**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best strategy against 40k ultron in 5.4.6?

What is the best strategy for killing him? Like he just regenerates all the dmg i dealt

Any ideas will be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Posts: 47
    Please make sure to realize what node he is on when he cycles through buffs, Try and keep him to fury or maybe armor but fury is best, otherwise if you could send a couple of screenshots of your roster id be happy to tell you who would be best
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Back in the day Loki was a great counter for him, you needed to get to an sp3 and then any buff ultron would gain would be stolen by Loki. Medusa is also a good counter for him as once you get him armor shattered he won't regen anymore. Magneto also probably works since he'll reverse regen of the metal champs.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,146 ★★★★★
    Don't use parry or debuffs
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Wiccan
  • Options
    Redmags is the fastest and safest option.
  • Options
    DutchP1DutchP1 Posts: 14
    Wouldn't bring a white mags do it now?
  • Options
    MystGMystG Posts: 31
    3* Loki is all you need.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Loki, vision aarkus, Medusa, Aegon, Hercules, hulkling, magneto, wags, wiccan

These are some great options. I suggest using magneto or Hercules for an easy solo. Hulkling if u have some nice skills and patience in the fight. Medusa and aarkus only if u are confident. Wiccan is a cheese option and ull enjoy him and Loki a lot but may not be the best viable option
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    Even a 4* wiccan melts him
  • Options
    sparxcdnsparxcdn Posts: 24

Please make sure to realize what node he is on when he cycles through buffs, Try and keep him to fury or maybe armor but fury is best, otherwise if you could send a couple of screenshots of your roster id be happy to tell you who would be best

This is my roster

• Options
    sparxcdnsparxcdn Posts: 24

Loki, vision aarkus, Medusa, Aegon, Hercules, hulkling, magneto, wags, wiccan

These are some great options. I suggest using magneto or Hercules for an easy solo. Hulkling if u have some nice skills and patience in the fight. Medusa and aarkus only if u are confident. Wiccan is a cheese option and ull enjoy him and Loki a lot but may not be the best viable option

Sadly , I have none of them :(
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    sparxcdn said:

This is my roster

:D
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    edited January 22
    Were you able to take Ultron down yet?

On an alt account I tried ranking up Void and I realised each time I used Void, Ultron starts with a deactivated powergain and after expiry, continues with another deactivated powergain next.
    And it charge in and does not back off. Muscle memory cause parry and K.O.

Finally managed to take Ultron down after 3 single plus 1 team revive.
  • Options
    AdiMCOCAdiMCOC Posts: 53

Were you able to take Ultron down yet?
    On an alt account I tried ranking up Void and I realised each time I used Void, Ultron starts with a deactivated powergain and after expiry, continues with another deactivated powergain next.
    And he charge it and does not back off. Muscle memory cause parry and K.O.

Finally managed to take Ultron down after 3 single plus 1 team revive.

Ghost can also take him down without losing even 1% health
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 779 ★★★
    edited January 22
    sparxcdn said:

What is the best strategy for killing him? Like he just regenerates all the dmg i dealt

.....Wait for champs to get against Ultron
    ......use your brain 🧠💪 and skill
    .........Use Units buy revive portions stock
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 779 ★★★
    edited January 22
    sparxcdn said:

This is my roster

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    ahmynuts said:

Autofight with a 6 star rank 5 ascended Hercules.

(But seriously what everyone else said. Make sure you pay close attention to his cycle and try not to debuff him on regen)

or power gain power gain is also very important because it takes him right to his sp3
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Autofight with a 6 star rank 5 ascended Hercules.

(But seriously what everyone else said. Make sure you pay close attention to his cycle and try not to debuff him on regen)

or power gain power gain is also very important because it takes him right to his sp3
    That's true. I forgot power gain was in the rotation
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Just doom it he'll get it done.
  • Options
    Crossy76Crossy76 Posts: 81
    sparxcdn said:

just use wiccan of you have
    bait heavy then do 5 hit combo ending with light attack, it should place neutralize on him then parry, now enjoy the 99 stack of incinerate
  • Options
    Mayavi said:

sparxcdn said:

This is my roster

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    This is needlessly rude. You don't need to laugh at other players just because you feel pathetic about yourself.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★

Mayavi said:

sparxcdn said:

This is my roster

This is needlessly rude. You don't need to laugh at other players just because you feel pathetic about yourself.
    What makes it worse is that it's not even a bad roster for where that player is at in the game, it's really solid.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Mayavi said:

sparxcdn said:

This is my roster

I don't think this guy was mocking op, I think it was more towards kabam for making early game so trivial now. A r5 and r2 in act 5? Really kabam? Its just gonna make the later acts and bgs so much harder and more frustrating for them.
  • Options

Mayavi said:

sparxcdn said:

This is my roster

I don't think this guy was mocking op, I think it was more towards kabam for making early game so trivial now. A r5 and r2 in act 5? Really kabam? Its just gonna make the later acts and bgs so much harder and more frustrating for them.
    come on lol
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Guy posts roster.

Millions of laughing icons.

Cmon.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Use Hercules