**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam where mythic title :3

Dab_westDab_west Posts: 148 ★★
edited January 25 in General Discussion
I am one of the people that went for a necropolis mythic title speedrun and I would like to know when will the mythic titles be given out to the gigachads who attempted this, including myself.

I would like to get my mythic title as soon as possible so I can flex on all my lame friends who did not attempt this.
thank
:3
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    CoołComsCoołComs Posts: 28
    True and real! Where are the results though? It’s been 2 months :(
  • Options
    being the gigachad that I am, it took me approximately 1 day, 23 hours and 25 minutes to explore necropolis
    Pikolu said:

How long did it take you to explore after the release date of necropolis? Because I'm pretty sure the top 10 has already had their mythic titles given out

• Options
    Pikolu said:

How long did it take you to explore after the release date of necropolis? Because I'm pretty sure the top 10 has already had their mythic titles given out

this is just not true
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,995 Guardian
    Dab_west said:

being the gigachad that I am, it took me approximately 1 day, 23 hours and 25 minutes to explore necropolis

Pikolu said:

To be clear, 2 days after the release time of necropolis, or 2 days after your first run? There is a huge difference there because the mythic run was based off the release time of necropolis, not your first run.
  • Options
    Approximately 1 day 23 hours 25 minutes from the release of necropolis :). so I will see my sexy mythic title soon
    Pikolu said:

Dab_west said:

Pikolu said:

To be clear, 2 days after the release time of necropolis, or 2 days after your first run? There is a huge difference there because the mythic run was based off the release time of necropolis, not your first run.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 342 ★★★
    @Dab_west you legend 😂
  • Options
    Dab_west said:

Approximately 1 day 23 hours 25 minutes from the release of necropolis :). so I will see my sexy mythic title soon

Pikolu said:

Dab_west said:

Pikolu said:

wow i done it quicker than u, so if u get it, i get it… W mans
  • Options
    edited January 24
    cool
  • Options
    _G0lden__G0lden_ Posts: 10
    @CoołComs what was your time if you're willing to share, mine was 36 hours 13 minutes and a couple seconds, i wanna know where i stand in all this

• Options
    @_G0lden_ a little over 26 hours
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,470 ★★★★★
    Dab out here with his 47 hour run.
    47 ain't looking good bub.
  • Options

Dab_west said:

bro i aint saying my actual time, cause i dont want people to be sad
    Or you're actually just an Uncollected lying on the forums for some recognition. Unless you post some proof of your run, I ain't believing anything
    Real
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited January 25
    Out of curiosity, why had you gotten banned in the wave? Or was that someone else
  • Options

Out of curiosity, why had you gotten banned in the wave? Or was that someone else

i have never gotten banned because i am super cool :3
  • Options

Dab_west said:

Or you're actually just an Uncollected lying on the forums for some recognition. Unless you post some proof of your run, I ain't believing anything
    dam calm down my homie. maybe i am just an uncollected guy in the number 1 aq alliance
  • Options
    edited January 25
    Can we close this stupid thread now please lmao
  • Options

Sooooon! I have the names, but we're making our final preparations and will be posting on our Socials when we're ready!

Great, pls dont take too long the stress of not knowing is worse than the disappointment of missing it
  • Options
    Kabirkhan101Kabirkhan101 Posts: 13

Can we close this stupid thread now please lmao</blockquote
    Bud so jealous. Why jealous of the skilled player who can 100% necropolis in 2 days when you can't even do a fight in it. Doing a path in asking too much of you.

• Options

Dab_west said:

Dab_west said:

dam calm down my homie. maybe i am just an uncollected guy in the number 1 aq alliance
    I wouldn't brag about being in tcn
    i would
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 475 ★★★
    Dab_west said:

Dab_west said:

dab you are conqueror at best
  • Options
    edited January 25

Bud so jealous. Why jealous of the skilled player who can 100% necropolis in 2 days when you can't even do a fight in it. Doing a path in asking too much of you.
    I already 100% Necropolis a LONG while ago, but ok lmfao
  • Options
    Scottryan said:

Dab_west said:

Dab_west said:

dab you are conqueror at best
    scott ur so nice
  • Options
    Dab The mythic, congrats
This discussion has been closed.