**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who are you guys going to use the X-Magica 4-5 gem on?

ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
I’m definitely using mine on kingpin.

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,388 ★★★★
    Either Kate or Zemo
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Serpent or Kushala. I've already got the skill T6CC for Bullseye if I manage to pull him as well.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,292 ★★★★
    Kate Bishop, I'm ranking up my favorite team, the Young Avengers, Wiccan and Hulkling are already r5 and ascended, Kate is already ascended. America is at r2, hopefully she'll be my first r3, and this month we are getting Cassie from the Calendar, also hoping to get a 6*
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Is it worth it to R5 kate if you've already explored necro? Sadly I only got her 2 months after I finished necro so I couldnt use her but I didn't really see much of a reason to rank her up over my 7 stars.

But now, with this 4 to 5 gem idk whether to use it on her or possibly jabari/mojo as I haven't been lucky enough to pull their 7 star counterparts for fintech's carina's challenges.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 850 ★★★
    symbiote supreme! He was my boy ever since his release, easily soloed abyss venm the duck at 5 star 5/65 and 4 points in MD
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,033 ★★★★★
    My kingpin is already r5. I have an ascended r4 cgr and a r4 nick. Those are my top two choices I think. I feel like a r5 ascended cgr would be fun
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★
    I'm confused, I'm planning to use it on cgr but I'm debating whether cgr worth it or not. Again I already have other options like kate and kingpin ranked up. I'm saving for featured so if I pull a onslaught or bullseye I might use on them, otherwise it's definitely cgr.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,004 Guardian
    I'll do zemo or tigra most likely. Going to wait until 8.4 is out so we can see if there are r5 gems in there. Would hate to r5 tigra and then get a r5 mystic gem.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 978 ★★★
    Feel like the best move is to wait for 6* feature to come out and see what I can get out of it. Otherwise, as it stands, I will do my Weapon X for defence or Kingpin for questing.
    Or might wait to see what tags are needed for round 3 and 4 of WOW for a cheap rank up… bit short-sighted but that’s why I wear glasses.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited March 4
    My Nick Fury is still r4. And my only r5 skill so far is Aegon... so Nick to r5 it is.

Was planning on using the 3-4 on CGR, but there are now "leaks" that CGR will be released as 7* so I will first wait to see if that turns out to be true and - if yes - how he will be obtainable...
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,504 ★★★★
    As sad as it makes me, probably going to 3>4 4>5 iceman for magica hazard shift. Already got most of them at r5 already except bullseye who I don't have yet.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I'll do zemo or tigra most likely. Going to wait until 8.4 is out so we can see if there are r5 gems in there. Would hate to r5 tigra and then get a r5 mystic gem.

I'm guessing 8.4 will give a generic 4-5 gem, because
    - 8.1 gave the class 3-4 gem crystal
    - 8.2 gave the generic 3-4 gem
    - 8.3 gave the glass 4-5 gem crystal,
    - so 8.4 should give the generic 4-5 gem
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Anyone got a list of champs we can use the gem on?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    edited March 4

Mackey said:

Anyone got a list of champs we can use the gem on?

Thanks mate
    Looks like mine will have to be Bishop then, got no others at r4 and the obvious choices at r5 already 😂
  • Options

I'm confused, I'm planning to use it on cgr but I'm debating whether cgr worth it or not. Again I already have other options like kate and kingpin ranked up. I'm saving for featured so if I pull a onslaught or bullseye I might use on them, otherwise it's definitely cgr.

Onslaught isn't in the pool, is he?
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 714 ★★★
    Kingpin….to go with my r5 ascended sig200 ddhk and bullseye.

OG Scarlett Witch is a close second, but I really want the full suite of DD bros.
  • Options
    MordMord Posts: 120 ★★
    Kushala if they keep the aw tactic as is... I need her for the hazard shift/unblockable cosmics and can't wait years to get her as a 7.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★

Onslaught isn't in the pool, is he?
    Onslaught will probably be in the pool, so is bullseye and white tiger.
    Both onslaught and bullseye will have great value in bgs, but, I'll wait until my next titan pull
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,232 ★★★★★
    Will toss coin between CGR, Blade and Void
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

I feel like a r5 ascended cgr would be fun

He is!
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★
    Domino
  • Options

Why wouldn't CGR be worth it? I saw you list in another thread that he has some weaknesses, but if you're thinking about R5ing the guy you probably know when, where and how to use him. So I'm wondering what the hesitancy is.