**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Nerf of Units in Arena Battle Chips since new update

2

Comments

  • Options
    Adri5846Adri5846 Posts: 46
    LIS1 said:

    Why sometimes u think when u buy and open any crystal (Example -: Paragon Crystal) which contains up to 7* champs and 90% of times it stops rolling just 1 before the highest rarity Champ and drop on to the lowest or mid rarity? Why when u go to Casino and roll the lotto machine and 1st 2 rollers roll on same character but last one rolls to random one and u don't win the lotto?
    U think that is not in control of that company ? If so, then i guess u guys r not familiar with this system and u guys need some knowledge.

    As a lotto machine developer, not just in game but in Casinos or in any place or game on this earth, they specifically make that machine to make this happen that people when everytime role it, they r most of the time just 1 off from the most desirable thing that machine provides and one think that, I was so close and if I spend more and buy next crystal or play next round, I will get it 100% and that's how company takes money from our Lust by making us foolish and say it's not in their hand and name it as *RNG*. The company can change that RNG at anytime and can Write 10% to fool the law or to us and provide just 0.1% chance as, there is no real way to see because its not on bases of Crystals opened by 1 account, but instead percentage is on the bases of Crystals opened by all accounts together.
    So Kabam can change that *RNG* at anytime they want even if it says 1% and let's say it's true, then that means, 1 playe if opened 99 Crystals and got nothing where as other player can win Jackpot by just opening 2 crystals as he opened 100th and 101th crystal and drop rates were on 100th Crystal.
    That's the truth.

    Kabam can tells the person who made this crystal system to make a roll win chance in 1% out of 100 or 5% of 100. And when I say 1% out of 100 then those 100 crystal r in collective from all accounts and not just from 1 persons account. And that 1% is also set by kabam either to give out at start of that 100 or at end or at mid of that 100. So don't come here and saying that I opened 1 TBC and I got 8K or whatever units, when in this game there r 99 players before u who get racked by this RNG because no one will know who is opening that 100th crystal *Which Kabam Has full control on* and not everyone comes to form and talk about it as they think *RNG* is just a chance By God, in which company has no control of but when in reality, Company has 100% control on what and how much Units or what champ rearity they give out when 1st or 100th crystal is opened.

    The %age is based on amount of crystals opened by all players in MCOC and not by 1 player as these Odds r on bases of Crystals opened in total and not by an individual.

    This is how RNG works and its Fully in hands of Kabam to increase or decrease RNG.

    So stop thinking RNG is just in *Gods Hand* or is some invisible Power and no one has control over it, when Inreality Kabam has full control on it and can change whenever they want and legally no one can stand against it as no one will know how many crystals r opend by other accounts before theirs to not get Enough units or that Champ. Hence can't fight legal battle with a company on this too just becaue of lack of data provided to us and hence, I know that right now Kabam Again changed the RNG without telling us or without changing percentage on Screen of the crystal to keep us fool and let us think that drop rate is still same but we r getting unlucky.

    @Kabam Miike , I don't blame these players for coming at me because of lack of their knowledge about how these machines work and they think RNG is not in control of anyone but You know what I m talking about , so m asking u to pls stop fooling us For God Sake.

    Once angain, a lot of evidences of the "silent nerf" to RNG.

    ¿Kaban can control de % of the RNG? Lol thats crazy i think that the % was established by the virgin mary

  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,460 ★★★★
    I saved and saved to open 10 tb arena crystals, got 900k gold 😂 500000 battlechips down the drain
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 111
    LIS1 said:

    Why sometimes u think when u buy and open any crystal (Example -: Paragon Crystal) which contains up to 7* champs and 90% of times it stops rolling just 1 before the highest rarity Champ and drop on to the lowest or mid rarity? Why when u go to Casino and roll the lotto machine and 1st 2 rollers roll on same character but last one rolls to random one and u don't win the lotto?
    U think that is not in control of that company ? If so, then i guess u guys r not familiar with this system and u guys need some knowledge.

    As a lotto machine developer, not just in game but in Casinos or in any place or game on this earth, they specifically make that machine to make this happen that people when everytime role it, they r most of the time just 1 off from the most desirable thing that machine provides and one think that, I was so close and if I spend more and buy next crystal or play next round, I will get it 100% and that's how company takes money from our Lust by making us foolish and say it's not in their hand and name it as *RNG*. The company can change that RNG at anytime and can Write 10% to fool the law or to us and provide just 0.1% chance as, there is no real way to see because its not on bases of Crystals opened by 1 account, but instead percentage is on the bases of Crystals opened by all accounts together.
    So Kabam can change that *RNG* at anytime they want even if it says 1% and let's say it's true, then that means, 1 playe if opened 99 Crystals and got nothing where as other player can win Jackpot by just opening 2 crystals as he opened 100th and 101th crystal and drop rates were on 100th Crystal.
    That's the truth.

    Kabam can tells the person who made this crystal system to make a roll win chance in 1% out of 100 or 5% of 100. And when I say 1% out of 100 then those 100 crystal r in collective from all accounts and not just from 1 persons account. And that 1% is also set by kabam either to give out at start of that 100 or at end or at mid of that 100. So don't come here and saying that I opened 1 TBC and I got 8K or whatever units, when in this game there r 99 players before u who get racked by this RNG because no one will know who is opening that 100th crystal *Which Kabam Has full control on* and not everyone comes to form and talk about it as they think *RNG* is just a chance By God, in which company has no control of but when in reality, Company has 100% control on what and how much Units or what champ rearity they give out when 1st or 100th crystal is opened.

    The %age is based on amount of crystals opened by all players in MCOC and not by 1 player as these Odds r on bases of Crystals opened in total and not by an individual.

    This is how RNG works and its Fully in hands of Kabam to increase or decrease RNG.

    So stop thinking RNG is just in *Gods Hand* or is some invisible Power and no one has control over it, when Inreality Kabam has full control on it and can change whenever they want and legally no one can stand against it as no one will know how many crystals r opend by other accounts before theirs to not get Enough units or that Champ. Hence can't fight legal battle with a company on this too just becaue of lack of data provided to us and hence, I know that right now Kabam Again changed the RNG without telling us or without changing percentage on Screen of the crystal to keep us fool and let us think that drop rate is still same but we r getting unlucky.

    @Kabam Miike , I don't blame these players for coming at me because of lack of their knowledge about how these machines work and they think RNG is not in control of anyone but You know what I m talking about , so m asking u to pls stop fooling us For God Sake.

    As a software developer, you have no clue how percentages/RNG work. The absurd design you're accusing them (such as drop rate is based on all mcoc account combined) is something you could actually sue them for if they indeed have it.
  • Options
    LIS1LIS1 Posts: 18
    edited December 2023
    Being software engineer doesn't mean that you know everything about every machine in this world. So go and study the reality of how these machines work and then come and talk with me back again. I also in same way might not know about anyother specific software but about these kind of softwares i know about and this what i posted, i stand 100% on it as i know how these machines r developed. Hence, i know what is in control of the company. So firstly educate urself so called *Software engineer sir* then come and comment based on actual facts.

    Kabam has control on RNG and there is no denying in it no matter if u agree with me or not.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    LIS1 said:

    Being software engineer doesn't mean that you know everything about every machine in this world. So go and study the reality of how these machines work and then come and talk with me back again. I also in same way might not know about anyother specific software but about these kind of softwares i know about and this what i posted, i stand 100% on it as i know how these machines r developed. Hence, i know what is in control of the company. So firstly educate urself so called *Software engineer sir* then come and comment based on actual facts.

    Kabam has control on RNG and there is no denying in it no matter if u agree with me or not.

    Yeah, Kabam controls the RNG, if by that you're saying they control the droprates. But said droprates are displayed in game and not altered by any other factor.

    When they started introducing the droprate visibility I remember them saying that the numbers shown come straight from the same place as is used to give you your drop. They can't change the value displayed there without also changing the actual droprate of the crystel with the way they set it up
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

    LIS1 said:

    Being software engineer doesn't mean that you know everything about every machine in this world. So go and study the reality of how these machines work and then come and talk with me back again. I also in same way might not know about anyother specific software but about these kind of softwares i know about and this what i posted, i stand 100% on it as i know how these machines r developed. Hence, i know what is in control of the company. So firstly educate urself so called *Software engineer sir* then come and comment based on actual facts.

    Kabam has control on RNG and there is no denying in it no matter if u agree with me or not.

    The dunning Kruger effect is strong in this one
    If the competence is 0 can we still call it that?
  • Options
    @LIS1 , read @winterthur 's last comment above.

    Also, Kabam has never said that the “near-miss” positions on the final reel stopping point also follow the RNG, or that any other position as the reel is spinning is governed by RNG.
    **Only that the FINAL character received is governed by RNG and the stated Odds for that crystal.

    The spinning reel is for entertainment purposes only, and basically has NOTHING to do with the actual final outcome.

    Characters (including rarity, and specific champs) may spin along on the reel in heightened fashion, in order to generate a sense of excitement.

    **But what lands on the FINAL Champ has already been determined (by stated Odds and RNG) as soon as you start spinning the reel (before it even stops, see @winterthur 's proven example above).

    For Paragon crystals (small chance at 7* champ), the reel could show a 7* on both “near-miss” positions, to the left and right of the champ you actually get, potentially every single time, and that would not break the factual RNG that governed the actual champ you received (in the MIDDLE).

    Kabam has already explained that during the spinning process, which sometimes may get out of sync between your device and the servers, that the FINAL RNG determined champ may sometimes have to “jump” into that middle position in order for your device to match what has already been randomly chooses for you on their server-side. Thus what happens occasionally where the reel seems to “jump” a couple extra positions at the very end in order for the reel to show you the champ that you have actually received.

    And since you’re an expert programmer, you can know that modern casino slot machines can follow this same sense of excitement. The overall outcome (payout) has been determined, but they can show the order of such positions on the reel in a way that can generate hope and excitement in you, while the final last position on their reel conforms to crushing your hopes (and giving you the payout that had already been determined for that slot machine spin).
    You know that they are no longer governed by pure “mechanical” means of 3 different free-wheels each independently stopping as they slow down due to some type of “Price is Right” game show “Big Wheel” with pegs than gradually slow down each wheel, until each one ultimately stops on it's own purely RNG based position.
    Just the final payout each time is RNG, not what it stops to show you “how close you might have been to a big payout, but wasn’t “.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,266 ★★★★
    Oh boy, DNA is going to have a field trip with this one.

    I am kinda starting to suspect OP of high quality trolling...
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 816 ★★★★
    People here pretending unintentional changes can’t happen and holding on to phrases for months to reuse as comebacks @Demonzfyre

    OP is likely wrong/uninformed but most here are just looking for an opportunity to return to middle school bullying tactics.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,460 ★★★★
    LIS1 said:

    So firstly educate urself so called *Software engineer sir* then come and comment based on actual facts.

    Kabam has control on RNG and there is no denying in it no matter if u agree with me or not.

    I pray you're trolling.
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 111
    edited December 2023
    Pikolu said:

    LIS1 said:

    Being software engineer doesn't mean that you know everything about every machine in this world. So go and study the reality of how these machines work and then come and talk with me back again. I also in same way might not know about anyother specific software but about these kind of softwares i know about and this what i posted, i stand 100% on it as i know how these machines r developed. Hence, i know what is in control of the company. So firstly educate urself so called *Software engineer sir* then come and comment based on actual facts.

    Kabam has control on RNG and there is no denying in it no matter if u agree with me or not.

    The dunning Kruger effect is strong in this one
    Haha, was gonna respond, but can't argue with an omniscient.
    LIS1 said:

    Being software engineer doesn't mean that you know everything about every machine in this world. So go and study the reality of how these machines work and then come and talk with me back again. I also in same way might not know about anyother specific software but about these kind of softwares i know about and this what i posted, i stand 100% on it as i know how these machines r developed. Hence, i know what is in control of the company. So firstly educate urself so called *Software engineer sir* then come and comment based on actual facts.

    Kabam has control on RNG and there is no denying in it no matter if u agree with me or not.

    Pikolu said:

    LIS1 said:

    Being software engineer doesn't mean that you know everything about every machine in this world. So go and study the reality of how these machines work and then come and talk with me back again. I also in same way might not know about anyother specific software but about these kind of softwares i know about and this what i posted, i stand 100% on it as i know how these machines r developed. Hence, i know what is in control of the company. So firstly educate urself so called *Software engineer sir* then come and comment based on actual facts.

    Kabam has control on RNG and there is no denying in it no matter if u agree with me or not.

    The dunning Kruger effect is strong in this one
    Haha, was gonna respond, but can't argue with an omniscient.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★
    arifin74 said:

    Pikolu said:

    LIS1 said:

    Being software engineer doesn't mean that you know everything about every machine in this world. So go and study the reality of how these machines work and then come and talk with me back again. I also in same way might not know about anyother specific software but about these kind of softwares i know about and this what i posted, i stand 100% on it as i know how these machines r developed. Hence, i know what is in control of the company. So firstly educate urself so called *Software engineer sir* then come and comment based on actual facts.

    Kabam has control on RNG and there is no denying in it no matter if u agree with me or not.

    The dunning Kruger effect is strong in this one
    Haha, was gonna respond, but can't argue with an omniscient.
    The original messages you quoted made far more sense than this edited one
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 103
    Bro thinks kabam is the illuminati.
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 111
    ahmynuts said:

    arifin74 said:

    Pikolu said:

    LIS1 said:

    Being software engineer doesn't mean that you know everything about every machine in this world. So go and study the reality of how these machines work and then come and talk with me back again. I also in same way might not know about anyother specific software but about these kind of softwares i know about and this what i posted, i stand 100% on it as i know how these machines r developed. Hence, i know what is in control of the company. So firstly educate urself so called *Software engineer sir* then come and comment based on actual facts.

    Kabam has control on RNG and there is no denying in it no matter if u agree with me or not.

    The dunning Kruger effect is strong in this one
    Haha, was gonna respond, but can't argue with an omniscient.
    The original messages you quoted made far more sense than this edited one
    Tried, and messed up :D
  • Options
    LIS1LIS1 Posts: 18
    @SummonerNR I 100% agree with u as that is want my point m making but just in another words. And rest all here have no idea what the hell they r talking about and r here just to poke, without having any actual knowledge or giving a meaningful feedback to contradict.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★
    LIS1 said:

    @SummonerNR I 100% agree with u as that is want my point m making but just in another words. And rest all here have no idea what the hell they r talking about and r here just to poke, without having any actual knowledge or giving a meaningful feedback to contradict.



    Why is this the most frustrating forum thread in existence? The ones that were yelling about class action lawsuits made more sense than this
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Me and @DNA3000 have had a good discussion about RNG i recall :)

    The only thing they should be held accountable for is excluding the 6* punisher when the crystal first released and patching a quick update to get him in there. Beyond that we proved that all RNG returns true values with large enough sample sizes.
  • Options
    LIS1LIS1 Posts: 18
    Coming to my main point. It's in Kabams hands to change code on what and how much %age we can obtain, and m Dam sure they change codes time to time depending on what is most desirable thing at that time to make it hard for players to obtain. If it takes them only a day to change codes to fix the bugged fight in new content when it drops, then how can u say they can't change codes to make odds against us in so short time?
    Kabam is at the end Money Grabbing company like others so they will do anything to get money and results they desire as they have specific people to handle each department hence those people have skills and time to screw us especially when they r getting paid by Kabam to do so and their salary is paid on bases of how much they can get out from consumers pocket.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★
    LIS1 said:

    Coming to my main point. It's in Kabams hands to change code on what and how much %age we can obtain, and m Dam sure they change codes time to time depending on what is most desirable thing at that time to make it hard for players to obtain. If it takes them only a day to change codes to fix the bugged fight in new content when it drops, then how can u say they can't change codes to make odds against us in so short time?
    Kabam is at the end Money Grabbing company like others so they will do anything to get money and results they desire as they have specific people to handle each department hence those people have skills and time to screw us especially when they r getting paid by Kabam to do so and their salary is paid on bases of how much they can get out from consumers pocket.

    I am getting whiplash from how much you're switching up what you claim to be your main point is
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Has OP actually ever even mentioned what they experienced as “rigged” unit outcome? Like, how low was the unit-drop that they’re actually mad about!
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    LIS1 said:

    @ahmynuts these all things combine together. If they can change code of ingame fights to fix them so fast , then they also can change code faster to make a fight harder even after advertising it as working as intended just 1 day before on their channel. In same way, they can change code of Champ Crystals within minutes aswell so we get less dropped rate to acquire that champ And they can grab more money out of us. And same thing they do for Arena Crystals so we get less Units out of it time to time.
    @Kabam Miike and his Worshipers r paid to grab money and time out of us. So they can do anything to any extend to do so but they r very smart about it to not to make it look obvious to us.
    But leave it. It's ok. I had to let this truth of Kabam out and so I did. Hence, u believe or not is not my main focus.
    @Kabam Miike i hope u try less to screw ur player base but I know u won't as u r now immune to such discussions and arguments which is rather sad.

    Miike is the community manager, it's not like he's the big Kabam boss, so even if all this was true, he wouldn't be the one responsible like it seems you're suggesting.

    Furthermore, you have absolutely 0 proof on this "expose" it's all just speculation, badly articulated, filled with holes. If you have anything you feel like you can prove, come with hard data. Like the ones who have proven you wrong do time and time again
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,329 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    LIS1 said:

    Why sometimes u think when u buy and open any crystal (Example -: Paragon Crystal) which contains up to 7* champs and 90% of times it stops rolling just 1 before the highest rarity Champ and drop on to the lowest or mid rarity?

    I just tried it to confirm what I have been reading and it is working as most who have been reading the forum knows.
    The reel is just for entertainment purpose.

    Put two phones side by side.
    Have two separate accounts on each phone (have to be in same alliance).
    Have phone (A) set to the alliance feed page.

    Put a crystal on phone (B) and put it on spin.
    In phone (A), the champ which phone (B) will eventually obtained is known (already appears in the alliance feed) before the spin completes.

    This rolling just 1 before the highest rarity Champ and drop on to the lowest or mid rarity is for troll purpose.

    Two additional points on the Reel:
    1. You can open crystals without looking at a reel at all.

    If OP's theory about rigged RNG is true, why would they show a Reel that outs them for cheating? Wouldn't it be better for Kabam to not show a reel and just keep the 'evidence' of RNG cheating not available for players entirely? This would be like if you were given a Big Mac that is missing a patty, but was given the option of (1) not seeing how it was made, or (2) seeing a video of the worker not put a patty in.

    2. The Daily Crystal has extremely low chances of granting you 6-stars (or 7-stars for Valiant). Yet, the Reel is pretty much entirely populated by 6-stars. The reel will roll through a bunch of different 6-stars, before finally settling on .... a T2a that you never saw when the reel was spinning.

    The reel is completely just a visual mechanism that has no relation to the RNG. One could argue that it could more accurately reflect RNG (For example if there is only a 10% chance to pull a 6-star, then only 1/10 of the spots on the reel should be a 6-star), or one could argue that Kabam shouldn't visually troll us (by having the reel slow down on one spot, before rotating over to the next spot), but the argument that Reel is proof of RNG fraud is completely nonsensical.
This discussion has been closed.