Options

Winter of Woe Community Chat [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,257 ★★★★

How will does Abs man himself work for the #Gamma objective?

I can imagine that he'll manage the Unstoppable well, but will basically lose 2/3 of his damage - will a r4/R5 Abs man be able to out-damage the opponents Regen?

I had what I thought was a good run where I took off around 50% with Abs Man before I took one to the chin and died and thought "I can do better than that," so I restarted. I could not do better than that. I should have revived.
    Damn respect!! Most I could take off was 15% with r5 ascended abs man, I just gave up afterwards.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Grub88 said:

So to sum up the only options are

• Gamma - She Hulk or Hulk
    • Robot - Guillotine 2099 (maybe Warlock if they fix bug)
    • Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Does anyone know any other options people can done it with? Limiting content to that low of a champ pool is just ridiculous. The game is RNG based there will be less than 0.1% of the player base that has all these options available and ranked up.
    Grub88 said:

• Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Does anyone know any other options people can done it with? Limiting content to that low of a champ pool is just ridiculous. The game is RNG based there will be less than 0.1% of the player base that has all these options available and ranked up.
    It's literally called the newest everest content, for late paragons and valiants. With these optimal champs R3 + a few revive should be enough. If you don't have these counters, or can't rank them to R3/r4 easily, then this content is not for you
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,465 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

• Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Add Omega Sentinel with recoils and Shocker to that list, and I think that's it yeah
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,781 ★★★★★
    edited February 7
    After a few failed attempts (due to AI bugs) with Hulk for the gamma objective, it was quite satisfactory to do a solo with Sandman right after,and first try as well. Worked quite well
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,687 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

• Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Pretty much these champs as no other sin6 will work as the dot immune and gamma basically those 2 and robots honestly i dont see many working there as the crit through block
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★

Nah bro I think I'll spend less units just getting the 5k piece at the end. High energy cost, poor counter choices, BS nodes? Won't even bother.

F it, we ball arena grind.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 217 ★★
    benshb said:

Grub88 said:

It's literally called the newest everest content, for late paragons and valiants. With these optimal champs R3 + a few revive should be enough. If you don't have these counters, or can't rank them to R3/r4 easily, then this content is not for you

That is terrible logic. Its limited time content and you are saying anyone that doesnt have a specific counter can't do the content, what would be the point of playing a game that is that restrictive. Another Kabam brown noser
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 772 ★★★
    The challenge overall is cool. Not really fun as i found his AI to be weird. Sandman (sp2 spam) and hulk(sp3 rotation,), are soloable. g2099 is painful bs sp1 spam and wish he won't crit into block .

• Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    The only thing I can agree with is the energy requirement. And maybe that the valiant objective should have been the #robot, since not just for #sinistersix, but all together Sandman is the most optimal counter.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,260 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

Grub88 said:

• Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Grub88 said:

• Sinister 6 - Sandman
    For me this isn’t a everrest contest for me this is a challenging contest for me Everest contest shouldn’t be limited. Probably just a me things
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,956 ★★★★★
    After more testing, it seems like Guilly is easily the best option for #robot (unless warlock turns out to be a god for it), but it’s a painful fight like someone else said. Solo is possible but really really hard because he’ll crit into block sometimes, but she can do it in one 20% revive if you play it perfectly and the AI cooperates

So glad I picked Hulk over Bishop from the selector cause he’s my only good option for Gamma. I’ll take him to r2 and try again and again and hopefully that should be a solo

I have no sandman over a 5* level so I’m pretty screwed for sinister 6 😭
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,687 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

After more testing, it seems like Guilly is easily the best option for #robot (unless warlock turns out to be a god for it), but it’s a painful fight like someone else said. Solo is possible but really really hard because he’ll crit into block sometimes, but she can do it in one 20% revive if you play it perfectly and the AI cooperates

So glad I picked Hulk over Bishop from the selector cause he’s my only good option for Gamma. I’ll take him to r2 and try again and again and hopefully that should be a solo

I have no sandman over a 5* level so I’m pretty screwed for sinister 6 😭

Damn that sucks that u dont have a sandman over a 5 but im sure he would work still at r5 and ascended