Options

Who are you voting for in Summoners Choice

What champion is everyone voting for ?

Who are you voting for in Summoners Choice 291 votes

Shathra
5%
Nesciodjr17spiderbites0196StantonaZuroLattughinoDeaconSoulOfDarknessChobblyStephD87Darkraw346Rainwind76MiniMFJoneenyoQalibZaman 15 votes
The Beetle
3%
Priyansh7Toyota_2015Heroesforhire18_HoitadoCrcrcrcDeadpoisdeadLickyMDx13579rebel_GalactikDonut 10 votes
Blob
38%
EgyptOverseerDrZolaSecondSkrillerOllyoxenfreeccrider474AjisdopeBigTuna_2054GK_23KØNGbm3eppsPIKESTAINThatGuyYouSaw235Masterduxfrodo2377CassyReyAlemánThevashKiptonadeFigueEvangelionlovr 111 votes
Shriek
6%
2StarKingAce_03Rayven5220ShinobiGuyAnshuman_09UltimateBatJokeKillswitch01Charlie21540The_Doctor_24_1ahmynutsAzenstarCrow9074Kruger8214PugthugzHonorable_BluJayKINGBDCaptainWafflesXTheHoundGusAr418 19 votes
Swarm
5%
HaverTimeAleorMaxGamingKingsKrewBabyMiikeDukenpukeWarriorking031FrostGiantLordGrassKnucklesNosrepGunner14Johny_JoestarTheShinyDomeJimajohnProtomimic 15 votes
Viper
11%
SnakeEyes69TV_Addict_2017TendersquadAzKicker316Ragnarok13KaspYTZsirhcZIndioSkay1984RockypantherxMattstafariXreissLight_StormKnordyFilledPizzablack_kill288Doctor_Strange19JounaaPeeIoniqus_797Yodabolt21JAYIRI 34 votes
Ruby Thursday
21%
DNA3000L_217KthunderTerraTeddersSungjCat_MurdockMhd20034darjSyndicatedTheHeroDeservedWicket329GaudyGMoneySummonerNRJbz_j_k_96RockyshockyjacboonColinwhitworth69AadhyVanDjin 62 votes
Black tarantula
8%
MasterSmokeKeonexNavneetJDHDiablo_HellFireJahVinci1982Repto23AssumedNamesxlbstverliebtKpratish1997CdjcdkjCarracho01Xguard77Shock29ChiefGoatSchnoodleThanos101010DaBigGubGubSuperstar_1126BlueWolf209 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    Ruby Thursday
    Blob or Ruby . Ruby is priority tho
  • Options
    JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 124
    Viper
    Viper fo sure
    She has potential for actually great animations not the same old punches and belly smack we're used to
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,972 ★★★★★
    Viper
    Blob already dominating the poll lmao
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 867 ★★★★
    edited January 5
    Shathra
    I'd like Viper but am going with Shathra. Was a big fan of the arc where she emerged, the Other and all that stuff. I would expect her to be a poison dealing monster but especially weighted against the Spiderverse characters.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 583 ★★★★
    Still waiting on blue marvel

Just make him like havok but with antimatter charges rather than plasma. Add in a bit of energy burst damage per hit and you’re good to go.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Blob
    Goin blob of he don't win I'm goin beetle
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,484 ★★★★★
    edited January 5
    Ruby Thursday
    At least Ruby is in second place so far 😭
  • Options
    Viper

If she makes it to the finals, I’m going all in on her. Pleasantly surprised to see the love for her
  • Options
    edited January 5
    Viper

Emilia90 said:

If she makes it to the finals, I’m going all in on her. Pleasantly surprised to see the love for her
    I really hope her and Viper are both runner ups, we got Kushala and Moonstar last year so as long as they're runner ups there's a chance 🤞
    That would be great too. I wonder if we’re getting spider-punk this year too since he was one of the 4 last ones iirc

Edit: That would look cool. Her champ image in your roster would look so good as a 7*
  • Options
    HarryatomixHarryatomix Posts: 107
    Other than blob who else is mutant here. Are we going with the mutant exclusion as always.
    Multiple science champs in summoner choice but only one mutant.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,038 ★★★★★
    Ruby Thursday
    If Kingpin and Blob don't have a synergy, I'll be annoyed.

Personally, I vote for Ruby. Dope design.
  • Options
    Ruby Thursday
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

I really hope her and Viper are both runner ups, we got Kushala and Moonstar last year so as long as they're runner ups there's a chance 🤞
    That would be great too. I wonder if we’re getting spider-punk this year too since he was one of the 4 last ones iirc

Edit: That would look cool. Her champ image in your roster would look so good as a 7*
    We should be getting him this year yeah, it's been a while since we got a Spider Man variation so it's very likely. It would also be perfect timing to add Lizard who's been missing for years and is another fan favorite.

Yep she'd look really cool with the 7* border, and her animations would be top tier probably since she can morph her head into basically anything. Also she's Miike's favorite, he wouldn't let it slide if her animations sucked lol.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 551 ★★★
    Black tarantula

Black Tarantula would be fire
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,172 ★★★★★
    Shriek

Black Tarantula would be fire

The only reason he's not going to win is because of the spider symbol on his face and anyone who doesn't know him or is too lazy to look him up will just assume he's another spiderman and skip him
  • Options
    Viper

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

We should be getting him this year yeah, it's been a while since we got a Spider Man variation so it's very likely. It would also be perfect timing to add Lizard who's been missing for years and is another fan favorite.

Yep she'd look really cool with the 7* border, and her animations would be top tier probably since she can morph her head into basically anything. Also she's Miike's favorite, he wouldn't let it slide if her animations sucked lol.
    Maybe they’ll wait for punk when BTSV drops. Idk if that’s coming this year though

Kabam animation team rarely misses. I don’t have a single doubt that they wouldn’t kill it with her.

On another note, it seems like if everyone in the larger community that isn’t going for blob somehow banded together, maybe we could see someone else

Huffing massive amounts of hopium
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    Oh my gosh a lot of missed opportunities for this year summoner choice. I don't know and never heard about any of the choices.
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83
    Blob
    I dont know 95% of them lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Ruby Thursday
    they could do a cheeky doctor synergy if they feel up to it
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited January 6
    Swarm
    Swarm.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,823 ★★★★★
    Blob
    Blob better have a coming soon synergy with for Pyro and avalanche. Just sayin.
  • Options
    Ruby Thursday
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Maybe they’ll wait for punk when BTSV drops. Idk if that’s coming this year though

Kabam animation team rarely misses. I don’t have a single doubt that they wouldn’t kill it with her.

On another note, it seems like if everyone in the larger community that isn’t going for blob somehow banded together, maybe we could see someone else

Huffing massive amounts of hopium
    I don't know if that's coming this year either, they might wait for when it drops though yeah. It will definitely happen within the next two years regardless I'm sure.

Oh yeah they would definitely be top tier, they could make an animation where she detaches her head and throws it like a grenade then it blows up, so many cool things they could do.

We can all continue huffing copium together then cause I doubt we'd be able to actually coordinate an attack on the Blob fanboys lol.
  • Options
    Ruby Thursday
    DNA3000 said:

Look, you all vote for whoever you want but if you don't vote to get this in-game, I don't know who you people are anymore.

Right? A champ who can detach her head I mean it doesn't get any better than that.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 267 ★★
    Blob
    Swarm would be my secondary vote, but mainly because having two Spider-Man villains with bug powers in game is funny to me.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 853 ★★★
    Viper

• Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 579 ★★★
    Blob
    #Blobftw