**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nexus Offer is Not Nexus 🤦‍♂️

Hi Kabam,

It is supposed to be Nexus right..?!

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    It could be a nexus and its just titled wrong ig, but don't risk it, open a ticket with support. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 441 ★★★
    CoMinow said:

CoMinow said:

Graves_3 said:

Doug555 said:

Hi Kabam,

It is supposed to be Nexus right..?!

It’s a class nexus which lets you pick the class. The crystal itself is not nexus from what the description reads.
    Bs
    The description says “choice of CLASS NEXUS CRYSTAL”. The crystal is not a nexus!!!
    Read the whole description, you are wrong
    It says class Nexus crystal those words have meaning. So I don’t care what the rest of the description says.
    It says your choice of class Nexus crystal, not your Nexxus choice of class

Because Caban is illiterate, doesn’t mean
    The words themselves no longer have meaning
    The lower progression levels have selectable class nexus crystals, however those don’t yet exist for 7*s, so it is a selectable class crystal instead
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297

Hey all,

We are aware of the issues with this Offer and are taking it down until we can clarify the content. These were not meant to be Nexus Crystals (7-Star Nexus Crystals don't even exist). We are measuring the impact of this issue and will have further steps for you all after that is done.

Thank you
  • Options
    BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Posts: 158 ★★
    @StormBreakerMCOC you know how many units my alliance used this season? To get screwed in the last 3 wars? They should both be swift. Not to mention the war issue has been going on for 8 days now. That’s just absurd.
    To the nexus point, I opened one myself lol.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Well, isn't this a right mess.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    edited February 28
    I feel like people don't read carefully enough and just jump at something when they see a particular word.

However, Kabam should really know the weight of said word and been much more clear. Technically their description was 100% spot on because it says "guarentees a randomized 7 star version of your chosen class."

They were clear in the description... but I feel like they also knew exactly what they were doing and used that title to confuse players.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

I feel like people don't read carefully enough and just jump at something when they see a particular word.

However, Kabam should really know the weight of said word and been much more clear. Technically their description was 100% spot on because it says "guarentees a randomized 7 star version of your chosen class."

They were clear in the description... but I feel like they also knew exactly what they were doing and used that title to confuse players.

All there needs to do was say class selection of a crystal or something like that’s the nexus’s shouldn’t had ben in there at all