I want to cry and scream so bad… should I just give up?? (Necropolis)

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
So I’m really bad at fighting Titania. I knew I would be. Like *really* bad. But knew I had to at least try because now I have a massive surplus of revives.

I read posts saying “try banking at 100-150 hits” and after an hour of restarting constantly getting nowhere NEAR close to that - I thought I’d just start.

I was only getting 50ish hits on average, so I just said screw it and started banking.

I already used up 14 revives… still on Titania… and then the muscle-moter-memory took over when I died one time and instead of hitting “revive” I hit that *lovely* little RESTART button.

I feel so defeated and like an absolute insane loser. At this point, am I *so* bad at this that it’s not even worth trying?

Comments

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Man! The ROOTED keeps screwing me up!!!!

How do you guys pay attention to it and notice when it’s under 50%? The game doesn’t do anything to tell you besides a number that you have to look at constantly (in addition to all the other things).

I’ve had +100 combos now three times where they activated a special, I got rooted, and died, losing my combo. I know it’s my own fault - but how did y’all counter this? People saying they’d bank 150-200 or more hits, how are you unaffected by the root?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian

How do you guys pay attention to it and notice when it’s under 50%? The game doesn’t do anything to tell you besides a number that you have to look at constantly (in addition to all the other things).

I’ve had +100 combos now three times where they activated a special, I got rooted, and died, losing my combo. I know it’s my own fault - but how did y’all counter this? People saying they’d bank 150-200 or more hits, how are you unaffected by the root?

The icon changes color, so it is pretty easy to see if you're paying attention.
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    At 75 you’re rooted during specials. If she has the haymaker going while you’re rooted, it’s really tough to dex. What synergies?
    edited January 11

This icon

Yeah I know it’s that icon I just have a really hard time keeping track of everything and start hyperventilating and my heart races lol.
    Pikolu said:

The icon changes color, so it is pretty easy to see if you're paying attention.
    EDIT cause I didn’t see this comment originally: Oooo I see now, color change. Thanks that’s helpful.
  • VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 162
    Don’t stop until you get the necropolis completion rewards. There is no other option other than to complete this quest.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    YES! ascend him

Don't get discouraged. Airwalker and cap Britain were my worst fights. Wiccan is ok but it gets MUCH easier after that.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★
    Now you at full combo you can aegon smash let them hit every now and then while your unstoppable ( don't do it when low health) i usuallt do a four hit combo let them hit you once and go for another full comvo and you'll build up to 9 furys and will do a ton of extra damage, also fyi watch some of the content createrz streams before fights so you know exactly what your getting into, not to scare you but if you've used that many revives already then your likely gonna have a horrible time on the airwalker fight, read the nodes untill you fully understand what your doing and as I say check people streams out on YouTube to really grasp what you need to do! Good luck!

not to scare you but if you've used that many revives already then your likely gonna have a horrible time on the airwalker fight

Yeah I'm already dreading, but emotionally (and revive-surplus) ready for that one.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★

not to scare you but if you've used that many revives already then your likely gonna have a horrible time on the airwalker fight

Yeah I'm already dreading, but emotionally (and revive-surplus) ready for that one.
    How many revives do you have stashed?
  • Jaffa_Jaffa_ Member Posts: 38
    edited January 11
    Wait till you get to air walker

How many revives do you have stashed?
    Between 2s, 3's, 4's, and teams, I *had* about 160.

Then 23 on Titania and 18 on Aarkus. But Titania's was after I'd accidentally hit "restart" INSTEAD of "revive" after already using 12-14 revives and had to start the whole thing over.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    As others have mentioned, take breaks when you start frustrated reviving. That definitely help when I did my run. The best strat I found for Air Walker was every time the knockdown timer hit 50%, I'd start trying to knock him down. Good luck & keep those deaths coming 🤪
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,100 ★★★★★

I often didn't survive once the root kicked in on any champ. I'd just hold block and take damage until I died. But I was still able to do all 6 necro paths. You got this
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 754 ★★★
    I did it in like 144 and am in almost the same boat as you, so don't lose hope. Also, remember to kill your nick if you team revive