**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone got a Road to the Crypt update?

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Its time for the final push to 11 million. Everyone's getting in on the action. Even our illustrious community something something guy @Kabam Miike is taking one for the team and making his push to greatness, and with his efforts we've finally reached what is hopefully the penultimate prize of the Road to the Crypt:

5k Titan shards. Can we get 6k? Its up to you guys, we have two days, nineteen hours, twenty seven minutes to go.

PS: @RichTheMan here's a nice blow up of the final stretch:

Yeah no I think it's over, there goes my Titan lol and the worst part is I'm literally going to be at 19.9k.
    @Kabam Miike please round one up 😫
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 β˜…β˜…
    edited January 13
    Need a final push to make 11 million
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Its time for the final push to 11 million. Everyone's getting in on the action. Even our illustrious community something something guy @Kabam Miike is taking one for the team and making his push to greatness, and with his efforts we've finally reached what is hopefully the penultimate prize of the Road to the Crypt:

5k Titan shards. Can we get 6k? Its up to you guys, we have two days, nineteen hours, twenty seven minutes to go.

Yeah no I think it's over, there goes my Titan lol and the worst part is I'm literally going to be at 19.9k.
    Don’t give up hope…Even if we don’t make 11M, you could dupe a 7* with one of your crypt pulls.
    I just don't see us getting 700k points in 2 days and 12 hours or whatever... But thanks for the positivity, I'll let you know if I actually get lucky and pull a dupe lol.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DNA3000 said:

Don’t give up hope…Even if we don’t make 11M, you could dupe a 7* with one of your crypt pulls.
    I just don't see us getting 700k points in 2 days and 12 hours or whatever... But thanks for the positivity, I'll let you know if I actually get lucky and pull a dupe lol.
    Thanks. You know actually depending on your roster you might want to think about holding on to the Titan until early Feb anyway given the pool changes. Gives you more time for that last 100 if it doesn’t happen next week.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Thanks. You know actually depending on your roster you might want to think about holding on to the Titan until early Feb anyway given the pool changes. Gives you more time for that last 100 if it doesn’t happen next week.
    Oh I'm definitely waiting for the next one, mainly because of Masacre but even if he wasn't I still wouldn't pop the current Titan just because Dani is still there. Hopefully I can get those 100 in time I only have 21 7*.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol rich indeed had a rough time performing zooming jutsu.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just curious @DNA3000 is DNA 3000 related to Dan Abnet and Andy Lanning (also know as DnA the team behind the present day Guardians which the movies are based on) and possibly the original Guardians of the Galaxy.....the Guardians 3000....or is it just coincidence and something else?
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Starhawk said:

Just curious @DNA3000 is DNA 3000 related to Dan Abnet and Andy Lanning (also know as DnA the team behind the present day Guardians which the movies are based on) and possibly the original Guardians of the Galaxy.....the Guardians 3000....or is it just coincidence and something else?

Actually DNA is the three letter identifier I used to use for high scores in arcades in 1985 (anyone here used to frequent Tilt at the Ala Moana shopping center, that would be me). I revived it in 2005 when I started using it for mobile game identifiers. They are a letter combination of personal significance, although the fact that happens to also have a very common meaning wasn't lost to me then or now. It is not, however, related to that particular writing team, that would just be a coincidence.
    cool thanks for the answer. quite the coincidence :)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I done my last part it was part 2 I decided to Γ¦gon it to help the counter go op unfortunately only 85 dead
  • Options
    LuleeLulee Posts: 2 β˜…

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Well, I added 80 revives so far for my completion path, and I'm only at valkireπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you got that units / revives, it is still worth it. Push on and good luck.
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 245 β˜…β˜…

Well, I added 80 revives so far for my completion path, and I'm only at valkireπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Revives in the first fight don't count... Hurry up and go get that Grandmaster KO!
  • Options
    wappykidwappykid Posts: 94 β˜…
    About 1 day left right
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    wappykid said:

About 1 day left right

1 day and 48 minutes
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116 β˜…
    Die!
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hope we crossed 10 mil
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hope we crossed 10 mil

of course we are

• Options
    Serpent_King98Serpent_King98 Posts: 38 β˜…
    I definitely put in my part between the 1st and 3rd LOL i don't remember how many revives but it was either close to or over 100, the grandmaster is what got me the most