**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade’s nerf.

Comments

• Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    This is one of those nerfs that might actually be needed.

Blade is unbalanced especially combined with Sparky/GR.

This isn't good for the game and it's nobody's fault but Kabams.

They will have to start designing all new content to specifically counter Blade now. You guys really want that? Safeguard, healblock, spectre, immunity nodes all over the place...? New nodes that specifically counter Blade AND screw all other characters over?

It's so easy to run through content with him compared to any other character. I hate saying this but it's gotta be said.

Okay, so Blade is OP against a certain set of champs when combined with 3 synergies alright?

Then what about AA? That guy wrecks everyone who is not Bleed/poison immune. ON HIS OWN.
    Afaik, only counter to glancing, shuts down spidey's evade and well, everyone's abilities when duped. Oh and if Blade counters nodes, so does AA. Under Neuros he shuts down the nodes like Caltrops, Buffet, Masochism etc..

Then there's sparky. Doesn't need any synergy. Doesn't even need the dupe. Insane damage against EVERYONE. With power drain, consistent shock damage, stun on L1s, evade counter on L3, the only character with a baiting specials mechanic, and then a good chance to evade them on his own.

I could continue as there are a few more OP characters, but I won't.

So do these characters need to be nerfed as well according to you?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    @Superman69 Blade just needs to show up to the fight and occasionally use a special two to do those things, the other champions you listed actually require the user to implement a specific style of game play to utilize thier mechanics.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    ????
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    @Superman69 Blade just needs to show up to the fight and occasionally use a special two to do those things, the other champions you listed actually require the user to implement a specific style of game play to utilize thier mechanics.

Someone calculated and even other all synergies, blade can activate danger sense against only 37% of all champs. Even if he does, it is not a 100% chance to stop abilities. It's not as if you can just walk into a fight and not worry about anything else. Even Dorm will activate his degen on blade at one points and then it's game over. Speaking of which, how many counters are there to Dorm on defence? Only Magik (with a very specific playstyle) and probably Blade and none of them are "true" counters. So where are the weekly "NERF DORM!!!1!1!" threads?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They should at a minimum address potential bugs.

1. His parries triggering bleed on projectiles. AA used to do this and was fixed fairly quickly.
    2. Danger sense causing nodes to not activate at the start of a fight. Things like heal block, starburst, degeneration, poison/bleed...

P.s. the popularity and outcry within this thread is lending credence to how OP he is.

Sincerely,
    Blade user

No, it isn't. It only lends credence to how far the Blade hype has gone. There are countless similar threads about Magik, Hyperion, even NC lol.
  • Options
    GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    No Nerf man I haven't even recovered from SW
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Blade only has a significant advantage on 37% of all champions? That’s nothing compared to all those other champions who hold a significant advantage over all champions....oh wait there are none that hold even close to 37% . Did the calculations factor in the champions marked #hero that trigger danger sense like Gambit, Cyclops and Taskmaster? Never mind his advantage is against the vast majority of AW defenders.

Blade can actually block Dormammu’s degen, yup blocking negates it if his danger sense fails to stop it. You counter Dormammu by not using dexterity which every champion is capable of. I however prefer yondu as you’ll be getting weakness on Dorm when he uses a special which greatly impacts his degen.
  • Options
    Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Ive spend too much just to have him as a 4 star every champ has his abilities try using blade with a bleed immune non mystic and hes an average joe !
  • Options
    nishantnishant Posts: 30
    Blade is the worst champ in the game. You just nerf kamala khan. There is no need to nerf blade.
  • Options

1. His parries triggering bleed on projectiles. AA used to do this and was fixed fairly quickly.
    2. Danger sense causing nodes to not activate at the start of a fight. Things like heal block, starburst, degeneration, poison/bleed...

P.s. the popularity and outcry within this thread is lending credence to how OP he is.

Sincerely,
    Blade user

No, it isn't. It only lends credence to how far the Blade hype has gone. There are countless similar threads about Magik, Hyperion, even NC lol.
    If these threads are so common and prolific surely you can link say 2 of them for each champion and compare the amount of response generated within the first two hours of this threads creation?
  • Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Ok how about we move on, the people that don’t have Blafe want him nerfed ok we get that, but if u ever get him and they nerf him how would you feel think about that, come on guys use your head, kabam has so many advantages over us it’s not even funny stop the dumb nerf threads and go play the game!
  • Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Last statement if you actually have blade and u are asking for a nerf you are really dumb, think I covered all basis now, those that have him and those that don’t. Who cares play the game and don’t post Ridiculous stuff like this.
  • Options

Sincerely,
    Blade user

If these threads are so common and prolific surely you can link say 2 of them for each champion and compare the amount of response generated within the first two hours of this threads creation?

I'm sure I could. Zero interest in doing so.
  • Options

Sincerely,
    Blade user

Cant back up your assertions, good to know. ;)
  • Options

Sincerely,
    Blade user

Not can't. Don't want to. Kabam will either nerf him or they won't. Personally I don't think they will. If you've paid attention you've seen the nerf threads. No interest in finding them and providing links. But if you want to take that as a personal victory that's all you.
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    MH2804 wrote: »
    If you think about it, blade bows down to no one. There isn’t a good AW boss that can actually be a “Boss”. Blade with danger sense is too OP. What I’m asking here is for a nerf, take away his ability reduction, or remove his heal. Something that’ll make him on par with other champions of this game. He is the new “SW” before 12.0.
    If you think about it, blade bows down to no one. There isn’t a good AW boss that can actually be a “Boss”. Blade with danger sense is too OP. What I’m asking here is for a nerf, take away his ability reduction, or remove his heal. Something that’ll make him on par with other champions of this game. He is the new “SW” before 12.0.
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    We finally get a counter to all the damn mystics shenanigans out there and you want to nerf him? No. Just no.
    You said it... ALL the mystics, That is too much. Too Op. there should be a mystic that is tough, but with blade he can run through all of them.

OP is just a baby that thinks mystics are required to be untouchable.

Kabam tried to end mystic wars by forcing defender diversity on us against our will.

Then they nailed the coffin shut by releasing a champ that obliterates mystics. You think they release a champ like blade by accident? Lol

Welcome to the new reality. Blade is here to stay. Say goodbye to mystic wars and embrace defender diversity.

Modok, Goblin, Medusa, etc. Get to know them because MD level 5 isn’t gonna secure your shards anymore.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    OP is just a baby that thinks mystics are required to be untouchable.

Kabam tried to end mystic wars by forcing defender diversity on us against our will.

Then they nailed the coffin shut by releasing a champ that obliterates mystics. You think they release a champ like blade by accident? Lol

Welcome to the new reality. Blade is here to stay. Say goodbye to mystic wars and embrace defender diversity.

Modok, Goblin, Medusa, etc. Get to know them because MD level 5 isn’t gonna secure your shards anymore.

Gone are the days when good AW strategy meant everyone has MD level 5.

The game is always evolving. Stop crying and evolve with it or quit.

• Options
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    In general I hate nerf threads. People who don't have the champ shouldn't be trying to ruin other people's fun. And many spent an enormous amount of 5* shards and money on featured crystals to get him. Some have spent thousands of dollars getting him.

It wouldn't be fair nerfing him to the many who spent a fortune getting him.

But....he needs to be adjusted for the good of the game before we get into another SW/BW/THOR situation where Kabam needs to jump through 100 hoops just to be able to design content to limit him.

The Blade/Sparky/Ghostrider synergy is way too OP. Maybe they can adjust the synergy instead of nerfing him directly.

It's funny how Kabam nerfed the God Tiers in 12.0 but then we're almost right back to where we were almost a year ago.

Blade’s creation was done for the good of the game.

Mystic dispersion is an absolute farce of a mastery. It on its own is the definition of overpowered, on offense and on defense. Dexterity’s interaction with it has always been absurd. The entire mystic class makes an absolute mockery of the rest even without MD. With MD.. lol.

Magik is the most OP champ in the game. She can do anything and kabam knows it. But they’re stuck because they’re the ones who buffed the hell out of her and went overboard. 3* Loki can beat 5.4 ultron in <60 seconds. GR is unkillable. Voodoo is unkillable. Dormmamu’s entire design was just broken from jump. Degen just because you evade? Lmao. Get out. But everyone accepted that and still expects it to remain the norm?

Sorry to everyone who r4’d a bunch of defenders that are now turned into mush by Blade. Too bad so sad. Diversity achieved. Kabam wins.
  • Options

Sincerely,
    Blade user

Not can't. Don't want to. Kabam will either nerf him or they won't. Personally I don't think they will. If you've paid attention you've seen the nerf threads. No interest in finding them and providing links. But if you want to take that as a personal victory that's all you.
    More words without evidence to support them. “I think it, therefore it’s true.” Not saying there weren’t threads btw just saying the shear amount of opposition, flagging and rushing to blades defense shows how much of a crutch and therefore OP he is right now. Don’t even bother with everyone holding crsytals for his release, 35% of the summoner leaderboard featuring his pic (up from 25% a week ago), the amount of $ being spent at a chance to obtain him, discussion of him on the live streams, everyone talking about him....damn yeah he’s not OP but enjoy Blade wars.
  • Options

Sincerely,
    Blade user

More words without evidence to support them. “I think it, therefore it’s true.” Not saying there weren’t threads btw just saying the shear amount of opposition, flagging and rushing to blades defense shows how much of a crutch and therefore OP he is right now. Don’t even bother with everyone holding crsytals for his release, 35% of the summoner leaderboard featuring his pic (up from 25% a week ago), the amount of $ being spent at a chance to obtain him, discussion of him on the live streams, everyone talking about him....damn yeah he’s not OP but enjoy Blade wars.

I like when 600k players play dumb and pretend the icons on the leaderboard has to do with something other than prestige.

Blades prestige is high. Hunchback Thor is higher but he’s useless, so Blade it is. I remember when the entire AQ top 10 alliances were all hulkbuster icons. OP hulkbuster FTW
  • Options
    We literally have a single champ that crushed the hardest content released to date and does so much damage so quickly that he can outdamage a 1.5m health x-23 regenerating endlessly...

and here we are watching children cry because Blade makes their 5* AW shards harder to get because they knowingly place old school defenders that aren’t effective anymore as the game has evolved.

I guess your defensive placements will have to get more diverse.

Or maybe we should lower starlord’s sig ability cap to 100 hits.. you know, for the good of the game.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Thor with a high dupe level also with hulk can out damage blade. Don't forget both need synergy's to be great champs
  • Options
    Rektor wrote: »

Sincerely,
    Blade user

I like when 600k players play dumb and pretend the icons on the leaderboard has to do with something other than prestige.

Blades prestige is high. Hunchback Thor is higher but he’s useless, so Blade it is. I remember when the entire AQ top 10 alliances were all hulkbuster icons. OP hulkbuster FTW
    You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth but I see your point cause I toatally remember the days when 5*’s we’re ranked solely for prestige like when the board was dominated by Phoenix, 2099, Loki, and Carnage. My point the leaderboard was actually diverse before Blade.

Prestige is just another example of how ridiculous he is, if you don’t have him maxed you’re behind. There is zero downside to having him and that is not a good thing as it will make the game stale and stagnant. Here’s to hoping 6s shake things up.
  • Options

Sincerely,
    Blade user

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth but I see your point cause I toatally remember the days when 5*’s we’re ranked solely for prestige like when the board was dominated by Phoenix, 2099, Loki, and Carnage. My point the leaderboard was actually diverse before Blade.

Prestige is just another example of how ridiculous he is, if you don’t have him maxed you’re behind. There is zero downside to having him and that is not a good thing as it will make the game stale and stagnant. Here’s to hoping 6s shake things up.

Blade is second (or maybe 3rd) in prestige at 4.55 and 5.65 and the only ones above him are just garbage champs.

If there’s a compromise to make for the good of the alliance, it’s ranking up a top 2-3 prestige champ that shreds the biggest pain in the ass defenders that all utilize a broken OP mastery like MD.

Especially now that we get a bonus for not dying on offense.

If Blade was 17th in prestige, the leaderboard icons would look a lot different, regardless of his abilities.
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited December 2017
    so ... someone soloed your boss in war with blad and bcz of that you're asking for nerf ? lol
    you can grow up instead ...
  • Options
    We literally have a single champ that crushed the hardest content released to date and does so much damage so quickly that he can outdamage a 1.5m health x-23 regenerating endlessly...

and here we are watching children cry because Blade makes their 5* AW shards harder to get because they knowingly place old school defenders that aren’t effective anymore as the game has evolved.

Or maybe we should lower starlord’s sig ability cap to 100 hits.. you know, for the good of the game.
    Starlord? He’s a niche champ and you are comparing him to blade?

Blade is so OP he is devious and able to cloud people’s minds making them think SL’s ability to kill x-23 makes SL a better champ.
  • Options

Blade is so OP he is devious and able to cloud people’s minds making them think SL’s ability to kill x-23 makes SL a better champ.

Lol a niche champ that was literally used in every single fight of the labyrinth of legends except bleed and poison.

In this post, “niche” stands for highest base attack in the game after a 10 hit combo that continues to rise by up to 100 points per hit for another 390 hits.

No, that not overpowered at all. It’s just a coincidence that he’s been used to clear the hardest endgame content since forever.

No, niche is a champ that specializes against 6 dimensional beings and needs 2 separate synergies to specialize against bad guys that bleed and/or mystics that bleed. He specializes against a certain segment of the mcoc population. That is literally the definition of niche.

Try again. Or better yet, don’t. Because you’re not gonna win this one
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wants to win this debate the way he won the debate about the t1a shortage.

Oh wait, he lost that one when kabam lowered the glory costs for t1a.

Just stop. Everyone’s tired of the contrarian nonsense.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Lol a niche champ that was literally used in every single fight of the labyrinth of legends except bleed and poison.

In this post, “niche” stands for highest base attack in the game after a 10 hit combo that continues to rise by up to 100 points per hit for another 390 hits.

No, that not overpowered at all. It’s just a coincidence that he’s been used to clear the hardest endgame content since forever.

No, niche is a champ that specializes against 6 dimensional beings and needs 2 separate synergies to specialize against bad guys that bleed and/or mystics that bleed. He specializes against a certain segment of the mcoc population. That is literally the definition of niche.

Try again. Or better yet, don’t. Because you’re not gonna win this one
    Laughable, SL is useless once you are through LoL, niche champ. After that people jump at the chance to rank him down.

Blade can do LoL for less then move onto AQ, AW, 35% of the leaderboard and 5.4. People rank down other champions like SL to put materials into Blade instead.

I don’t even have to try, that’s how OP Blade is, does all the work for me. ;) Mean while you are grasping at straws trying to make Iceman and SL better champions by comparison.

P.S. It not a certain segment it’s >37% of every champion in the game. And the other two he synergizes with can dominate the rest. It’s a joke, like trying to minimize how OP Blade is.