**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DELETE BULLSEYE OR REMOVE HIS KILLER INSTICT

Comments

• Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    I’m embarrassed for OP and I suspect later they’ll be embarrassed too
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

He's really not that hard man. Try improving your skills and circle back to us

Lol, my guy barely knows how GC functions but is ready to give everyone advise.

Bullseye is very, very hard. Harder than Onslaught or Photon. Not that hard 😂
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

o_o said:

Onslaught without a counter is fine. So is Photon without a counter as long as you can count.

Bullseye is much harder because you push him to SP1 and you have to bait his special which I haven’t been able to full dex. Going to need to coldsnap the dude and get him to SP2 or you’re going to have a tough time.
    This all makes perfect sense. Not so much the all-caps hysteria.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★

o_o said:

Onslaught without a counter is fine. So is Photon without a counter as long as you can count.

Bullseye is much harder because you push him to SP1 and you have to bait his special which I haven’t been able to full dex. Going to need to coldsnap the dude and get him to SP2 or you’re going to have a tough time.
    Would it not be easier to just ban him? Or do you have one as well?
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Killer Instict should not activate against Mutant. Kabam usually, because of the class disadvantage, some skills don't work and with this one, it doesn't matter if it's in disadvantage, all the skills are activated.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

This reminds me of when people were saying Iron Man Infinity War was an "unfair defender" that needed the perfect counter or perfect play to defeat. I even posted a video of 4* Rogue defeating 6* IMIW just to prove it was possible to beat him without class advantage and without an autoblock counter and without needing perfect skills. I wonder how long it will be before Bullseye becomes another IMIW.

Yes, although I still call him a PITA in the Arena. No desire for his nerfage, though.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,033 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

There are so many ways to counter evade in this game. Bullseye isn’t that difficult, people are just looking at the juiced up version in EQ and assuming he’ll always be like that. But he won’t.

List of ways to counter his mechanics off the top of my head: Slow, Passive Stun, True Strike, True Focus, Coldsnap, champs who hit into block (Valk, Masacre, etc.), and probably plenty of others that I’m not thinking of right now. Or you could use anybody and just bait the sp1 as soon as he gets it.

He’s not broken, he’s just new. People will learn how he works in time and then he’ll be just another niche defender like IMIW and Dormammu and Mojo.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    bullseye easy actually, try to learn it, and without killer instinct i would said bullseye is nothing so need this kit

there is plenty champs who can counter him, ukm already listed it, but unless you lazy, you will be laughing stock and become a person that never wanna to improve himself

and here i list some of champs that good to counter and some tips
    1. Prof X - at 25 cerebro charges, prof x cannot be evaded, so basically killer instinct is useless
    2. Corvus Glaive with Proxima synergy - the glaive attack is guarantee crit, so he is useful in the crit me one more time node, and also lets bullseye evade for first time, then you will get true strike, which can counter evade
    3. Bring white mag and use his pre fight
    4. Or you can learn how the killer instinct works, bullseye gain killer instinct when he gain 1 bar of power, then when he use sp, killer instinct will be gone, so just bait his sp1, and just block his sp1 but you better bring mutant with bleed immune or high resistant, then the killer instinct will rotate and finish.

Try to learn rather than going rampant on the forum, also you must be young kid right?
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

There are so many ways to counter evade in this game. Bullseye isn’t that difficult, people are just looking at the juiced up version in EQ and assuming he’ll always be like that. But he won’t.

List of ways to counter his mechanics off the top of my head: Slow, Passive Stun, True Strike, True Focus, Coldsnap, champs who hit into block (Valk, Masacre, etc.), and probably plenty of others that I’m not thinking of right now. Or you could use anybody and just bait the sp1 as soon as he gets it.

He’s not broken, he’s just new. People will learn how he works in time and then he’ll be just another niche defender like IMIW and Dormammu and Mojo.
    Remember how scared everyone was of M.O.D.O.K in the first Cav difficulty?

People forget that MEQ adds tons of extras that a normal defender won't have.
    Between him and that Ice Phoenix, I couldn’t even complete that one. For this Bullseye, the limber and the discount crit me with your best shot are what’s driving it most, I think.

Like Iceman will be the best counter for him, but with these nodes it’s still a tough fight.
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 200 ★★

Death33 said:

I love these one word posts. They really do a lot to inform me about your frustrations and concerns

Have you tried fighting Bullseye?
    Almost soloed him with a r3 6* domino. He's not that bad once you learn him
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Emomike said:

Death33 said:

I love these one word posts. They really do a lot to inform me about your frustrations and concerns

I've soloed him everytime since the first time. I'm using Aegon. Building my Combo until I get to him, then it's easy peasy.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    No, he's not a tough defender, he's an unfair defender.
    He would be difficult if there was any way to avoid his mechanic, but there isn't.
    When he hits a power bar he activates the killer instinct.
    Even if you drain this power bar, it remains active.
    With Killer Instinct active he WILL dodge. It is impossible to avoid and, in fact, this dodge is immune to reduction in accuracy.
    Once he dodges he releases e1 immediately, without any time to retaliate.
    Currently, I have found seven champions who do him.
    Iceman, Weapon-X, Kitty Pride, Werewolf, Lady Deathstrike, Onslaught, Omega Red.

I don't think Killer Instinct needs to be removed, but I do think there needs to be a way to prevent it from activating or even dodge with the dexterity of retaliation it gives when dodging.
    Another thing: It's insane that he deals damage when you dodge him.
    There are 264 champions in the game. Only 31 of them are immune to bleeding. Even champions with resistance to bleeding like Onslaught suffer damage normally from this ability.
    I think it needs to be looked at carefully right away.
    Photon even passed because it's easy when it doesn't have a power gain node, but this Bullseye, we haven't even seen it impacted by BG nodes yet, without any node it's ridiculous.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

Are you sure slow works? I tried with dragon man and it didn’t work. Who’s slow did you use?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,679 Guardian
    Rebark said:

No, he's not a tough defender, he's an unfair defender.
    He would be difficult if there was any way to avoid his mechanic, but there isn't.
    When he hits a power bar he activates the killer instinct.
    Even if you drain this power bar, it remains active.
    With Killer Instinct active he WILL dodge. It is impossible to avoid and, in fact, this dodge is immune to reduction in accuracy.
    Once he dodges he releases e1 immediately, without any time to retaliate.
    Currently, I have found seven champions who do him.
    Iceman, Weapon-X, Kitty Pride, Werewolf, Lady Deathstrike, Onslaught, Omega Red.

I don't think Killer Instinct needs to be removed, but I do think there needs to be a way to prevent it from activating or even dodge with the dexterity of retaliation it gives when dodging.
    Another thing: It's insane that he deals damage when you dodge him.
    There are 264 champions in the game. Only 31 of them are immune to bleeding. Even champions with resistance to bleeding like Onslaught suffer damage normally from this ability.
    I think it needs to be looked at carefully right away.
    Photon even passed because it's easy when it doesn't have a power gain node, but this Bullseye, we haven't even seen it impacted by BG nodes yet, without any node it's ridiculous.

Killer instincts falls off a couple of seconds after his sp1
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Anybody tried Mr. Sinister yet? I haven’t ran through any of the EQ yet but it feels like that kit would be a hard counter, just off the top of my head — again, I haven’t tried it at all yet
  • Options
    edited January 13

Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

Are you sure slow works? I tried with dragon man and it didn’t work. Who’s slow did you use?
    That’s valid, slow may not work. His ability is not affected by ability accuracy reduction and I think that’s how slow is coded. Although there’s a whole other thread about everything finicky with AAR right now.

Still lots of counters, but you’re right slow may not be one of them.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★

Emomike said:

Death33 said:

I've soloed him everytime since the first time. I'm using Aegon. Building my Combo until I get to him, then it's easy peasy.
    @GroundedWisdom 😄 looks like someone just like me is the aegon train after necro, i have been smoking incursions level 5 and 6 with aegon since my necro run. Earlier i used to reach maximum till level 10 in tier 5 and maybe level 5 in tier 6. I am giving aegon the r5 gem from necro crypt rewards. I wldnt have got it without aegon so aegon deserves it.