Options

'Solitaire Win' graphical issue [official comms]

Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
edited January 8 in General Discussion
So AQ is basically unplayable because of some graphical issues since the new update, anyone else have this? I've restarted the game multiple times, but nothing changes

I got a Samsung S23 Ultra running Android 14

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 8
    Scratch that, not just AQ, also story and basically everything with a map, damn
  • Options
    StoneyThePoneyStoneyThePoney Posts: 45
    Same for me
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116

So AQ is basically unplayable because of some graphical issues since the new update, anyone else have this? I've restarted the game multiple times, but nothing changes

I got a Samsung S23 Ultra running Android 14

You’ve got a Moondragon!!!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Hasn’t happened to me recently but I have seen this bug a few times over the years. Others have posted images like this. Restarting game always fixes it for me.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 399 ★★
    I've had it happen couple of times before but restarting the game worked everytime
  • Options
    JurzynJurzyn Posts: 3
    Jurzyn said:

that feeling when you are 2 fights away from grandmaster but suddenly whole nova corps came to defend him xd

Kabam Jax said:

Woah. That is... a lot.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

The game team is going to take a look at this. If anyone else has this issue, if you could include your device info and what game mode you were playing, that would be helpful!

Thank you!

Device: Realme 9 Pro+
    System: Android 13
    Game mode: Necropolis
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,692 Guardian
    I think @JLordVileJ was actually the first to post about this in their own “UHMMM” thread earlier monday.

(although why is there 3 different forum accounts, same person ?, that seem to auto-suggest when typing their name here ?)

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,481 ★★★
    Also FYI on the fight screen in aw for me it has above plus sometimes the global chat too. Then enemy really went all out with don't let them know your next move
  • Options
    @SummonerNR one of them is my friend jlordvilejunior and the others I dunno. There is another lord vile in game that ik so maybe him?
  • Options
    edited January 9
    From what I have seen it layers everything you have seen on screen on top of each other. It showed me the loading page with dd and lc and wt and global plus the whole solitaire looking thing and everytime I moved the page around it added more so I think it showed what the page looked like before plus now but like for every frame u moved it. I dunno I'm not a tech genius in that way. And that was in aw and aq fyi
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 562 ★★★★

Two hundred thousand defenders are ready, with a million more on the way
  • Options
    NeinoIIINeinoIII Posts: 63
    S21 Ultra user and I also have the pleasure of winning solitaire in mcoc following the update.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    can u actually fight ? its "just" visual ?
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

can u actually fight ? its "just" visual ?

Yeah you can fight like normal, it's just very hard to navigate the map and kinda headache inducing
  • Options
    Micka06700Micka06700 Posts: 3
    And with the S23 Plus I have the solitaire issue too.

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 326 ★★
    I’ve only had this happen once. I was opening a crystal and the iso from the dupe looked just like the pictures above.
  • Options
    Brewlord_95Brewlord_95 Posts: 8
    Same issue with my S22. Uninstalled and reinstall didn't fix it. Installed on my wife's tablet(Samsung Tab A) seems normal . Only seems on to be on the map screens of all modes. Fight screens are normal. Fine until I updated it last night
  • Options
    Mine is a Samsung s9 plus
  • Options
    IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 34
    Same thing for me in war, started since my phone updated yesterday Samsung S23, latest android