**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter of Woe Community Chat [MERGED THREADS]

Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 930 ★★★★
edited February 8 in General Discussion
Figured it'd be a good idea to get this started so people can discuss what works and what doesn't. Please feel free to post feedback below!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Coach_G1Coach_G1 Posts: 33
    What do the points go toward?
  • Options
    The solo event.

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,924 ★★★★★
    I'm about to try Warlock and sp3 spam for #robot, let's see how it goes. I've genuinely no idea who else I could use there.
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 72
    Where are the bonus points outside of the one point just for beating it with anybody? In my Carina’s tab, the Robot and Gamma objectives only show to award 200,000 gold.
  • Options
    It's in the "how to"

• Options

I'm about to try Warlock and sp3 spam for #robot, let's see how it goes. I've genuinely no idea who else I could use there.

Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Coach_G1Coach_G1 Posts: 33

The solo event.

Thank you

• Options
    SleepyBear21SleepyBear21 Posts: 60
    Bendy said:

So for gamma i think best option is she hulk but i cant practise anymore due to the 10 energy per try is bad

Thought so too she hulk has petrify on sp2 that stops healing and as for the robots probably guillotine 2099 and her sp2 to stop his regeneration
    (Correct me if I am wrong)
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

So for gamma i think best option is she hulk but i cant practise anymore due to the 10 energy per try is bad

Thought so too she hulk has petrify on sp2 that stops healing and as for the robots probably guillotine 2099 and her sp2 to stop his regeneration
    (Correct me if I am wrong)
    U have to deal also with unstoppable so u dont want a long sp2 but robots seems bad as someone said the block damage is gonna be tough to fight
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,367 ★★★★★
    Void is useful, if you have the patience to bait his L1 and make sure to hit him every so often. His Debuffs aren't DoT, so it works.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,465 ★★★★★

Is it true you spend 10 energy per restart now too? Haven't looked at it myself yet.

Yes, 5 per tile and there is 1 tile before the boss
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    I'll copy my comment from another chat regarding warlock:
    Warlock looked good in theory to counter his regen but his hits don't apply virus charges. The only way to healblock is with parry but that get's you killed quick with abs man's red damage.

I wanna say bug but idk if im overlooking a node interaction
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,176 ★★★★
    This #Robot might have to be the objective I'm allowed to skip. Unless Dragon Man can work. Don't see Nimrod and G2099 doing squat.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★

This #Robot might have to be the objective I'm allowed to skip. Unless Dragon Man can work. Don't see Nimrod and G2099 doing squat.

I doubt dm can do the fight as the regen hes not gonna have the damage