**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone got a Road to the Crypt update?

Comments

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thank you all, this event was good and great rewardsπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194 β˜…
    edited January 16
    Hooray for sucking!
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yay I get a titan!!
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Venoween said:

Yaga said:

DNA3000 said:

The only thing Kabam gives them that they can use to help them progress their accounts is called a "salary."

What is this "salary" thing that you speak of and how can I get one?

Long green stalks in bunches at the grocery store
    No, you’re thinking of celery.

Salary is the place where they make alcohol and liquor.
    No you’re thinking of distillery.

Salary is an adverb used for someone or something that tends to be unfriendly or easily annoyed.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136 β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Gratz everyone! Who sucks more than we do? The Summoner snatches the last clutch of Titan shards while @Seatin cheers him on. In a day or two when we're all sifting through the giant pile of rewards, be sure to give thanks to Seatin, whose brain child this whole wonderously ludicrous mess was.

I had faith we could hit 11M after last update
  • Options
    LJFLJF Posts: 172 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can't believe we made it! The regression definitely didn't have us over the top of 11M. But hey, who cares if the math ended up being inaccurate. More stuff for us!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Its time for the final push to 11 million. Everyone's getting in on the action. Even our illustrious community something something guy @Kabam Miike is taking one for the team and making his push to greatness, and with his efforts we've finally reached what is hopefully the penultimate prize of the Road to the Crypt:

5k Titan shards. Can we get 6k? Its up to you guys, we have two days, nineteen hours, twenty seven minutes to go.

PS: @RichTheMan here's a nice blow up of the final stretch:

Yeah no I think it's over, there goes my Titan lol and the worst part is I'm literally going to be at 19.9k.
    @Kabam Miike please round one up 😫
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N61LHFFfiik
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 β˜…β˜…
    Great job losers! πŸŽ‰πŸ€―πŸ€― (…and by losers I mean winners cuz we’re gonna get some sexy rewards!)
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,310 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ackbar67 said:

We did it! We're bad!

LET'S GOOOOO I GET MY SECOND TITAN! 😎
  • Options
    HeWhoRetainsHeWhoRetains Posts: 10 β˜…
    edited January 17
    ~$14.2 million worth of revives* 🫑

*If every revive was purchased individually
  • Options
    Feint8850Feint8850 Posts: 8 β˜…
    Any chance we can get a top 50 death leaderboard with just totals and no usernames?
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

To the person who guesses the highest total fight count for any single run, I will buy you Ramen/Sushi/A Burger or something in Vancouver at our next Summit. Price is right rules, closest without going over.

Am I allowed to guess?
    That’s cheating
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

To the person who guesses the highest total fight count for any single run, I will buy you Ramen/Sushi/A Burger or something in Vancouver at our next Summit. Price is right rules, closest without going over.

Am I allowed to guess?
    I’m assuming you have the same access to data as @Kabam Miike sooo no
  • Options
    CooΕ‚ComsCooΕ‚Coms Posts: 28 β˜…

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

When does guessing close?
  • Options

When does guessing close?
    Let's say tomorrow at 10am PT
  • Options
    MostAverageGorr_FanMostAverageGorr_Fan Posts: 102 β˜…