Act 6 difficulty needs to be lowered

CharliejiggensCharliejiggens Member Posts: 594 ★★★
Im proberly not the only one thats thinks this but act 6 difficulty needs to be lowered some of the nodes on the champs in act 6 make it extremely difficult if not unplayable that mixed eith the ai atm is rewlly unplayable the game has been out nine years kabam you lowered act 4&5 u need to do the same for act 6 u still have two acts 7&8 that most people will not able to do but for someone like me who is strickly f2p my recources mean alot more to me than anyone who spends money on this game so i cant keep working hard just for the bs nodes and ai to take me out in seconds ive been stuck on act 6 for six months now and i cant farming recources just to get screwed by bad ai or bs nodes and i know alot of people wont agree with me but i do not care this post is for the people who do

Comments

• GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    No, there are tons of f2p that have complete act 6 pre "nerf" and after.
    You are not ready for act 6, take you time and complete other areas. If they ever nerf act 6 again whats next? nerf act 7 I can't complete it? We have all been there during one point, don't force it.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    I'm not F2P anymore, but years back when I was and I was working my way through a harder Act 6, with less available champs, it was hard but doable. It's probably my leas favore story content, but I don't think it has to be changed for a third time

So I suggest you start either watching guides on YouTube on how to best do certain paths, or asking for help here
    It's unlikely they'll lower difficulty any time soon
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,331 ★★★★★
    LeoZed said:

Not again please

I was about to say just that... but you already did
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Am I the only one that was a bit triggered by the lack of a single period?

No, because I won't read it when I see no punctuation.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Member Posts: 809 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Am I the only one that was a bit triggered by the lack of a single period?

He can't even spell probably correctly
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Btw, I’m completely f2p(wow, sounds familiar) and I have 100% everything in Acts 5-8. I’ve also completed an initial clear of necropolis, so the game evidently isn’t to hard for f2p
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Act 6 has seen more changes than any other piece of story content. It needs no more changing.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Btw, I’m completely f2p(wow, sounds familiar) and I have 100% everything in Acts 5-8. I’ve also completed an initial clear of necropolis, so the game evidently isn’t to hard for f2p

Same. Even got my alt to Paragon last week.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★
    Get good, we did act 6 with 5* r5 champs, now you guys are complaining despite having 6r4s before act 6 completion
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,280 Guardian
    Jax had even replied back in one of those.

And besides those others, poster also had 2 more prior posts about ACT-6 difficulty further back in July too.

As well as numerous repeated's about matchmaking and other subjects.
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited December 2023

Sorry For Disagreement - with new AW Rewards Buffed, now we can easily R 5 6 Stars Champions. So now we can beat Act 6

You still need to have skill to beat it, r5 won't solve all the problems you have.
    Come back when you fight the champion in 6.2.6, that is if you manage to get past Sentinel in 6.1.6
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★

Jax had even replied back in one of those.

And besides those others, poster also had 2 more prior posts about ACT-6 difficulty further back in July too.

As well as numerous repeated's about matchmaking and other subjects.
    They're never going to stop it seems
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,403 Guardian
    edited December 2023
    So this is why you complain about war being too difficult all the time. If you're struggling with act 6, then you shouldn't be playing war above tier 16 difficulty.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    BOOOOOOOOOO
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Summoners get roadblocked in act 6 and have no idea how to handle the situation
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 455 ★★★
    Being F2P has nothing to do with it. If you're not ready, you're not ready. I'm F2P, and after I made Cavalier, it still took me like 9 months before I finished Act 6 (it was after the first nerf, but it was still harder than it is now). It might not be fun, but if you've hit a roadblock, focus on making your account stronger. BGs, Arena, Incursions, EQ, etc. Act 6 is what really separates the wheat from the chaff, and you have to evolve with it. It's supposed to be tough because it's teaching you techniques for the tough content. Nerfing it even more will just lead to people saying "Act 7 is too tough, plz nerf".

Again, even as F2P, I've fully explored everything (except Act 6 cause it's so heckin long), and am 1 7R3 from being Valiant. But I've also been on the account for 4 years, so it definitely takes time (less time now, but still)
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★

@Charliejiggens here's a reply just for you.
    We can close this thread now.
    Thank you for the service.
    Adios amigos