**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Road to the Crypt rewards delayed for some accounts [resolved]

OWENSOWENS Posts: 78
edited January 18 in General Discussion
Rewards have come in, but didn't get any 7* shards, not sure if there was anything else missing, but quickly went to open up a crystal and saw I had the same amount of shards
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    OWENSOWENS Posts: 78
    **IGNORE**

Sorry ... the shards have just appeared :)
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I didn’t get any rewards at all and I completed on the 13th January…
  • Options
    AlexTheGuy12AlexTheGuy12 Posts: 2
    Same here, no rewards, I completed necro like 2 months ago
  • Options
    Glad I’m not the only one! Maybe they’re not doing everyone immediately and will stagger it, wouldn’t be the first time. I’ll check again later.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 839 ★★★
    Same, and it was within the first few days of the event coming out. I’m about to send the help ticket as well as photo and video evidence that I completed it on time and legitimately.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    mbrace said:

Same, and it was within the first few days of the event coming out. I’m about to send the help ticket as well as photo and video evidence that I completed it on time and legitimately.

I'd give it a bit longer before contacting support. And i say this as someone who has also not yet received rewards and is freaking out a bit. They should arrive soon.
  • Options
    Totally, I’ve got FOMO lol
  • Options
    Tonio4006Tonio4006 Posts: 13
    Still waiting here as well
  • Options
    Igheid11Igheid11 Posts: 41
    @Kabam Miike look for our rewards!! Please!!!
  • Options
    Did everyone here that is still waiting complete Necro before RttC was announced? I’m starting to see a pattern in other comments.
  • Options
    NavalANavalA Posts: 3
    Did anyone else not get the rewards despite being eligible for them?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,737 Guardian
    They take a long time to send to everyone
  • Options
    Tonio4006Tonio4006 Posts: 13
    mbrace said:

Did everyone here that is still waiting complete Necro before RttC was announced? I’m starting to see a pattern in other comments.

Completed and explored after it was announced.
  • Options
    7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 46
    NavalA said:

Did anyone else not get the rewards despite being eligible for them?

same here
  • Options
    mbrace said:

I did my run right at the end of last year and still waiting on mine so after
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 717 ★★★
    I did one before the announcement and some after, and yep still waiting
  • Options
    NavalANavalA Posts: 3
    All my alliance got them and I am in chat with a lot of other alliances who got them. Seems like only a handful of people haven’t, doesn’t seem like they are giving them out in waves
  • Options
    AMBRIAMBRI Posts: 2
    I have got nothing, i comleted it long ago in november, where is my reward?
  • Options
    edited January 17
    I did not get them, and I don’t know anyone else who also didn’t. From other chat, I’m seeing people adding notes like that they completed in the first week and/or before RttC was announced when they didn’t get them yet.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,405 ★★★★★
    I'm still waiting too, but this isn't my first rodeo: rewards from this kind of event are frequently staggered.

Don't sweat it, and don't send any tickets to support for at least 48 hours.
  • Options
    Scratch that. Some people that reported that they completed later on after the announcement also did not get them.
  • Options
    I did a single run over the course of a week, finished on Saturday around 8am PST. Still nothing.

Would be nice to see Kabam acknowledge this issue.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey guys,

These rewards, like most reward distributions, will populate to different accounts over time. Please have patience and maybe wait a couple hours before panicking and messaging support.

Speak of the devil! Thanks Jax, I’ll be patient lol
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Completed 11/26 here
  • Options
    thebest018thebest018 Posts: 20
    🥲