**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DELETE BULLSEYE OR REMOVE HIS KILLER INSTICT

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    victor158 said:

Some people on this thread are seriously underestimating how strong Bullseye will be on defense and it's about to come back to bite them in the arse pretty soon lol just wait til he's as common as Korg on defense, this guy has all the potential to be up there with Photon and I've seen plenty of players who are in Celestial agree.

yea it seems like he'll be absolutely miserable in bgs, the bleed on dex is ridiculous, and the way to play him is bait sp1( which i dont think is even fully dexable, might be wrong though) wait a while for his evade to fall off and restart. so unavoidable damage if ur not immune and a time waster. i agree that coming into the forums and yelling DELETE BULLSEYE is not the way to go about this but its dumb to say that hes not a strong defender
    It is, and about the sp1, the funny thing is if you aren't bleed immune, you will still take damage so there's no point in even dexing his specials unless you're bleed immune.
    Honestly, this guy has even more unavoidable damage than Photon + an extremely annoying evade that will be triggering throughout the fight and if you don't have a counter you literally just have to sit there and wait it out.
    It's truly laughable that some people think he's "not that hard" like guys I promise you, I can one shot him with my r3 7* Bishop in EQ in 30 secs too because of the nodes but I don't think you've realized that in a BGs scenario, that won't be the case 🤣 he could be just as much of a problem as Maestro.
    At the moment, there are only two mutant hard counters who can shut him down 100% and that's Iceman and Kitty (and this assuming you're a great Kitty player cause it's still a tricky fight). Anyways yeah, can't wait to see all the complaints when people start pulling him and adding him to their decks, it's going to be absolutely hilarious.
    Ps. I don't think he needs a nerf either btw, I'm just saying people are underestimating him waaay too much on this thread.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    rcm2017 said:

Emomike said:

Death33 said:

I love these one word posts. They really do a lot to inform me about your frustrations and concerns

Have you tried fighting Bullseye?
    Almost soloed him with a r3 6* domino. He's not that bad once you learn him
    I've soloed him everytime since the first time. I'm using Aegon. Building my Combo until I get to him, then it's easy peasy.
    @GroundedWisdom 😄 looks like someone just like me is the aegon train after necro, i have been smoking incursions level 5 and 6 with aegon since my necro run. Earlier i used to reach maximum till level 10 in tier 5 and maybe level 5 in tier 6. I am giving aegon the r5 gem from necro crypt rewards. I wldnt have got it without aegon so aegon deserves it.
    Well, it just came to me. Bullseye is pretty easy with 350 Combo. Yes, I'm having a ball with him. I feel like I'm one of the last people to get to know Aegon's use. Lol.
  • Options

Emomike said:

Death33 said:

I love these one word posts. They really do a lot to inform me about your frustrations and concerns

I've soloed him everytime since the first time. I'm using Aegon. Building my Combo until I get to him, then it's easy peasy.
    With all due respect my friend, you're in for a rude awakening the second you have to face him in BGs lol this goes for everyone else saying "too ez" "NaH KoRg aNd KiLlMonGeR BeTtER" 💀
    I've been around long enough to see the next "my God this is too much" Champ come and get countered over time. I remember when Iceman was introduced, and that was "game breaking" because it was unavoidable Damage. There's always some Champ that people say is too far, and the game moves on.
  • Options

Emomike said:

Death33 said:

With all due respect my friend, you're in for a rude awakening the second you have to face him in BGs lol this goes for everyone else saying "too ez" "NaH KoRg aNd KiLlMonGeR BeTtER" 💀
    I've been around long enough to see the next "my God this is too much" Champ come and get countered over time. I remember when Iceman was introduced, and that was "game breaking" because it was unavoidable Damage. There's always some Champ that people say is too far, and the game moves on.
    You can't really compare Iceman's kit to this guy's, there's a lot of stuff going on, he's on a completely different level
    As for hard counters, yes he will get hard counters eventually, that's how the game works. I'm just saying, don't sleep on him cause he's going to be a very problematic defender in BGs until that happens.
  • Options

Emomike said:

Death33 said:

You can't really compare Iceman's kit to this guy's, there's a lot of stuff going on, he's on a completely different level
    As for hard counters, yes he will get hard counters eventually, that's how the game works. I'm just saying, don't sleep on him cause he's going to be a very problematic defender in BGs until that happens.
    Of course the challenge is different. The game has grown a lot since then. It was an example, and at the time, it was the same reaction. We'll be just fine.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Some people on this thread are seriously underestimating how strong Bullseye will be on defense and it's about to come back to bite them in the arse pretty soon lol just wait til he's as common as Korg on defense, this guy has all the potential to be up there with Photon and I've seen plenty of players who are in Celestial agree.

I remember when Korg was everywhere on AW defense. I once had him five times on my path.

What happened is I got really good at fighting Korg. Just like I had to learn how to fight him when IMIW got placed consistently on The One Node in war. Or when I had to learn how to fight Quicksilver, or AbsMan, or Mystic Spiderman, or Photon.

We all have to face the same defenders. If Celestial players are saying Bullseye is a super tough defender that’s fine: I believe them. If they are saying he’s so tough they are actually afraid of him, which I doubt, that’s even better because that just means if I get one I’ll be getting wins against those players.

But I doubt there’s a lot of Celestials asking for him to be nerfed, and I’d be very disappointed if I turn out to be overestimating their competitive instincts.
    Here's the thing though, you can't just get really good at fighting Bullseye because unlike Korg, IW Iron Man, Quicksilver, Abs Man, Photon etc his abilities require bleed immunity and evade counter otherwise there is no way to play around them no matter how good you are at fighting him. Block or dex his specials? Nope, instant bleed damage. Attack him while he has his evade? Good luck with that cause he'll instantly combo you into oblivion or throw a special (which will be unblockable) if he has a bar of power. Wait it out instead? Cool, good luck waiting out that evade every single time he gets to a bar you will probably timeout. The only mutant (that I'm aware of) who can hard counter all his abilities at the moment is Iceman.
    I went a lot more into detail in my comment above but I'll just put it this way to make it simple: if you have evade counter but no bleed immunity you will take unavoidable bleed damage and probably lose the round due to health, if you have bleed immunity but no evade counter you'll have to wait out his evade every single time it procs and probably lose due to time. You need both.

Now, do I think he needs a nerf? Absolutely not, I've been wanting strong challenging defenders in the game for a very long time because at this point I'm sick of Korg and Domino lol. All I'm saying here is don't underestimate him cause we're looking at the next big defender who's imo going to dethrone Photon, people just haven't let it sink in yet but they will soon enough.
  • Options

Emomike said:

Death33 said:

Of course the challenge is different. The game has grown a lot since then. It was an example, and at the time, it was the same reaction. We'll be just fine.
    Indeed, I wasn't suggesting otherwise or asking for a nerf. I'm just saying there's a lot of people underestimating him in the comment section.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★

Death33 said:

Have you tried getting good?
    Either miike or jax said stop saying that or you might get a warning
  • Options
    StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    Dunno, my Iceman dog-walked him pretty easily all around. Honestly he was less of an issue than Onslaught was before I realized Havok ate him up; only having 1 "hard" counter doesn't mean he has none at all. And Iceman is a real old hand by now - tons of players got him. I doubt Bullseye is gonna break anyone's will (who wasn't exactly stalwart to begin with, anyway).
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 557 ★★★
    Two words

Evade counter
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

He's really not that hard man. Try improving your skills and circle back to us

Lol, my guy barely knows how GC functions but is ready to give everyone advise.

Bullseye is very, very hard. Harder than Onslaught or Photon. Not that hard 😂
    There are so many ways to counter evade in this game. Bullseye isn’t that difficult, people are just looking at the juiced up version in EQ and assuming he’ll always be like that. But he won’t.

List of ways to counter his mechanics off the top of my head: Slow, Passive Stun, True Strike, True Focus, Coldsnap, champs who hit into block (Valk, Masacre, etc.), and probably plenty of others that I’m not thinking of right now. Or you could use anybody and just bait the sp1 as soon as he gets it.

He’s not broken, he’s just new. People will learn how he works in time and then he’ll be just another niche defender like IMIW and Dormammu and Mojo.
    "Killer instinct and all of its effects are not affected by ability accuracy reduction." So slow doesn't work on it. True focus is a node that doesn't exist as an attacker effect currently too, and outside of White Mags prefight, SPX and Bishop, I'm loathe to call passive stuns a "counter" rather than a momentary workaround. Still have instant bleeds on dex to contend with too.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 122

Death33 said:

Let me think. I'm legend who completed Necropolis and I'm at least between Gamma and Arcane every season. Hmmmm let me see let me see.....
    bro thinks getting between gamma and arcane makes him good
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 774 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

There are so many ways to counter evade in this game. Bullseye isn’t that difficult, people are just looking at the juiced up version in EQ and assuming he’ll always be like that. But he won’t.

List of ways to counter his mechanics off the top of my head: Slow, Passive Stun, True Strike, True Focus, Coldsnap, champs who hit into block (Valk, Masacre, etc.), and probably plenty of others that I’m not thinking of right now. Or you could use anybody and just bait the sp1 as soon as he gets it.

He’s not broken, he’s just new. People will learn how he works in time and then he’ll be just another niche defender like IMIW and Dormammu and Mojo.
    Are you sure slow works? I tried with dragon man and it didn’t work. Who’s slow did you use?
    That’s valid, slow may not work. His ability is not affected by ability accuracy reduction and I think that’s how slow is coded. Although there’s a whole other thread about everything finicky with AAR right now.

Still lots of counters, but you’re right slow may not be one of them.
    Read what I said again. I clearly said you need a real counter. You didn’t say anything different from what I said and I wasn’t wrong in any point.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,079 ★★★★★

Death33 said:

Solo'ed him everytime on TB Eq.
  • Options
    edited January 13

Death33 said:

BGs man. Solo him in EQ means nothing to anyone who’s playing this game at the top end.
    You know, for all your years of wisdom, you come across as an ass in most of your posts. It always leads back to some condescending, “holier than thou” tone about BGs and just how good you are at it. Might be good to approach conversations with being more helpful instead of more “get on my level.”
    Yes I respond like that to specific people. Did I ever respond that way to you or anyone who doesn’t go out of their way to be an arse to new forum members?

I posted that he’s tough and you need a counter (used Photon and Onslaught as examples). Someone proceeds to tell me that there are lots of counters, one of which doesn’t even work… lol

This dude claims BE is easy and his proof is TB EQ… why don’t you chastise him for his condescension earlier?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Death33 said:

BGs man. Solo him in EQ means nothing to anyone who’s playing this game at the top end.
    You know, for all your years of wisdom, you come across as an ass in most of your posts. It always leads back to some condescending, “holier than thou” tone about BGs and just how good you are at it. Might be good to approach conversations with being more helpful instead of more “get on my level.”
    Yes I respond like that to specific people. Did I ever respond that way to you or anyone who doesn’t go out of their way to be an arse to new forum members?

I posted that he’s tough and you need a counter (used Photon and Onslaught as examples). Someone proceeds to tell me that there are lots of counters, one of which doesn’t even work… lol

This dude claims BE is easy and his proof is TB EQ… why don’t you chastise him for his condescension earlier?
    Actually, he claimed he was soloing him in TB EQ easily after the first fight with Aegon. He didn't mention anything else but BGs. You brought that into the conversation. He was only ever referring to TB EQ.
  • Options
    edited January 13
    StrayPool said:

Dunno, my Iceman dog-walked him pretty easily all around. Honestly he was less of an issue than Onslaught was before I realized Havok ate him up; only having 1 "hard" counter doesn't mean he has none at all. And Iceman is a real old hand by now - tons of players got him. I doubt Bullseye is gonna break anyone's will (who wasn't exactly stalwart to begin with, anyway).

You're ignoring the fact that the TB EQ made your sp1 a guaranteed crit and Iceman is indeed the best counter in the entire game as he shuts down both of his defensive abilities. Try using a non mutant champ who doesn't shut down his abilities 100% like Iceman and you'll see it isn't as easy as it seems. When you use someone who can only shut him down partially, it's still a tricky fight.
  • Options
    Why are people still saying "I soloed him in TB EQ" lol we all did, it's easy when you can pick the counter and you have a node that makes sp1 a guaranteed crit. In BGs, that won't happen, you're simply not gonna draft a hard counter most of the time.
  • Options
    ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Posts: 95
    Yo heres a tip get good.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

How many champs with those abilities are bleed immune? Cause if none of them are you're gonna lose about 20% health per blocked special and that's not even counting the bleed damage from dex. If you're in GC, that's already a lost round for you, you're seriously underestimating him. The bleed damage is unavoidable no matter how good you are at fighting him, this isn't a Mojo IMIW Dormammu situation you're very wrong.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Death33 said:

Let me think. I'm legend who completed Necropolis and I'm at least between Gamma and Arcane every season. Hmmmm let me see let me see.....
    I've done literally none of the things you listed, brought no good counters, and still had little trouble beating him in TB EQ..

Why are you having so much trouble?
  • Options

Death33 said:

Actually, he claimed he was soloing him in TB EQ easily after the first fight with Aegon. He didn't mention anything else but BGs. You brought that into the conversation. He was only ever referring to TB EQ.
    You're not understanding this. Difficulty in TB EQ does not necessarily correlate to the champ being tough to fight.
    The overwhelming portion of people who bought this champs pre-release bought it for BG defense.

Using TB EQ (for players who are Valiant) is just a bad argument so stop defending it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Death33 said:

You're not understanding this. Difficulty in TB EQ does not necessarily correlate to the champ being tough to fight.
    The overwhelming portion of people who bought this champs pre-release bought it for BG defense.

Using TB EQ (for players who are Valiant) is just a bad argument so stop defending it.
    I didn't say it did. I am saying the person you are trying to use as an example was ONLY talking about soloing Bullseye in TB EQ with Aegon. Thats it. You took it as they're saying he's an easy defender regardless. They were only referring to TB EQ and not BGs or war. You're twisting someones comment to make an arguement.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 370 ★★
    Well, i did the Paragon Gauntlet with only #mercs, without using choice node, with R4 Yondu, 7R1 unduped Domino and a 5/65 200 sig Weapon X…WX destroys him, and will regen all the damage from his killer instinct…
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,914 ★★★★★
    Just use domino or hit monkey they can oneshot him