**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

'Solitaire Win' graphical issue [official comms]

Comments

• Options
    Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 31
    edited January 9

Mode: AW
    Device: OnePlus Nord CE 3
    Android 13
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Uhmm, you can't see it in the photo but the lines are slowly filling the screen..I'm low-key scared no jokr
  • Options

• Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

The game team has found a pattern in these reports - All impacted accounts are a part of a Google Beta build.

The belief is that Summoners may have opted into this at some point, and the Google Store kept them in the same category indefinitely, and this is causing some issues.

So, the recommended course of action for anyone experiencing this is:
    Navigate to your google store, and "Leave" the beta build.

Then, you will need to uninstall the beta build and download the current build of the game!

The team is confident this should resolve this issue!

Thank you, again, for your patience as we investigated this issue!

Thank you jax :smile: what are the chances that I got the beta yesterday evening lol
  • Options
    Uhmm @KabamJax its keeping me captive
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Woah. That is... a lot.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

The game team is going to take a look at this. If anyone else has this issue, if you could include your device info and what game mode you were playing, that would be helpful!

Thank you!

I have same problem.
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 pro, all content with maps.
  • Options
    edited January 9
    Ayy I think it telling me I can't leave is a visual error because when I un and reinstalled it, it didn't say beta and the problem is gone :smile: thx @KabamJax
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 ★★
    edited January 9

I can't leave the beta. Is it some kind of kidnapping? Lol
  • Options
    Garlo said:

I can't leave the beta? Is it some kind of kidnapping? Lol

Uninstall and reinstall. If it says just marvel contest of champions as the title on the page you are on now I think you are good if it says beta then....I dunno
  • Options

Garlo said:

Uninstall and reinstall. If it says just marvel contest of champions as the title on the page you are on now I think you are good if it says beta then....I dunno
    I clicked leave, it wouldn't let me leave, I did what i said above and it worked
  • Options
  • Options
    NiepodamNiepodam Posts: 18
    Can't leave beta program 🤣
  • Options
    IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 34
    Getting the same message as above, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling and keeps putting me back into "beta", I'm getting a migraine from just trying to play AQ
  • Options
    JrCavalcanteJrCavalcante Posts: 8
    edited January 9
    Same issue after installing the January update.
    Device: Galaxy S23 Ultra (Snapdragon) on UI 6.0 (Android 14 since November)
    It's happening all over the game, on any map, in any mode.

• Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 ★★
    edited January 9
    i'

Garlo said:

I clicked leave, it wouldn't let me leave, I did what i said above and it worked
    I'm still in beta version, but it looks like all the visual bugs have been fixed... Maybe it's Kabam, maybe it's magic, nobody knows.
  • Options
    IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 34
    Just figured it out on my acct, you also have to uncheck the "beta opt in" under in game settings page.
  • Options
    JrCavalcanteJrCavalcante Posts: 8
    What if the Play Store won't let me leave the Beta program? Is there anything I can do?

Message says "Unable to leave beta program"

I tried reinstalling the game, disabling the beta option in the settings menu, nothing works...

• Options
    NiepodamNiepodam Posts: 18
    Everything back to normal. Thanks engineers
  • Options
    Same problem GALAXY S23 ULTRA ANDROID 14 I can't get beta features in the Play Store either
  • Options
    AIRxJ0RDANx23xAIRxJ0RDANx23x Posts: 21
    I'm on Galaxy s22+ and I get an error every time I try to leave the beta program.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian

Just figured it out on my acct, you also have to uncheck the "beta opt in" under in game settings page.

That “Beta Features Opt-In” setting really doesn’t have anything to do with a BETA BUILD (I don’t think).

That setting is what gives you the expanded Post-Fight Stats screen.
    (doesn’t refer to a separate Beta Build, just an option in the main build to provide a little extra stuff, that has been around for a LONG time now, just not as a “default” yet).
  • Options
    AIRxJ0RDANx23xAIRxJ0RDANx23x Posts: 21
    edited January 9
    I was able to fix the unable to leave beta error by going into apps -> Google Play store -> storage -> clear data. Once you do that restart the play store and try again.

I can also confirm leaving the beta fixed the screen being on drugs.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Yeah I just can't seem to leave the beta, deleted the game, pressed the button, got an error, closed the Play Store, redownloaded MCOC (didn't show beta this time) and the issue still persists
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Just forced to update. Unplayable.
  • Options
    I've seen numerous reports from players suggesting that if you get an error while trying to leave the beta, claiming you're unable to, it may be a visual bug.

Reinstalling after that point seems to resolve the issue anyways.