**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Consensus on the state of raids - Week 1

Ok, so it’s week one and Raids I think is way over complicated. Especially trying to learn how it works. Once you get past the learning wall it’s ok at best. The only thing that’s going to push people to play raids is the rewards. Which are pretty good, given you manage to get through the bosses. If you don’t it’s not worth the effort. Thoughts I have on the game mode itself:

- Super long winded to get the rewards: People didn’t enjoy AQ with all the linked nodes which slowed down how long it takes to get through. This should be a mode that can take up the whole week but should be fun too. Too many issues making it not fun at all. Such as 10% health cap, the shear amount of health the bosses have and how rotations work.

- Raid Champ Roster is majorly lacking. Out of the 250+ champ roster the game has, the options are small compared. Not to mention some roles (Assault in my case) have no champs I enjoy playing or want to play.

- 10% health cap or 3 minute timer: Pick one, not both. It just feels bad, even if you do 10% health within the 3 minutes, you know you’re gonna die regardless. I’d opt for a 3 minute timer so it’s left up to skill to see how much damage a player can do.

How are you all feeling about it so far? And comments on how it could work better to be enjoyable.

Consensus on the state of raids - Week 1 67 votes

I’m enjoying it
35%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantPIKESTAINGarloredsoxpatsfan89PikoluLordSmasherjcphillips7o_oIoniqus_797ShenkLightsAnimeYodabolt21Barney_StinsonThePredator1001MrSakuragiUltragamerwillrun4adonutmattyben27DarthMystic 24 votes
I’m not enjoying it
13%
Feeney234Team_SlyKILLMФИGЕЯStoneyThePoneybrownlikebambiKennyPLTribalChiefCaptain_SpasmLops 9 votes
I want to enjoy it, but currently can’t
46%
KeonexCaptain_MaimBuffalaxFredhorst23LucasBishopXGasHaulerBulmktTheAngryOneTheKiryusxlbstverliebtDenzel116BeeweeDarth_Saintlaserjohn26Ambjonycaptain_rogersOmniformItsClobberinTimexLunatiXxJessieS 31 votes
I didn’t like the idea in the first place
4%
zuffyLuke2323NoOnexRO 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    OmniformOmniform Posts: 57
    Bulmkt said:

I mean who in Kabam worked out the exchange rates to get 180 raids tickets?

180k incursions artefacts or
    13.5k Glory or
    1,440 Units (this is nuts) or
    360k Loyalty

And given the insane variation in random loot (like 20,000 Titan shard crystals vs the 1,500 7-star shards I got) I’m not sure it’s worth playing.

The 10% health cap needs to go and I’d also remove the nonsense tasks that need to be completed while fighting

Honestly haven’t looked at the resources needed for the tickets yet, but that’s nuts!
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    edited January 17
    I’m enjoying it
    The communication part is killing my alliance, but we signed up for all three groups to do raids. I think next time we'll just have our ten most active players do raids and the others just do map 4/5.

But I really enjoy it. (So much so that I even spent 200 units on a revive . . . On PURPOSE).
  • Options
    OmniformOmniform Posts: 57

The communication part is killing my alliance, but we signed up for all three groups to do raids. I think next time we'll just have our ten most active players do raids and the others just do map 4/5.

But I really enjoy it. (So much so that I even spent 200 units on a revive . . . On PURPOSE).

Glad you’re enjoying it! I think a lot of alliances are going to go that way too.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    edited January 17
    "I am enjoying it but there is room for improvement" Option should be there
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited January 17
    I’m enjoying it
    Myself and 2 others in my alliance just made our own little LINE chat where we just tag each other and keep the regular AQ chat unclogged. We took left side and are about halfway through Maestro right now.

Our center guys are on fight 2 but haven't touched him yet, and our right side guys messed up and had 2 assaults come in, one of which took the Technician boost, and I even think our backup guy joined right side as well and also brought another Assault :| Needless to say, they're not having a good time. Most of our guys are still confused about how it works, and some just straight up don't like it. They enjoy their routine weekly fights where they can just zone out.

Overall, my group enjoys it, but like many have mentioned, there's a few things I think can be adjusted with the whole mode.

EDIT: A common sentiment someone else had in another thread, was the slight bit of envy my group had after seeing Center group's first chest rewards. We busted our butts getting to third boss last night and both chests gave us like 14.2k T6CC shards for all of us, then our other guys got 2k Titan shards and 150% T6CC each. That kinda sucked, but I'm sure we'll get ours sometime down the road.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,322 ★★★★★
    20% cap
    More hero options to choose from will be good start.

Happy to see DIE NOW!!!! thingy is back. 😍
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    I am the leader of my alliance, and currently it has been a doozy of a time getting everyone organized and try to walk everyone through the process of figuring everything out. And some people weren’t as quick to really understand all of the info until it was all broken down very simplistically.

I know that Kabam and some others put out their own videos trying to explain things, but I think they could’ve broken everything down more and maybe presented more detailed info earlier than they did.

That being said some of our groups have already got the first boss down on their path and working on the second boss, others are struggling a bit still to get the hang of it all.

Once everyone gets the flow of things and sees the rewards get better as they progress, I think it will be more enjoyable for everyone.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    I’m enjoying it
    Bulmkt said:

I mean who in Kabam worked out the exchange rates to get 180 raids tickets?

180k incursions artefacts or
    13.5k Glory or
    1,440 Units (this is nuts) or
    360k Loyalty

And given the insane variation in random loot (like 20,000 Titan shard crystals vs the 1,500 7-star shards I got) I’m not sure it’s worth playing.

The 10% health cap needs to go and I’d also remove the nonsense tasks that need to be completed while fighting

There happens to have been over 30k glory mistakenly given out, great time to buy some raid tickets with some of it. Also if you explore map 6+ everyday it is available, it makes that cost a lot cheaper too.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    My Personal List of things that could make it better for my experience

Lower Cost of Tickets
    add Gold as currency to trade for tickets
    add more daily free revives or ability to earn them through a solo event of sorts.

Assault is very restricted needs an updated pool of available champs.

remove Pierce from defending bosses

especially Thanos, has a very very bad interaction where he says Block a hit but Thanos has pierce so blocking a hit to complete mission is wild lol.

Allow Charges to be carried from fight to fight, having to reramp is very annoying.

remove RNG aspect of treasure boxes, it hurts when someone that barely puts effort gets something better just cause of luck on a team building event.

10% Damage cap is that really necessary?

Final boss ultron seems to have wild regen, haven’t done that fight yet but based on reading his abilities
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I’m enjoying it
    I wish we could use gold to purchase tickets. Now that AQ is free, gold is an irrelevant resource for me. I could rank with reckless abandon without putting a real dent in my gold unless I had unlimited catalysts. With nothing else to spend it on, gold might as well not exist for me.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I just really dislike the rewards. Getting 1,500 7* shards feels so bad when other people are getting Titan shards and T6C
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I’m not enjoying it
    I refuse to play with those entry costs. No thanks ✌️
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    My vote will change next month though, this one was on me for bringing Cassie when I had the Chad Abs Man ascended at r4, I should've waited for AW to end but I got impatient. Overall, I think I will enjoy it once I bring the right champ, and I think this will be the case for other people too.
  • Options
    LucasBishopXLucasBishopX Posts: 28
    I have over 9mil points after the first boss, my teammates have 100k or less.
    My first chest gave me 22.5k T5cc!!!

I WANT TO 🤮 VOMIT RIGHT NOW!!!

Are you KIDDING ME?????

HARD PASS!!!!