**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7 star Scarlet Witch (classic)?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,848 ★★★★

Now I don't mind her being a 7 star but she needs her awakened ability and a very high sig level. This would make me want to rank up a lower rarity of her instead,

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,030 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Kabam: "Scarlet Witch is way too powerful to release as a 6-star so we'll hold her back until the end."
    Also Kabam:

Tbf she was the last champ to he made as 6* besides Magik and quake.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    You'll see that they're giving 2 7* SW in the rank rewards. That and with 7* sig stones probably coming soon I'm sure those top tier alliances can get her to max sig fairly quickly
  • Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 77
    Unfortunate that my favorite champ is locked behind top 10 alliance war ranks.
    But if an alliance places top 10 two seasons in a row there probably will be someone who ranks her.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,030 ★★★★★
    Only locked there for now. It's not permanently that way.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,597 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

ahmynuts said:

Kabam: "Scarlet Witch is way too powerful to release as a 6-star so we'll hold her back until the end."
    Also Kabam:

It's almost like time is a thing and a statement from 4 years ago may no longer be true today.
    Which would make sense if the champion degraded in value over said time. Which she hasnt
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 213 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Now I don't mind her being a 7 star but she needs her awakened ability and a very high sig level. This would make me want to rank up a lower rarity of her instead,

Thoughts?

Oh I'm sure she'll pop up for the low price of 15000 units right before a whale holiday.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Also Kabam:

Same for Hyperion.

I hope we get a Wolverine 7* soon as well.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,966 ★★★★★
    edited February 29
    EdisonLaw said:

Thoughts?

I bought the awakening gem for her (6-Star); now I need to find sig stones and rank up gem.
    Alt account.
  • Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 77
    ahmynuts said:

IKON said:

ahmynuts said:

Also Kabam:

It's almost like time is a thing and a statement from 4 years ago may no longer be true today.
    Which would make sense if the champion degraded in value over said time. Which she hasnt
    She definitely hasn’t. Even unduped she has nice damage output without any ramp up.
    Buttehrs said:

Only locked there for now. It's not permanently that way.

Yeah. Someday I’ll get her o7
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 491 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

IKON said:

ahmynuts said:

Also Kabam:

I would be happy to have her because she is still good, but I will also say she is not that good, otherwise you will have seen many ascended 6-star SW, the reality is I saw very few people upgraded her to R5.