a lot more valuable then cb5 and yet cb6 cap is increased and the other one isn't, just doesn't make sense
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Maybe because people have different bottlenecks? For some it's iso. Others it's gold. Yet others it's cats. Not everyone can just rank anyone up at any time. Waiting on a level.up event doesn't solve the issue either because cats/iso can expire before then. So just saying willy nilly rank up anyone is about as clueless as you can get.
    To be totally honest, people are generally too selective when it comes to Ranking. Many only Rank the same Champs as everyone else and consider it a waste to Rank anyone else.
    The issue is expiring Cats. When someone amasses that many, then spending has to come into question one way or another. Even if the caps were increased, they would still go into overflow.
  • Options
    I'm just grateful that I won't have 20 t6b and t3a in overflow after Cyber weekend. I do hope the t5b and t3a not being increased is just an oversight that gets remedied though. It is comical we can hold almost twice as much t6b and t5b.
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    The best solution would be to just let us sell t5b and t2a, even if its for 0.05% of a catalyst and some gold.
    Cuz the current situation with expiring t5b, t2a is either
    1) You let them expire, literal waste
    2) You spend gold and use them to rank stuff you don't need
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Maybe because people have different bottlenecks? For some it's iso. Others it's gold. Yet others it's cats. Not everyone can just rank anyone up at any time. Waiting on a level.up event doesn't solve the issue either because cats/iso can expire before then. So just saying willy nilly rank up anyone is about as clueless as you can get.
    To be totally honest, people are generally too selective when it comes to Ranking. Many only Rank the same Champs as everyone else and consider it a waste to Rank anyone else.
    The issue is expiring Cats. When someone amasses that many, then spending has to come into question one way or another. Even if the caps were increased, they would still go into overflow.
    That's not the only issue. Your just as out of touch as kabam is. Everyone has different issues. Everyone plays the game differently.