Options

Respect Due on WoW response on community feedback...

Comments

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 473 ★★★★

DrZola said:

Musikmen said:

It doesn't address the fact they acknowledge the regeneration is too much. Add a heal block? Something? Doesn't seem like enough to me

That eliminates the Healing completely,. which is still a part of the challenge. Yes, it's harder than we might like, but it's not impossible, and the point of this content is to be hard and to make you explore the depths of your roster for the right counters. That is a part of Absorbing Man, and for the most part, what we're more worried about is how he'll be in the Gauntlet when you can't bring a counter for just him and have to worry about the whole quest.
    Easier to explore the depths of my roster if it doesn’t cost me 10 energy each time.

Dr. Zola
    It would, but we're not trying to make things easy in what is meant to be end-game content. You can get 7 runs in every time you're energy is full, and if you do that just once per day, that is up to 98 attempts, if you so choose to do it.
    There is no agreement within your team? The announcement says energy consumption issue will be fixed in upcoming tasks, but you are still saying this is reasonable.
  • Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 217
    I did the robot with Ninrod, since we are going to get an extra point I won't need to do the gamma, but when does that point come?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,172 ★★★★★
    Gomezlink said:

I did the robot with Ninrod, since we are going to get an extra point I won't need to do the gamma, but when does that point come?

They will just send it out /code it, probably when the timer is up for this fight.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,099 ★★★
    Hmmm, might still take a crack at this since I’ve got some revives about to expire anyways. Would be nice to choose 2 objectives on the final week to not do
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,292 ★★★★★

FunnyDude said:

There is no agreement within your team? The announcement says energy consumption issue will be fixed in upcoming tasks, but you are still saying this is reasonable.

You need to read the post again. Nowhere does the post say we will "fix" energy requirements. It says we will use Winter of Woe to assess the situation. It is impossible to determine the impact from a change like this to the energy economy in one day.
    I wild like to say something I might not be crazy good at the game but this challenges Is not a Everrest contest either it called a challenge because it timed events
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Yes the robot challenge was hard but that's what endgame content is all about. It would have been miles better if they had just lowered the energy cost to at least like 3 per tile or even 2/1 per tile. I've heard so many more people complain about the energy rather than the difficulty of the robot objective.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,396 ★★★★★
    There are things you *can* do as a dev and things you *should* do. This is one of those instances where it feels like “You’re doing this because I said so!” out of spite.