**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else giving up on Deathless King Groot (and therefore Thanos) just from this first WoW fight?

I’m not an amazing player and had to do the paragon gauntlet with 5*s which took me a long time, but honestly Winter of Woe just doesn’t seem likely at all without a ton of revives. Anyone else in the same position?

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,786 ★★★★★
    On the bright side, they aren't very expensive unit wise. Considering you'll always have at least 1 or 2 out of the 5 pieces for each champ.
  • Options
    I’m trying so hard not to
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    I think it’s the hardest of the eop fights so far
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 814 ★★★

I guess Abs-Man will also be part of the gauntlet in the final week... So just the frist of 5 that you have to beat, while completing at least 5 objectives! :D

And he's going to be 😂😂😂
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    I will take all 6*, no issues there.

Though i do fear that for Thanos event where all 4 champs will be needed to obtain him, the 6*s might not work out. They should make an easier event for 6* Thanos, not a common with say 4 gated paths having high difficulty and exploration gives both the Thanos.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 742 ★★★
    I gave up on Thanos from the bgs guillotine piece and this abs man boss just solidified that for me
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Definitely leaning in that direction!
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Im personally going to try to get all of them as 7*, already have Guill, obviously those are not worth if you are thinking about getting champs you will use for Content, those are just Trophy champs.

Was it worth to spend 700$ on stuff on the store just to get a Trophy champ selector? Nop, it was not, but the people that wanted those Trophy champs spent the money anyways, this is the same, but free, so you will have to get damned playing if you want those Trophy champs, will you use them? No, you wont, but thats not what Trophy champs are made for.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Are paragon players even able to get deathless king Groot piece? Correct me if wrong but twice a month until the 3rd of April, 3 points x 4 events = 12 points
    Final has 4 objective points and one for completion so 5 points = a total of 17 points
    The piece is 18 points.
    Where does the extra point come from? What is it I’m missing?
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Yes, absolutely.

I have one path left (8.3.6) to get the 7* Guillotine and I will do that on my own pace (when resources are expiring). But I’m totally out of the race for the Deathless KG and eventually Thanos. The effort and resources required very simply are not justified.