Options

DELETE BULLSEYE OR REMOVE HIS KILLER INSTICT

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,370 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Some people on this thread are seriously underestimating how strong Bullseye will be on defense and it's about to come back to bite them in the arse pretty soon lol just wait til he's as common as Korg on defense, this guy has all the potential to be up there with Photon and I've seen plenty of players who are in Celestial agree.

I remember when Korg was everywhere on AW defense. I once had him five times on my path.

What happened is I got really good at fighting Korg. Just like I had to learn how to fight him when IMIW got placed consistently on The One Node in war. Or when I had to learn how to fight Quicksilver, or AbsMan, or Mystic Spiderman, or Photon.

We all have to face the same defenders. If Celestial players are saying Bullseye is a super tough defender that’s fine: I believe them. If they are saying he’s so tough they are actually afraid of him, which I doubt, that’s even better because that just means if I get one I’ll be getting wins against those players.

But I doubt there’s a lot of Celestials asking for him to be nerfed, and I’d be very disappointed if I turn out to be overestimating their competitive instincts.
    Here's the thing though, you can't just get really good at fighting Bullseye because unlike Korg, IW Iron Man, Quicksilver, Abs Man, Photon etc his abilities require bleed immunity and evade counter otherwise there is no way to play around them no matter how good you are at fighting him. Block or dex his specials? Nope, instant bleed damage. Attack him while he has his evade? Good luck with that cause he'll instantly combo you into oblivion or throw a special (which will be unblockable) if he has a bar of power. Wait it out instead? Cool, good luck waiting out that evade every single time he gets to a bar you will probably timeout. The only mutant (that I'm aware of) who can hard counter all his abilities at the moment is Iceman.
    I went a lot more into detail in my comment above but I'll just put it this way to make it simple: if you have evade counter but no bleed immunity you will take unavoidable bleed damage and probably lose the round due to health, if you have bleed immunity but no evade counter you'll have to wait out his evade every single time it procs and probably lose due to time. You need both.

Now, do I think he needs a nerf? Absolutely not, I've been wanting strong challenging defenders in the game for a very long time because at this point I'm sick of Korg and Domino lol. All I'm saying here is don't underestimate him cause we're looking at the next big defender who's imo going to dethrone Photon, people just haven't let it sink in yet but they will soon enough.
    I don’t think I’m underestimating him, because I’m not really estimating him. I’m not saying he won’t be a hard defender, he might be the hardest defender. But there’s always going to be a hardest defender, irrespective of how hard it is. What matters is we all have to ultimately face the same defenders, and that ultimately means at least in competitive environments it doesn’t matter how hard he is to fight, what matters is how much better or worse I am at fighting him than everyone else. Same like every other defender.

In PvE content he’s going to be beatable because in PvE content everything is balanced to allow moderate skill players with strong rosters to beat it. In competitive environments I’m not competing against Bullseye, I’m competing against some other player, and we both have to overcome the same challenges Bullseye presents. Even if Bullseye was ten times harder to fight, the competitive situation would still be the same. Even if he was a million times harder to fight, the competitive situation would still be the same.

The question is not is Bullseye difficult to fight. The question is does he present an unfair challenge to players. And at the moment, there’s nothing I see that would make me believe he is an unfair challenge.

Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

He's really not that hard man. Try improving your skills and circle back to us

Lol, my guy barely knows how GC functions but is ready to give everyone advise.

Bullseye is very, very hard. Harder than Onslaught or Photon. Not that hard 😂
    There are so many ways to counter evade in this game. Bullseye isn’t that difficult, people are just looking at the juiced up version in EQ and assuming he’ll always be like that. But he won’t.

List of ways to counter his mechanics off the top of my head: Slow, Passive Stun, True Strike, True Focus, Coldsnap, champs who hit into block (Valk, Masacre, etc.), and probably plenty of others that I’m not thinking of right now. Or you could use anybody and just bait the sp1 as soon as he gets it.

He’s not broken, he’s just new. People will learn how he works in time and then he’ll be just another niche defender like IMIW and Dormammu and Mojo.
    How many champs with those abilities are bleed immune? Cause if none of them are you're gonna lose about 20% health per blocked special and that's not even counting the bleed damage from dex. If you're in GC, that's already a lost round for you, you're seriously underestimating him. The bleed damage is unavoidable no matter how good you are at fighting him, this isn't a Mojo IMIW Dormammu situation you're very wrong.
    Here's a 4* that has no way to counter Bullseye's evade and is not bleed immune defeating 7* Bullseye in 21 seconds with 86% health remaining..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-UnDmhLgec

It was honestly the first option I thought of, because no matter what sort of offensive firepower you're packing, if you aren't immune to bleed or poison, there's at least one champ that is going to take your head off.

Sure, that option isn't always going to be available in every BG meta, but I don't offer it up to show Bullseye is an easy defender with easy counters, or even that I'm a particularly good Bullseye fighter. Rather, I offer it to show that Bullseye is just like IMIW or Korg in that people tend to tunnel vision on "perfect counters" and thinking that only perfect counters will do. Just because Bullseye's specials are difficult to evade, doesn't mean players can't learn to evade them like Korg's special 1. I even managed to block the first few hits of his special then evade the last chunky hit, and I haven't really fought him all that many times. And just because he deals "unavoidable damage" doesn't mean that's the end of the world. And just because he has an evade mechanic doesn't mean you need an evade counter.

Every champ has weaknesses, and while Bullseye looks to be very dangerous if you don't know what they are, that doesn't mean they don't exist or that players won't eventually find them and mitigate his threats. That doesn't mean Bullseye is, or ever will be an easy defender. Korg still gets kills. IMIW still gets kills. But we adapt and move on. It is noteworthy to say he's a tough defender. And maybe players are a bit cocky when they say there's lots of ways to beat him. But history shows that sort of cockiness tends to end up winning in this game. Some individual players get cocky and live to regret it. But the cockiness of the playerbase as a whole is not something I find to be problematic in this case. It is that cockiness that eventually overcomes all the difficult things in the game.
    I don't believe he represents an unfair challenge either I totally agree. I just think saying "he's not that hard" is just plain wrong unless we're talking specifically about EQ Bullseye and not him as a defender in general.

As for the video you sent I'm pretty sure the reason AA looks so op there is because of the node, not because he actually works that well on regular scenarios. I could be wrong but you know how power shield increases dot potency as well when the dots are triggered by special attacks? In this case, the bleed and neuros triggered by crits should also be dealing increased damage unless the node is coded in a different way for whatever reason. If I'm wrong I stand corrected but I find it hard to believe a 4* actually was dealing that much damage per sec without the help of the node.
    It's one thing to beat Bullseye in EQ or AW where you will always have a strong counter available (even if it isn't a hard counter like Iceman and you still have to play around some of his mechanics like you said) and it's another one to beat him in BGs where your deck is already highly dependant on the meta and a drafting a strong counter isn't guaranteed.

As for the unavoidable damage being the end of the world, it kinda is in GC. Most people finish with over 90% health in BGs consistently unless they had a terrible draft.

Anyways yeah that was my whole point, I see a lot of people getting cocky on this thread (not you of course) and like I said, it's about to come back to bite them in the arse pretty soon lol.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,729 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Death33 said:

I love these one word posts. They really do a lot to inform me about your frustrations and concerns

Have you tried fighting Bullseye?
    Have you tried getting good?
    Let me think. I'm legend who completed Necropolis and I'm at least between Gamma and Arcane every season. Hmmmm let me see let me see.....
    Gamma and arcane isn't hard to reach.

Also just read his kit. When you push him to sp1, stop attacking him, bait the sp1, and wait out killer instinct and he is easy again. Alternatively bring a hard counter for him like Iceman. No evade, no bleeds, easy game, easy life.
    Just figured out the first part to counter him
    Never thought about Iceman, though. Thanks 😊
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 143
    My best counter to him is Gorr and he has neither bleed immunity or a way to counter evade. He didn't even make use of the guaranteed crits on sp1 from the node in EQ. There are not many hard counters to him at all. But understanding your roster and the defender's kit can go a long way to handling these tough defenders. Might take some outside the box thinking though. Anyway, good luck to you all and see you in the Battlerealm.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Hit monkey and lady deathstrike take him no prob
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 777 ★★★★

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Some people on this thread are seriously underestimating how strong Bullseye will be on defense and it's about to come back to bite them in the arse pretty soon lol just wait til he's as common as Korg on defense, this guy has all the potential to be up there with Photon and I've seen plenty of players who are in Celestial agree.

I remember when Korg was everywhere on AW defense. I once had him five times on my path.

What happened is I got really good at fighting Korg. Just like I had to learn how to fight him when IMIW got placed consistently on The One Node in war. Or when I had to learn how to fight Quicksilver, or AbsMan, or Mystic Spiderman, or Photon.

We all have to face the same defenders. If Celestial players are saying Bullseye is a super tough defender that’s fine: I believe them. If they are saying he’s so tough they are actually afraid of him, which I doubt, that’s even better because that just means if I get one I’ll be getting wins against those players.

But I doubt there’s a lot of Celestials asking for him to be nerfed, and I’d be very disappointed if I turn out to be overestimating their competitive instincts.
    Here's the thing though, you can't just get really good at fighting Bullseye because unlike Korg, IW Iron Man, Quicksilver, Abs Man, Photon etc his abilities require bleed immunity and evade counter otherwise there is no way to play around them no matter how good you are at fighting him. Block or dex his specials? Nope, instant bleed damage. Attack him while he has his evade? Good luck with that cause he'll instantly combo you into oblivion or throw a special (which will be unblockable) if he has a bar of power. Wait it out instead? Cool, good luck waiting out that evade every single time he gets to a bar you will probably timeout. The only mutant (that I'm aware of) who can hard counter all his abilities at the moment is Iceman.
    I went a lot more into detail in my comment above but I'll just put it this way to make it simple: if you have evade counter but no bleed immunity you will take unavoidable bleed damage and probably lose the round due to health, if you have bleed immunity but no evade counter you'll have to wait out his evade every single time it procs and probably lose due to time. You need both.

Now, do I think he needs a nerf? Absolutely not, I've been wanting strong challenging defenders in the game for a very long time because at this point I'm sick of Korg and Domino lol. All I'm saying here is don't underestimate him cause we're looking at the next big defender who's imo going to dethrone Photon, people just haven't let it sink in yet but they will soon enough.
    I don’t think I’m underestimating him, because I’m not really estimating him. I’m not saying he won’t be a hard defender, he might be the hardest defender. But there’s always going to be a hardest defender, irrespective of how hard it is. What matters is we all have to ultimately face the same defenders, and that ultimately means at least in competitive environments it doesn’t matter how hard he is to fight, what matters is how much better or worse I am at fighting him than everyone else. Same like every other defender.

In PvE content he’s going to be beatable because in PvE content everything is balanced to allow moderate skill players with strong rosters to beat it. In competitive environments I’m not competing against Bullseye, I’m competing against some other player, and we both have to overcome the same challenges Bullseye presents. Even if Bullseye was ten times harder to fight, the competitive situation would still be the same. Even if he was a million times harder to fight, the competitive situation would still be the same.

The question is not is Bullseye difficult to fight. The question is does he present an unfair challenge to players. And at the moment, there’s nothing I see that would make me believe he is an unfair challenge.

Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

There are so many ways to counter evade in this game. Bullseye isn’t that difficult, people are just looking at the juiced up version in EQ and assuming he’ll always be like that. But he won’t.

List of ways to counter his mechanics off the top of my head: Slow, Passive Stun, True Strike, True Focus, Coldsnap, champs who hit into block (Valk, Masacre, etc.), and probably plenty of others that I’m not thinking of right now. Or you could use anybody and just bait the sp1 as soon as he gets it.

He’s not broken, he’s just new. People will learn how he works in time and then he’ll be just another niche defender like IMIW and Dormammu and Mojo.
    How many champs with those abilities are bleed immune? Cause if none of them are you're gonna lose about 20% health per blocked special and that's not even counting the bleed damage from dex. If you're in GC, that's already a lost round for you, you're seriously underestimating him. The bleed damage is unavoidable no matter how good you are at fighting him, this isn't a Mojo IMIW Dormammu situation you're very wrong.
    Here's a 4* that has no way to counter Bullseye's evade and is not bleed immune defeating 7* Bullseye in 21 seconds with 86% health remaining..

It was honestly the first option I thought of, because no matter what sort of offensive firepower you're packing, if you aren't immune to bleed or poison, there's at least one champ that is going to take your head off.

Sure, that option isn't always going to be available in every BG meta, but I don't offer it up to show Bullseye is an easy defender with easy counters, or even that I'm a particularly good Bullseye fighter. Rather, I offer it to show that Bullseye is just like IMIW or Korg in that people tend to tunnel vision on "perfect counters" and thinking that only perfect counters will do. Just because Bullseye's specials are difficult to evade, doesn't mean players can't learn to evade them like Korg's special 1. I even managed to block the first few hits of his special then evade the last chunky hit, and I haven't really fought him all that many times. And just because he deals "unavoidable damage" doesn't mean that's the end of the world. And just because he has an evade mechanic doesn't mean you need an evade counter.

Every champ has weaknesses, and while Bullseye looks to be very dangerous if you don't know what they are, that doesn't mean they don't exist or that players won't eventually find them and mitigate his threats. That doesn't mean Bullseye is, or ever will be an easy defender. Korg still gets kills. IMIW still gets kills. But we adapt and move on. It is noteworthy to say he's a tough defender. And maybe players are a bit cocky when they say there's lots of ways to beat him. But history shows that sort of cockiness tends to end up winning in this game. Some individual players get cocky and live to regret it. But the cockiness of the playerbase as a whole is not something I find to be problematic in this case. It is that cockiness that eventually overcomes all the difficult things in the game.
    As for the unavoidable damage being the end of the world, it kinda is in GC. Most people finish with over 90% health in BGs consistently unless they had a terrible draft.

Anyways yeah that was my whole point, I see a lot of people getting cocky on this thread (not you of course) and like I said, it's about to come back to bite them in the arse pretty soon lol.
    Definitely agree here. However, this meta kind of makes Bullseye worse to deal with not being able to parry and avoid his instant bleed damage.

I think he gets easier to fight with time; I personally think he's fine on defense (probably because I have one in my deck lmao).
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

Definitely agree here. However, this meta kind of makes Bullseye worse to deal with not being able to parry and avoid his instant bleed damage.

I think he gets easier to fight with time; I personally think he's fine on defense (probably because I have one in my deck lmao).
    I think he's going to be nasty in most metas yeah. Anything that makes it harder to deal damage will just make him a nightmare to deal with, he's already a tricky defender without any nodes when you don't have a counter.

He's fine on defense yeah, I think he's stronger than Photon and Onslaught though, but those are fine on defense too so I don't mind lol. Can't wait to pop my next Titan from the next pool, Bullseye is probably my #2 most wanted there.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 558 ★★★

The worst kit you have ever released by far.
    He doesn't even work in champ design. All he does is make the deep dives (which he does very well) and gives suggestions (which don't have to be followed)
    He’s also a professional sayer of the word, “Now”, in the deep dives lmao.
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 73
    edited January 14
    DNA3000 said:

I get what you're saying but.... the thing with korg and other defenders from that era is that with absolute perfect play almost any champ can take him.. ie doing intercepting with lights and taking his shield that way. Even photon it's possible with perfect play and any random to time ur knock-down so she gains Pure light when she has no power and therefore can't hurt u with the undexable specials.... the problem in my opinion with bullseye is exactly this, without a perfect counter ur guaranteed to take damage and a lot of it. Even km who has reverb if u have enough skill to control his power in a way so that when his reverb comes back he has 0 u can avoid the damage completely. Ofc chanps like mephisto maestro(even these two u can just back away and avoid most of the damage) iceman and domino exists but it's clear from what some devs have said that domino was a mistake in hindsight. If his bleed thru block had some kind of cooldown if you intercept him or smth along those lines then i think I'd tolerate his design much more
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 831 ★★★
    Weapon X and Storm X completely obliterate Bullseye and don’t care at all about his annoying defensive mechanics. Maybe just use a counter?
  • Options
    victor158 said:

DNA3000 said:

I get what you're saying but.... the thing with korg and other defenders from that era is that with absolute perfect play almost any champ can take him.. ie doing intercepting with lights and taking his shield that way. Even photon it's possible with perfect play and any random to time ur knock-down so she gains Pure light when she has no power and therefore can't hurt u with the undexable specials.... the problem in my opinion with bullseye is exactly this, without a perfect counter ur guaranteed to take damage and a lot of it. Even km who has reverb if u have enough skill to control his power in a way so that when his reverb comes back he has 0 u can avoid the damage completely. Ofc chanps like mephisto maestro(even these two u can just back away and avoid most of the damage) iceman and domino exists but it's clear from what some devs have said that domino was a mistake in hindsight. If his bleed thru block had some kind of cooldown if you intercept him or smth along those lines then i think I'd tolerate his design much more
    This is exactly the point I was trying to make. Korg doesn't need a hard counter nowadays, neither does IWIM, Photon and the others. Bullseye on the other hand, good luck taking him with someone who isn't bleed immune cause two blocked specials will probably take 30% of your health at which point you've already lost if it's a BGs match.

I don't think Bullseye needs a nerf though, if Photon didn't get one then neither should Bullseye cause they're both pretty close in terms of strength defensively. Photon is a bit easier to counter but it isn't a huge difference imo.
  • Options
    mbrace said:

Weapon X and Storm X completely obliterate Bullseye and don’t care at all about his annoying defensive mechanics. Maybe just use a counter?

This is incorrect, neither of them counter his defensive abilities. The reason Weapon X and Storm work this well is because of the guaranteed sp1 crit node and the 25% increased damage from crits.
    In a BGs match without that sp1 guaranteed crit and the 25% increased damage from crits, Storm and Weapon X will take block damage and probably lose the round, they'll get the job done but unless your opponent screws up you will lose regardless.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,699 Guardian

mbrace said:

This is incorrect, neither of them counter his defensive abilities. The reason Weapon X and Storm work this well is because of the guaranteed sp1 crit node and the 25% increased damage from crits.
    In a BGs match without that sp1 guaranteed crit and the 25% increased damage from crits, Storm and Weapon X will take block damage and probably lose the round, they'll get the job done but unless your opponent screws up you will lose regardless.
    Weapon X is extremely bleed resistant so you won't take much damage from the bleeds and storm gets Prowess when she gets a bleed which would be good for nuking him down in 1 special.

Keep in mind there are 2 types of counters that make Bullseye an easier defender.
    1. Bleed resist/immune. With this you won't take much bleed damage
    2. Evade counter that doesn't run on ability accuracy. If you can counter his evade, then he will be much easier to fight.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

mbrace said:

Weapon X is extremely bleed resistant so you won't take much damage from the bleeds and storm gets Prowess when she gets a bleed which would be good for nuking him down in 1 special.

Keep in mind there are 2 types of counters that make Bullseye an easier defender.
    1. Bleed resist/immune. With this you won't take much bleed damage
    2. Evade counter that doesn't run on ability accuracy. If you can counter his evade, then he will be much easier to fight.
    I wouldn't say extremely, I already tested my r3 Weapon X against TB Bullseye, sp1 on block was still taking about 20% of my health + whatever else I lost from dex, I'd assume a r4 or r5 Weapon X would only lose 10%-15% but that's still a lot for a single sp1.
    As for Storm, yes she can nuke him down in one sp1 that much is true but she will still have to block at least one sp1 before she can get to one bar herself unless you parry for 30 seconds and get to one bar before he does which is not really viable imo but we'll see. Whole point is if you block one sp1, you will still take damage with her which will probably be about 20% of her health, in GC that's a loss 8 times out of 10 for me personally.

As for counters yes I am fully aware, hence me mentioning Iceman somewhere in this thread. I think the most important one whoever will be the bleed immunity, the evade will stall a lot but it will still give you a chance to win if you manage to finish with your bar almost full and your opponent has trouble with your defender.
    I'm not saying Bullseye is unkillable, just that in GC he's going to be a must have in your deck or else insta-ban like Maestro.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,395 ★★★★
    I am mediocre paragon player and so far I have managed to beat him without needing a single revive so ….
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 216
    He’s certainly one of best defenders, top 3 rn imo.
    But that doesn’t mean u need to nerf him
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★

Death33 said:

I love these one word posts. They really do a lot to inform me about your frustrations and concerns

Have you tried getting good?
    Let me think. I'm legend who completed Necropolis and I'm at least between Gamma and Arcane every season. Hmmmm let me see let me see.....
    Stop the 🧢
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 194 ★★
    I do agree power scaling is wack in mcoc, a human with no powers throwing cards and baseballs outmatches literal gods like Thor or something, but just give it a month or two, kabam will release a perfect counter to bullseye for an easy money grab, maybe blob since he’s mutant lol
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

victor158 said:

yea it seems like he'll be absolutely miserable in bgs, the bleed on dex is ridiculous, and the way to play him is bait sp1( which i dont think is even fully dexable, might be wrong though) wait a while for his evade to fall off and restart. so unavoidable damage if ur not immune and a time waster. i agree that coming into the forums and yelling DELETE BULLSEYE is not the way to go about this but its dumb to say that hes not a strong defender
    At the moment, there are only two mutant hard counters who can shut him down 100% and that's Iceman and Kitty (and this assuming you're a great Kitty player cause it's still a tricky fight).
    Mutant champs who replace stuns with passives when shrugged work too

Source:

I believe that’s the bishop, storm x, storm classic, onslaught gang.

I took him in war today with Onslaught on power efficiency and it went fine. You can take him without a counter and you’ll have a tough time but it’s doable baiting sp1, but this is a champ that you’re going to take damage if you don’t bring a specific counter.

(This bit isn’t addressed at you OP) I really wonder how a champ like Mephisto would be received today if this thread is the reaction to a champ with some unavoidable damage unless you bring counters.

Learn Bullseye’s special partial dex, learn how to fight him, learn the counters and you’ll be fine. He’s been out for several days, this is not enough time to complain he’s Op and nerf plz

Edit: and just to clarify, the point of the passive stun lets you push bullseye to sp2, which is a much easier dex and you avoid bleed damage
    Yes. All of the above. Fought the noded kit this a.m., and the above is simply true. There are already built-in counters — hard counters — for this kit that are already in the game, some of which have been out for a long time now or have even been buffed and are excellent characters who are even in the 7-star pool, like Bishop.

That’s not to say that the kit won’t be annoying at times. I am quite sure it will be, especially if you get caught unaware or misread a node.

But there are counters to it, and that makes it fair within the game
  • Options
    RevileRevile Posts: 17
    This post shows the propaganda machine at its finest. Bullseye is a little unfair, but not game breaking. However, the fact that the designers add something a little unfair, and then whine incessantly on every live stream about how much they want to nerf our champions that are a little overpowered tells you all you need to know about the hands we’re in.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Also: Mr. Sinister absolutely is a funky counter — not perfect, Killer Instinct still activates and the Instableed is relevant — but depending on the nodes, you would think that kit should be fine in BGs

I know some people will be like “there’s no way I am taking up a Mr. Sinister to deal with one kit,” and I get that entirely. Just saying it’s a real option
  • Options

victor158 said:

yea it seems like he'll be absolutely miserable in bgs, the bleed on dex is ridiculous, and the way to play him is bait sp1( which i dont think is even fully dexable, might be wrong though) wait a while for his evade to fall off and restart. so unavoidable damage if ur not immune and a time waster. i agree that coming into the forums and yelling DELETE BULLSEYE is not the way to go about this but its dumb to say that hes not a strong defender
    At the moment, there are only two mutant hard counters who can shut him down 100% and that's Iceman and Kitty (and this assuming you're a great Kitty player cause it's still a tricky fight).

Source:

I took him in war today with Onslaught on power efficiency and it went fine. You can take him without a counter and you’ll have a tough time but it’s doable baiting sp1, but this is a champ that you’re going to take damage if you don’t bring a specific counter.

(This bit isn’t addressed at you OP) I really wonder how a champ like Mephisto would be received today if this thread is the reaction to a champ with some unavoidable damage unless you bring counters.

Learn Bullseye’s special partial dex, learn how to fight him, learn the counters and you’ll be fine. He’s been out for several days, this is not enough time to complain he’s Op and nerf plz

Edit: and just to clarify, the point of the passive stun lets you push bullseye to sp2, which is a much easier dex and you avoid bleed damage
    Interesting, I didn't mention Onslaught bbecause I wasn't sure how quick he'd be since I thought he couldn't really counter Bullseye's evade but if he works that's good to know. As for Storm and Bishop, I don't think they will be as viable in BGs, sure they will be able to finish the fight insanely fast but they will take block and bleed damage from at least one sp1 and I feel like in BGs that's extremely unforgiving due to how much health matters now (especially in GC). Like I said I don't think Bullseye is unkillable and requires a nerf, not at all, I just think he's going to be an even stronger defender than Photon in BGs and people telling OP "but he's not even a hard defender lol" are being extremely cocky.
    I definitely think OP is in the wrong cause with a counter EQ Bullseye is a piece of cake but in BGs, different story.

As for the Mephisto comparison I don't think he's quite at the same level as Bullseye cause the damage can be avoided without incinerate immunity (very slow fight but it can be done), and his specials are easy to dex so no unavoidable damage there either.

Wait, how would you use the passive stuns with Bishop and Storm? I thought the stuns from parry didn't get purified.
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 73

victor158 said:

Source:

Mephisto is quite different to bullseye though. You can just back off and avoid the majority of Mephistos incinerate damage but against bullseye you're specifically punished for dexing and without a counter you're forced to dex or block the sp1 and take all that damage
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 958 ★★★★

Death33 said:

Og Storm
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,644 ★★★★
    I do understand the OP's frustrations. Bullseye was an extremely difficult opponent for me, and one of the hardest EQ bosses I've ever faced. However, with a bit of practice and some counters, he's pretty easy to defeat. It's perfectly normal to have frustrations related to the game. However, going on the forums and making a pointless post just to whine and cry about it isn't a great way to deal with anything.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,391 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say he's 'easy' to defeat. But it's more than doable.

I do think Killer Instinct is a little overpowered if it's infinitely paused when over one bar of power: that's not fun if he's on a node like All or Nothing, or Power Efficiency. Nodes like that could get pretty unpleasant if circumstances prevent you taking a counter, such as in side-quests where you have hidden defenders and limited entries. You can't take a counter, if you don't know he's there!

Hopefully the Kabam team will consider whether or not Killer Instinct is excessively punishing when considering his Rebalance - maybe just have it Paused for 5-6 seconds, or something?
  • Options
    JannasJannas Posts: 89

ASAP!!!

Bro think he is in position to give order ! XD