Deathless Piece in BG is a joke

Comments

• altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    The only weird thing is the combination of time limited & permanent content. You can do all the Permanent content and, if you happened to be on a long vacation, miss out on pieces.

Being able to buy missing pieces in the future does solve for that, but it still is a less than great solution. Might be too much of a programming lift, but if there was, for example, an option where Players could choose which month/season that they are pursuing the BG GC Deathless piece, that could mitigate some of the concern.

But otherwise, this is a very cool scavenger/collectathon thing that Kabam is putting out.
    I do think it is more fun than the way player's try to collect Platinumpool.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,296 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Isn’t it supposed to quote like that?

No it's supposed to have your message outside of the quote line instead of inside, which is where the other person's message would be. How it's quoting now is making it look like i said what you were trying to say and that you said nothing lol
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 181 ★★
    edited November 2023
    I wouldn't really call these champions trophy champs looks like they will be pretty powerful and useful guessing they have some cool synergies together that will make them even more powerful
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★

You are going to HATE the other objectives you'll have to do to get the other 3 and then again to get Deathless Thanos.

This is not meant to be easy; this is not meant for everybody to be able to do it. There's no reason you should assume that just because you want to get this Champion, you'll be able to. This is a year-long, challenge event for players to strive towards.

Many will try, most will fail, and that's the intention.

A lot of people already guessed it, but I think this is the first confirmation that the final champ will be Thanos! Cool!

And eventhough the chances are low that I'll be able to get every champ, I think this is an incredibly cool event and I can't wait to work through it all!
    ... Did we not mention that before? Did I just ruin the surprise myself?
    Yes
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

You are going to HATE the other objectives you'll have to do to get the other 3 and then again to get Deathless Thanos.

This is not meant to be easy; this is not meant for everybody to be able to do it. There's no reason you should assume that just because you want to get this Champion, you'll be able to. This is a year-long, challenge event for players to strive towards.

This will be discussed on yt now, you have spilled beans on the 5th deathless champ being Thanos. It was kinda expected though we did have some hope for a playable Collector with toned down kit. Now i will follow your comments if incase you tell who other 3 deathless champs are.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,533 ★★★★★
    If you can't get to gladiator circuit in the most heavily played season you really shouldn't be worried about a trophy champ. I suggest you work on act 6.
    edited November 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

A lot of people already guessed it, but I think this is the first confirmation that the final champ will be Thanos! Cool!

And eventhough the chances are low that I'll be able to get every champ, I think this is an incredibly cool event and I can't wait to work through it all!
    (player summit) Shall I grab the neuralyzer?
    Your turn, you also name a deathless champ. Do an equaliser instead of neutraliser.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

(player summit) Shall I grab the neuralyzer?
    So that video u talked about any timeframe?
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    If you're not at the level of getting to GC with somewhat ease. Settle for the 6* Nameless from the BG store instead.

Jax could have told "Deathless Thanos" but instead he preferred to save "Very rare fifth champ" only to see this day. Had he known earlier, it would saved couple of words and time to prepare the presentation.

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,815 ★★★★★
    I like Thanos cuz he's a simple farmer.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,506 ★★★★★
    NGL, Deathless Red Clops would have been iconic. 😆
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,304 ★★★★
    o_o said:

Name does not check out

In my experience, I find that people who call themselves "Apex Predators" are in fact the absolute opposite.
    This should be it i think

• Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,023 Content Creator

it was mentioned during the Summoner Summit but I don't think the info of it got spread much

o_o said:

Name does not check out

In my experience, I find that people who call themselves "Apex Predators" are in fact the absolute opposite.

o_o said:

Name does not check out

Did you also watch Wonder Woman 1984 and laugh at that line?
    That was a "so bad it's good" moment in a movie that was mostly "so bad it's bad."

o_o said:

Name does not check out

That was a "so bad it's good" moment in a movie that was mostly "so bad it's bad."

Even I thought that movie was "Meh!", and I liked Dark Phoenix. Lol.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,296 ★★★★★

o_o said:

Name does not check out

When i first watched it i felt like they should've stuck closer to how the original was but i don't remember much about it now to have a current opinion lol
    ahmynuts said:

o_o said:

Name does not check out

When i first watched it i felt like they should've stuck closer to how the original was but i don't remember much about it now to have a current opinion lol
    I think you're right. It was too much of a departure, and the final fight scene was more sap than funny.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    I twill be nice to finally have a Thanos in the game who is actually effective.
    edited November 2023

o_o said:

Name does not check out

That's SUCH a low bar but I 100% agree with you.

Dark Phoenix has many problems, but it genuinely has some of the best action sequences of any X-Men movie (that fight on the train? Incredible. The Astronaut resuce was awesome too.)

And Tye Sheridan in those waffle shirts. That's all.

• XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    I hate to break it to you OP, but if you get into GC, then that token isn't for you!
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Deathless champions are rare. Not everyone can grab them. You have to try very hard for this. Either you can can buy the second 6* piece from BG but for 7* you need to fight.

Curious to see your response when you find out third piece is locked in the necropolis completion 😂😂