Act 6 difficulty

CharliejiggensCharliejiggens Member Posts: 594 ★★★
I know kabam made act 4 and 5 easier when are you gonna do act 6 because act 6 is actually super difficult to do im stuck on act 6 chapter two and have been for quite some time now kabam this is a plea u made act 4&5 easier so can u please do the same for act 6 and improve the rewards to as its not fun being stuck on the same fight for months on end

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Damn, the ops got me for being toxic. Aight, I will try being helpful now. What quest are you stuck on?
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 ★★
    edited November 2023
    Act 6 shouldnt get nerfed imo, theyve already nerfed act 4 and 5 which were unnecessary although better rewards are good. Some of the bosses are a bit counter reliant however theres always one or more counter you have making it challenging. This is where they create the peasant gate and make you either learn how to intercept and properly improve your skills or just get stuck (or unitman). It’s good as is although it’d be good if they buffed the rewards with the same difficulty considering the economy is such that cav players are getting rank 4 mats and act 6 has none of that
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★
    If you're luke me who has difficulty with reverse controls.. bring Juggernaut 6* rank3 or 5* Juggernaut rank5.. I rank3 my undupe 6* just for the very purpose.. have revives and potions ready.. I am sure I used a lot to get to Grandmaster.. but I was able to beat him eventually.. watch mcoc noob for his useful tips and suggestions on easiest path to take.. play when you are relaxed and least stressed.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★
    I typed 'if you're like me'... and word suggests went with Luke.. is 'Star Wars' trending? LoL

Anyway, OP.. who are you using vs Grandmaster?
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Kabam, seriously, stop nerfing everything. Now everybody wants a participation trophy!

Seriously if you're having trouble, check out YouTube, practice and develop your roster.
  • Ranshahar5Ranshahar5 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, I need a tip please. I'm facing the champion in act 6 cap 2 (round two) and I can't beat him. When the champion reaches 10% health he gets charges. I don't understand how to cancel the charges to damage him? Which champion should I use to beat him?
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Now he's posted this twice...
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Member Posts: 138
    They should un'nerf act 4&5, you'll need those skills to beat act 6.

My main advice is plan to level 1 or 2 champions for each chapter to help you get through. YouTube guilds are a great help when you're stuck. Though follow those guides with a grain of salt on who to level for act 6 since there are probably 100 new options since those guides were made.

To beat some of the bosses you'll have to learn new skills others you'll just have to grow your roster. But be patient, expect stalls. Make a plan, and stick to it unless you get better information and then adapt your plan.

Good luck, don't give up. With time and effort you'll get through.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    Thronebreaker title is not title you can get easily. You have to earn it. I remember 2 year ago. I fought 2.5 hours to beat the grandmaster and I also defeated him 5 time once I get some experience against GM. and also there was no Hercules to save my revives. You are stuck at champion boss. He used be much harder than now and 6* champion was a rare thing on that time.
  • CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
    People who explored act6 initial difficulty years ago with 5* 💀
    Kabam Jax said:

@Charliejiggens I feel your pain as I only pushed through Act 6 a couple months ago, and it required a lot of time, units and bad feels. [sad face] As a gate to a different progression level, I don't see it changing anytime soon. There are many resources within the community (youtube, forums etc.) that can definitely give you a leg up and help you work smarter not harder.

As a note... I've seen a lot of "skill issue" and "git good" comments lately. These are the definition of unconstructive.
    We've said this on the forums before, and some of you may have gotten the message in warnings: disagree with ideas and concepts, do not turn your attention to people.

This community is at its best when Summoners are helping each other. I've seen streaks of brilliance in here before. Let's, please, not devolve into name calling and dismissive comments. Isn't it just easier to not comment than to go out of your way to belittle someone who has expressed they're struggling?

Food for thought.

[sad face] emoji is top
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 435 ★★★
    Awesome roster Charliejiggens! What quest number are you stuck on? I’ve been planning paths for my girlfriend as she plays catch up through act 6, so I’ve got a little bit of experience making guides for people!

Jinx
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★
    edited January 6

Thats my mastery setup i dont like suicides and refuse to use them this setup has worked for me and i dont see me changing it any time soon hence why my champs pi are low

Research a bit.. that setup is pretty bad.
    Gonna have to farm units to fix the mastery setup before trying GM
  • ErrangErrang Member Posts: 76

Thats my mastery setup i dont like suicides and refuse to use them this setup has worked for me and i dont see me changing it any time soon hence why my champs pi are low

From what I can see, most of your masteries don’t cost units — while it’s tough to see their benefit without getting them, I would try to invest in them before attempting stories; in the long run masteries are cheaper than revives.

I would suggest this as a bare minimum budget build

I would highly recommend Despair, Deep Wounds, Assassin, Willpower and Mystic Dispersion. These are the absolute top masteries and will take time to unlock.

If you want to jump back into story again before those, this isn’t a bad setup.

At the end of the day, masteries either make the opponents health go down faster or your health go down slower — they’re basically turbocharging your game.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 869 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

@Charliejiggens I feel your pain as I only pushed through Act 6 a couple months ago, and it required a lot of time, units and bad feels. [sad face] As a gate to a different progression level, I don't see it changing anytime soon. There are many resources within the community (youtube, forums etc.) that can definitely give you a leg up and help you work smarter not harder.

As a note... I've seen a lot of "skill issue" and "git good" comments lately. These are the definition of unconstructive.
    We've said this on the forums before, and some of you may have gotten the message in warnings: disagree with ideas and concepts, do not turn your attention to people.

This community is at its best when Summoners are helping each other. I've seen streaks of brilliance in here before. Let's, please, not devolve into name calling and dismissive comments. Isn't it just easier to not comment than to go out of your way to belittle someone who has expressed they're struggling?

Food for thought.

Thank you. The toxicity of some of the posters here towards new users is just terrible. The same people wilt when challenged on their own skill levels. The very first response is just silly.
  • idlavonidlavon Member Posts: 34
    That roster is plenty enough, i think my advice would be :

1. Farm units for revive, theres a good deal right now for 500 units or get the 1000 units from EQ next week
    2. Watch youtube to learn what the nodes do and how they interact (dont blindly follow the champion they use)
    3. Practice the path, try fight the 1st node of the path itemless (no boost, no revive) if you die restart the quest that way you dont waste resource as much. Consider the boss as well, if you made it to the boss with minimal resource and confident enough to redo the path i'd suggest restart the whole quest if you get wiped.
    4. Take a break from this game if its stressful, remember this is a game its supposed to be fun. If its no longer fun you might aswell quit, there are more fun things than this game out there.

Good luck
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,232 Guardian
    Masteries. Well from the complaints, no, they are not working best for you.
    Some highlights.

Strength / Vitality (first 2 nodes in each of Offense / Defense).
    You have major amounts of points in all 4 of them.
    But both Greater ones are not even full at Max, even though you still have extra available from the Lesser ones. Just doesn’t make sense that extra 1 point each would not be in Greater ones to Max those out instead of Lesser (even if you really did want to keep extra points in any of those 4).
    **But, really, anything above 1 in all 4 of those is just losing out on a whole lot of other/better mastery nodes. Too many points needed for too little relative return. You have to crank those 2 Greater ones up too much (too many points) to really start to see a benefit. And the Lesser ones are basically pointless to have more than just 1 in.

Cruelty/Precision (ie, for Critical Hits.. the Rate and Damage)
    The Greater versions of those 2 do cost a bunch of Units to unlock, but are **WELL WORTH IT**.
    Moving excess from Lesser into Greater versions for Critical Hits has (I believe) a 5 times greater effect per mastery point. (been a long time since looking at them in detail, but isn’t Greater a 5x benefit of what Lesser is ?)

Fury branch at bottom.
    Long ago (and don’t think it has changed), those had so much of a TINY effect, they were basically “sucker bets”. So a Fury effect would last an extra fraction of a fraction of a second. Wooop.
  • benshbbenshb Member Posts: 810 ★★★★
    I'm not gonna be constructive, however this is a good example of how kabam's hope of just rushing through content sounds good initially, but bad in long term. You are not the only player who gets stuck in act 6 or generally "harder" content with this kind of roster. Players rushing in act 5 with 6* R2 champions, never actually learning the nodes just powering through them with those champs. Then when the harder content appears they are just stuck, because they have never learned how to actually handle those nodes.