**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes coming to the next AQ Raid Week!

Comments

• Options
    Art357Art357 Posts: 91
    Yeah, but I don't understand that intercept point
    Since the intercept is replaced with light attack without stun
    Like if we stun him and try to do combo and light attacks will be during stun expiry. So, will that light attack count or it'll be considered only if we do light attack without stun !!!

And instead of blocking we need to know knock him down is ok but it's harder than blocking
    For blocking you can just take hit on block and for knock down you need to do heavy or special which will be more complicated than taking hit on block mission....!!!

But, we can't decide without trying it. So, let's see how these changes for Thanos be helpful to face final Thanos.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 952 ★★★★
    I wanted a reward distribution change. I don’t like the rng factor, I want some guaranteed rewards.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    This is still a big meh of a game node.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Maestro was the only real pain point and needed a tune down the most in my opinion and most people I have talked to about raids.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    When is the next raid week?
    Can someone confirm if raids are every 4 weeks or the 4th week of every month?

Also, can we use raid champs in war? I know the raid champs will be free(not locked), but that includes war right?
  • Options

When is the next raid week?
    Can someone confirm if raids are every 4 weeks or the 4th week of every month?

Also, can we use raid champs in war? I know the raid champs will be free(not locked), but that includes war right?

Well, it wouldn’t be the 4th week of the month.

I assume that RAID SETUP (remember, there is a 1 week time where *NEXT WEEK* setup is for setting up Raids) will begin next Monday Feb 5th, then Raids themselves would actually begin on Feb 12th.
    And that it will be every 4 weeks.

The corresponding Setup/Start dates in Jan were the 8th and 15th. With a 31 day month meaning Feb dates are 3 numerical days earlier.
  • Options
    Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
    Well revives availability are still the same instead you just made it 7 in 3.5 days. Earlier it was total 14 revives in 7 days and now also it's 14 in 7 days lol. Also I hope you are aware of permanent root bug instead of lasting only till special attack ends it lasts forever until I die from their basic attacks also I captured the video and posted on yt too just for proof I needed will share the link
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
    Dumb question incoming: is it the same champion pool for vanguard, assault, and tactician?
  • Options
    RhythmDeviceRhythmDevice Posts: 25
    I feel that overall because of the ramp up of charges on every fight, there are not enough revives to make it through with two per day (14 per week). I was using some 1650 unit revives to get back in but when I ran out, there was nowhere to get revives at an affordable cost.

Paying 200 units right now for a 60% revive when we are essentially beta testers for this mode makes little to no sense to me. When the alternative is paying 180 units for a 4k revive, that does not make much sense either considering the opposition we are up against.

It’s one thing if the mode is ready for prime time, it’s another thing when we are essentially paying with units to be beta testers and giving you data. There’s gotta be a better way for the revives right now.
  • Options
    micobildermicobilder Posts: 9
    I can't believe how many people are happy with these changes, like they all forgot that next raids, 1 revive will cost 200 units. Even if all 3 players hit 12% every time which i doubt, you'll need at least 2, or for medium tier players, 3 runs for one opponent. So 600 units per boss. That's 1800 units per player and that's without fighting ultron. Wooptidoo
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

I can't believe how many people are happy with these changes, like they all forgot that next raids, 1 revive will cost 200 units. Even if all 3 players hit 12% every time which i doubt, you'll need at least 2, or for medium tier players, 3 runs for one opponent. So 600 units per boss. That's 1800 units per player and that's without fighting ultron. Wooptidoo

Where did they say there will be no free revives?
  • Options
    micobildermicobilder Posts: 9

They said it when first raids started. They gave us free revives only for first raids so we can test it
  • Options

They said it when first raids started. They gave us free revives only for first raids so we can test it
    They said that for first Raids week, they were removing the Limit on Max Consumables.

So assume that some type of Consumable Limit will be back in place (whether that is the same as what you normally have per each single day of normal AQ, or if it might be different because this will be over the course of the entire week ?)

As to Revives.. (quote)

* Revives in the store will change from 2 every 24 hours to 7 every 3.5 days.
    * Expiration is also increased to 3.5 days.

So if you believe the “free” Revives will be going away, were the 200 unit Revives on that same (former) 2x limit every day ? And did they also have a 1 day Stash Expiration ?

If not, then they are most likely talking about changes (above) to the “free” ones, which then will STILL be available (per changes listed).
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★

If there is no free revives, then Kabam did this game mode for 60 players, TCN and 4loki are the only two alliances can do it.
  • Options
    RhythmDeviceRhythmDevice Posts: 25

It was not free revives they gave us to try it out… It was free raid tickets that they gave us. Now we have to earn those or buy them unless they do the same next month.

We’ll see what they do for the revives beyond the 14 free ones for the week. They had made no commitment there yet in terms of what it was going to be for the game mode.
  • Options

* Choice Nodes now match the same order as the Edit team screen

Hopefully the new ORDER (left to right) will ALSO be the same order of which Roles provide charges to which other Role ??

So you can better tell while you’re on the Map, as to (Left to Right, 1 -> 2 -> 3) that is the direction that your Role will provide charges to the Next Role over to your Right (or rightmost #3 thus provides looped around to the leftmost Role #1).

UPDATE
    (Monday now, so can Preview RAID SETUP for Next Week)

The order of the Role Select NODES on the Map does seem like they reversed the order of them ON THE MAP.

This does correspond now to *which* Roles give Charges to *which* other Roles (in a Left to Right direction)
    And does also match @Cat_Murdock earlier Raids graphics last month.

Assault (blue)
    Vanguard (yellow)
    Tactician (purple)

And the “Degen” linked nodes to Boss have indeed been moved onto the FIRST of each of the Minibosses (so people on a “cleared” path of all 3 Mini's could at least have a shot at Ultron, even if other paths were only able to get past 1st or 2nd Mini on their own path).
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Would be good if we could have clarification on the revive costs before we enlist.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    How does this treasure choice node works? Like all 3 players can get 3 treasures each or it's like if i get one then the treasure will dissapear for the other 2 players? I'm a little bit confused cause i saw lagacy's video and he get all 3 and i was like ''hm what about the other players?'' and kabam said in the post that they're not shared between everyone
    I skipped the first raid because i thought it would have too many bugs and etc but i will enlist my alliance to the next raid
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    So, if we did last raid, it will be auto enlist for upcoming raid, or do we have to enlist again? Tried to set it up ready for next week, but couldn't do it...
  • Options
    PeregrinusPeregrinus Posts: 44
    can you confirm that we will be able to use all #tactician like herkules or knull in the next raid?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Charge wiping confirmed as a feature of Raids? Anyone from the team visiting this thread after the day it was posted? Any answers to the questions posed above re: revives, enlisting, etc.?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Can we get a raids bg/role assignment tool as alliances?

Can’t be doing with 3 people going down same path again, guys that worked their backsides off to cover the mess up missed the exploration rewards.
  • Options

How does this treasure choice node works? Like all 3 players can get 3 treasures each or it's like if i get one then the treasure will dissapear for the other 2 players? I'm a little bit confused cause i saw lagacy's video and he get all 3 and i was like ''hm what about the other players?'' and kabam said in the post that they're not shared between everyone
    I skipped the first raid because i thought it would have too many bugs and etc but i will enlist my alliance to the next raid

Even though you didn’t play Raid last month, if you didn’t read all the stuff up here as people were doing it and explaining to others here..

Treasures DON'T go away when first person steps on them and claims theirs.
    They remain available for everyone (ON THAT PATH) to be able to also claim them as they walk past them.

The “not shared between everyone” remark refers to each person's RANDOM reward from the Chests is individually random for each person.
    Also refers to the people on the other 2 paths don’t get to have the chests from the other paths that they are NOT on. Your path has to defeat the Minibosses on your own path in order for those people to get those chests.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    edited February 6

So, if we did last raid, it will be auto enlist for upcoming raid, or do we have to enlist again? Tried to set it up ready for next week, but couldn't do it...

Have you taken a look at the NEXT WEEK tab since the new AQ week started yesterday ?

You should see that NEXT week should already have whatever BG's you ran Raids in last month, should still be setup for doing Raids again next week.
    And you can make changes (including changes to Raid BG's) in that Setup for “Next Week” tab.

If you don’t know how to setup a BG for Raid (and we’re paying attention up here last month), the RED LABEL saying “RAID” for each BG is not just a status label, it is a BUTTON that you press to go into the setup for that BG to select it to do Raid or not (left/right arrow, similar to how you select Map 1-8 for normal AQ, but in this case is just left/right between Raid and No-Raid).
    And then if done correctly, the entire 7-days of individual day grid for that BG will turn into a solid week-long single entry for that BG.

If you run a mix of BG's doing Raid and usual Map 1-8, I believe the BG's doing normal AQ will be setup just continuing their normal persistent “next week” setup.
    So in those BG cases, I don’t think it was the particular Map #’s and Days that you used Last MONTH during prior Raid week. They should still be continuing to use what you have recently been using for those BG's. (Just the Raid BG will be setup for doing Raid again, unless you change your Setup).
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108