**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam are joking?

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 240 ★★★
edited January 15 in General Discussion

Maybe tell us what's in the damn chest.

I went with Paragon reward thinking I'm Paragom give me that and I get 10 Paragon crystals, my team mate goes for the basic reward and gets 4k titan shards!?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★
    Yea radom
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

You need to chang your forum name because every post is the opposite of it

Nah I praised Kabam on the SQ rewards other day...

They just make more bad choices than good lately 😕
    You mean they've made choices you aren't happy with.
    Exactly that... myself and a lot of other players
  • Options
    Plus I've just dint 9.6m points worth of damage and get 10 Paragons when I'm seeing others pulling full t6cc...

Don't understand why Kabam would introduce a random reward like this? Shouldn't we all get the same
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Its RNG based like basically every crystal in the game. Nothing new, exciting rewards nonetheless.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,677 Guardian

Plus I've just dint 9.6m points worth of damage and get 10 Paragons when I'm seeing others pulling full t6cc...

Don't understand why Kabam would introduce a random reward like this? Shouldn't we all get the same

I did no damage and pulled 1.25 tech t6cc
    The full t6cc is a visual bug that happens if the 25% t6cc forms a catalyst. It showed I got 125% mystic t6cc but I only have 2 mystic t6cc +10% of the next. I was 85% of the way to my second t6cc before I got that, so even though it showed I got a whole catalyst, I only got 25% of one.
  • Options
    Sgt_BallcrusherSgt_Ballcrusher Posts: 26

Oh so I just pulled the short stick? Meh pretty **** tbf... I took out half Kangs health myself for that and get the lesser rewards 😒

"I took out 1/2 Kangs health myself & for that get the lesser rewards." That might be the most team player sentence I've ever seen...
    There is no I in team. But there is an M E 😂🤦‍♂️
    And stop it with naming your accounts after food I love, I'm fat and it's distracting me from yelling at kabam and whatnot
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    This is all RNG based. If you have bad luck, too bad, and if you have good luck, congratulations. Quit whining about this on the forums, as it's pointless and accomplishes nothing. I'm sorry for your bad luck, but whining on the forums doesn't help at all
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★

I don't see any random rewards in War, AQ, Main Quest

Rewards in all these modes are full of rng, aw gives tons of 6 and 7 star shards which will yield Venom the Duck for some, and Titania for others. If it helps, you can imagine that the chest gives a single 'Raid Crystal', then automatically opens it for you, it's functionally the same thing
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,047 ★★★★★

Bro the whole point of forums is to express your opinion for Kabam 😒

And all yall saying its rng, no **** its rng what a dumbass comment 🤦‍♂️the points is, WHY is there rng?

Like what was the idea behind having a reward be completely random on a team path? It should be that we all get the same reward or a selector. This isn't a crystal we're opening, it's rewards on a path; I don't see any random rewards in War, AQ, Main Quest the only random rewards in game are on EQ where you might get a revive or iso.

The point is, this should be a guaranteed reward so we all get the same rewards since we're working together 🤷‍♂️

Because if you got 20k titan shards but your alliance mate didn't, you wouldn't be here posting about RNG rewards. You're only posting because you didn't get something you wanted. That's why everyone is giving you a hard time.
  • Options

Bro the whole point of forums is to express your opinion for Kabam 😒

And all yall saying its rng, no **** its rng what a dumbass comment 🤦‍♂️the points is, WHY is there rng?

Like what was the idea behind having a reward be completely random on a team path? It should be that we all get the same reward or a selector. This isn't a crystal we're opening, it's rewards on a path; I don't see any random rewards in War, AQ, Main Quest the only random rewards in game are on EQ where you might get a revive or iso.

The point is, this should be a guaranteed reward so we all get the same rewards since we're working together 🤷‍♂️

Because if you got 20k titan shards but your alliance mate didn't, you wouldn't be here posting about RNG rewards. You're only posting because you didn't get something you wanted. That's why everyone is giving you a hard time.
    Completely true, but then I'd expect them to post instead, and I would also feel its unfair if I get a titan crustal and they get 10 Paragons as 'rewards' for us both helping and backing each other but we get different rewards, still isn't fair.
  • Options

Also, KT's video touches on exactly this...

Shocker, not only me that's unhappy with rng being forced on us but also someone who has more experience than most people who play the game 🤷‍♂️

Shocker that KT1 is complaining about something. 🙄
    Man makes points though
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,047 ★★★★★

Shocker, not only me that's unhappy with rng being forced on us but also someone who has more experience than most people who play the game 🤷‍♂️

Shocker that you here to defend Kabam once again.
    Where am I defending Kabam at?
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    this game is always about luck. But when it comes down to fighting its skill
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 173 ★★
    This reward should not be RNG despite 95% of all stuff in the game being RNG and Raids traditionally having RNG rewards in every other game ever made.

The non-RNG stuff is the exploration stuff at the end of the quest. 10 paragon crystals or 1500 seven star shards being the worst rewards is still pretty good compared to the rest of the game RNG rewards.
  • Options

This reward should not be RNG despite 95% of all stuff in the game being RNG and Raids traditionally having RNG rewards in every other game ever made.

The non-RNG stuff is the exploration stuff at the end of the quest. 10 paragon crystals or 1500 seven star shards being the worst rewards is still pretty good compared to the rest of the game RNG rewards.

I disagree that '95%' of the game is rng, that's just wrong.

I know the exact rewards I get from every single piece of content the only rng comes from the crystals from said content.

Act 8, War, AQ, BG I know exactly what I'm getting there is no rng involved in the actual rewards themselves
  • Options

Shocker that you here to defend Kabam once again.
    There's A LOT of people who mindlessly defend Kabam... don't understand why as if they pushed for a better game we might actually get it 🤷‍♂️