**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jay Axe Champions Predictions

Comments

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    So based on the roadmap for 2023 every space has been filled except for one Tech (unless they were considering the Iron Man rework) and counting Onslaught we’re missing one mutant (surprise champ for December? 🤷🏻‍♂️).

Also looking at the map, I wonder if that Kabam original is Deathless Guilly, probably
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★

So based on the roadmap for 2023 every space has been filled except for one Tech (unless they were considering the Iron Man rework) and counting Onslaught we’re missing one mutant (surprise champ for December? 🤷🏻‍♂️).

Also looking at the map, I wonder if that Kabam original is Deathless Guilly, probably

Santa as a trophy champ mutant in the banquet crystals maybe?
  • Options

Please no
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★

We would've known already
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★

Please no
    I think he could be fun. Give him a heavy attack where he swings a sack of presents. SP1 he shrinks down to go down a chimney then pops up to uppercut. SP2 his sleigh and reindeer run you over. SP3 is like sassy’s except he hits you with a Christmas tree…
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    Santa would be a fun champ, but willl he have prowess?
  • Options
    I hope those wishes about Jean Grey as the new Sigil champ come true. In 2021 we had the Pig and the Sigil Witch
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    Santa would be the mutant we want and need
    We shouldn't be a trophy champ since we got maestro already
  • Options
    Sorry to revive this but, @Jay_Axe when are we getting this year's predictions? 👀 Sorry again
  • Options
    @Opandemonio do we have the roadmap for this year?
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

@Opandemonio do we have the roadmap for this year?

I don't think so 🫠🥴🤦🏻‍♂️ sorry
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Just Gonna Drop these here to see what @Jay_Axe thinks

• Options
    edited January 26
    That's a lot of champs. We know that Beta Ray Bill and Spider punk are coming thanks to missing synergies.
    Bastion may be the one champ above Sentinel.
    @Jay_Axe
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

That's a lot of champs. We know that Beta Ray Bill and Spider punk are coming thanks to missing synergies.
    Bastion may be the one champ above Sentinel.
    @Jay_Axe

yup all three I predicted last year glad to finally put Bill and and Hobbie on the map with Bastion
  • Options

My state of the battlerealm predictions for 2024+. I forgot to post here earlier so many spots one or three champs fit
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Jay_Axe said:

My state of the battlerealm predictions for 2024+. I forgot to post here earlier so many spots one or three champs fit

Why isnt Nameless King Groot on the map? Nameless Gully got her own spot, and I think its safe to assume, that Nameless King Groot is released this year.
  • Options
    Jay_Axe said:

Nightmare would be cool to have in the game, but so would Blackheart as well.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Jay_Axe said:

Blackheart.

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    I dunno how many Deathless we're getting this year, but you need to take that into account.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,034 ★★★★★
    The blank spots most likely don’t account for deathless (or any other trophy) champs. There are 20 blank spots, and 21 champs to be released from February to December, with the 21st champ being the Summoner’s Choice winner.

It is theoretically possible that we get an Iron Man style rework that is not reflected with an empty spot, which would then make Deathless KG fit mathematically, but I don’t think that’s the case.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

The blank spots most likely don’t account for deathless (or any other trophy) champs. There are 20 blank spots, and 21 champs to be released from February to December, with the 21st champ being the Summoner’s Choice winner.

It is theoretically possible that we get an Iron Man style rework that is not reflected with an empty spot, which would then make Deathless KG fit mathematically, but I don’t think that’s the case.

Good point. They might add Deathless King Groot as a totally new spot.
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

Good point. They might add Deathless King Groot as a totally new spot.
    Exactly in previous state of the battlerealm maps trophy champs were added after they debuted. They never had a blank spot before unless they were an npc re releasing as a champ but was not blank.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Mutant - Mystique, Mikhail Rasputin, Forge, Dazzler/Polaris/Banshee
    Skill - Bullseye, Agent Carter, Echo
    Science - The Lizard, Spider Punk, The Leader
    Mystic - White Tiger, Mogan Le Fay, Nightmare, KABAM OG, Ancient One/Agatha
    Cosmic - Beta Ray Bill, Jean Grey, Blue Marvel
    Tech - Deathlok, Bastion, Ironheart, Iron Spider
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Jay_Axe said:

Could we get a guide for your predictions I'm not familiar with some of the images
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★

Mutant - Mystique, Mikhail Rasputin, Forge, Dazzler/Polaris/Banshee
    Skill - Bullseye, Agent Carter, Echo
    Science - The Lizard, Spider Punk, The Leader
    Mystic - White Tiger, Mogan Le Fay, Nightmare, KABAM OG, Ancient One/Agatha
    Cosmic - Beta Ray Bill, Jean Grey, Blue Marvel
    Tech - Deathlok, Bastion, Ironheart, Iron Spider

Blue Marvel would be science not cosmic and Jean Grey would be mutant not cosmic if she's not the phoenix.

Both White Tiger and Bullseye are already on there.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    All i want is Jean Grey (mutant version) and Mystique as well.
  • Options

Jay_Axe said:

Could we get a guide for your predictions I'm not familiar with some of the images
    the names are at the bottom of each class from left to right or check my yt made a video on it explaining it
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,986 ★★★★★
    Next month champs?
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Definitely could see Sebastian Shaw in the place of Mystique