Options

Anyone got a Road to the Crypt update?

Comments

• Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Antsiou said:

Guess Miike been busy farming revives before the nerf to manage 1000 deaths πŸ˜… (or used a lot of units)

I used a lot of units. Like.... A LOT.
    Hey but you did it. That’s all that matters.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,096 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Antsiou said:

Guess Miike been busy farming revives before the nerf to manage 1000 deaths πŸ˜… (or used a lot of units)

More or less units than what a piece of Deathless Guillotine will cost? 🧐
    Bro never misses an opportunity
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 245 β˜…β˜…

Antsiou said:

Do you have a discount on purchases for being a Kabam employee? In this specific case, I think you should… totally justified!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Badah said:

Antsiou said:

Do you have a discount on purchases for being a Kabam employee? In this specific case, I think you should… totally justified!
    I don't believe so. Their Accounts are the same as ours. Save for a Border I suppose.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Badah said:

Antsiou said:

In some parts or Hells Kitchen this could be seen as money laundering.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Badah said:

Antsiou said:

Asking your own employees to spend the money you handed them in the first place on a product you yourself sell through a distribution channel that takes a 30% cut for the transaction and leaves an auditable electronic paper trail would be the worst attempt at money laundering I've ever heard of.
    The summoner store takes less of a cut πŸ˜‘
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,699 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Badah said:

Antsiou said:

Asking your own employees to spend the money you handed them in the first place on a product you yourself sell through a distribution channel that takes a 30% cut for the transaction and leaves an auditable electronic paper trail would be the worst attempt at money laundering I've ever heard of.
    The summoner store takes less of a cut πŸ˜‘
    That just makes it the second worst.
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116 β˜…
    182883838384781838482848848383838 unofficial
  • Options
    YagaYaga Posts: 30 β˜…

Stature said:

This has been an absolutely brilliant event. Kudos to the team for both the content design and the coming up with an event which was super inclusive. Showcased the best of the community too with the guides and general support for people who would otherwise never attempt the long form content.

Yes!!! I 100% agree.

Without the Road to the Crypt incentive, I likely would've NEVER attempted this - at least not any time soon. I've never participated in a single piece of End-Game content and for the longest time I was a "middle of the road" player, now I'm a "Baby Paragon."

The Crypt rewards motivated me to give it the good ol' college try. And I'm someone who can get frustrated and flustered a lot and feeling helpless reached out to the community. There was nothing but support, reccomendations, tips, and encouragment from the community - because everyone wants to see everyone else succeed in order to get those rewards increased!

No "skill issue" or "git good" comments, just people generally supporting each other - and then razzing them if they weren't "bad enough" for more deaths lol. At the end, I completed my run with my R4 Γ†gon with 93 revives. And if I had done this event entirely by myself - not using the forums and twitter/reddit to look for guidance and get support, it wouldn't have been nearly as fun. Way to go Kabam - best content event ever put out.
    93 revives! 93 revives! Will all your posts I was expecting at least 150. Get on my level, 183 revives per lane or GTFO. :smiley:

Great job to finish up and I'm still jealous of the 2-to-3 Mystic gem.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 233 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Xoxo18 said:

I completed necropolis on 16 jan 7:00 am ist I am from India . So would I get crypt rewards???

I don't think so
  • Options
    Xoxo18Xoxo18 Posts: 39 β˜…
    Xoxo18 said:

I completed necropolis on 16 jan 7:00 am ist I am from India . So would I get crypt rewards???

I started on 15 jan at 11:00 pm in the night and finished at 7:00 am. 8 hours.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    when are the rewards coming in?
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Venoween said:

Yaga said:

DNA3000 said:

The only thing Kabam gives them that they can use to help them progress their accounts is called a "salary."

What is this "salary" thing that you speak of and how can I get one?

Long green stalks in bunches at the grocery store
    Delicious in a stew or crunchy on its own!!
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,339 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So what's the secret title u got @Kabam Miike for cyclops team completion of Necro, Middleman? Anxiety? Much better than what BG got for VTD team completion ig
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yaga said:

Stature said:

This has been an absolutely brilliant event. Kudos to the team for both the content design and the coming up with an event which was super inclusive. Showcased the best of the community too with the guides and general support for people who would otherwise never attempt the long form content.

Yes!!! I 100% agree.

Without the Road to the Crypt incentive, I likely would've NEVER attempted this - at least not any time soon. I've never participated in a single piece of End-Game content and for the longest time I was a "middle of the road" player, now I'm a "Baby Paragon."

The Crypt rewards motivated me to give it the good ol' college try. And I'm someone who can get frustrated and flustered a lot and feeling helpless reached out to the community. There was nothing but support, reccomendations, tips, and encouragment from the community - because everyone wants to see everyone else succeed in order to get those rewards increased!

No "skill issue" or "git good" comments, just people generally supporting each other - and then razzing them if they weren't "bad enough" for more deaths lol. At the end, I completed my run with my R4 Γ†gon with 93 revives. And if I had done this event entirely by myself - not using the forums and twitter/reddit to look for guidance and get support, it wouldn't have been nearly as fun. Way to go Kabam - best content event ever put out.
    93 revives! 93 revives! Will all your posts I was expecting at least 150. Get on my level, 183 revives per lane or GTFO. :smiley:

Great job to finish up and I'm still jealous of the 2-to-3 Mystic gem.
    Thanks!!

Who would you be using/saving a mystic for? If you had gotten that one.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow, love it! :)