**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[June 9 - UPDATE] Android Log-In Issues

Comments

• iPhone 6s+ keeps can't stay logged in still
  • 0Lt60Lt6 Posts: 2
    So what's our compensation. This summoner appreciation is ****.
  • DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    Just did the new update and cant log in now s7 edge in game name Matt Trakker
  • ReventumReventum Posts: 1
    Reventum
    Lenovo TB3-710
    Android 5.0.1

I only started playing this game a day ago and you guys are already leaving a great first impression.
  • IrvineIrvine Posts: 13
    Ingame - peachro
    Samsung s7
    Android 7.0
  • 0Lt60Lt6 Posts: 2
    #CompUsProperly
  • hobohobo Posts: 86
    VJWA, Galaxy Tab E, Android version 6.0.1, Model Number SM-T560NU, also lost 10k battle chip because could not play catalyst clash-basic
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    In-game: Feeney234
    Devices: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Android 7.0) and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Android 6.0.1)

Was locked out for several hours.
  • My friend is having this issue and can't log In here to post because it directs him to the game, which he can't log into.

Game name: jbearwa
    Phone: iPhone SE
    IOS: 10.3.2

He gets the failed to log on for over a week.
  • ArcticArctic Posts: 3
    Had issues during the 7-hour lockout, but never added to this thread.
    IGN - AxRxCxTxIxC
    Phone - Samsung S7 Edge
    Android version - 7.0
  • ChokerspinChokerspin Posts: 9
    edited June 2017
    Kabam. What are you doing. A known issue reported by a multitude of users and 6 days later, you have done nothing in the way of compensation for the players affected. If you are trying to alienate the users of the game who pay for this, you are going about it the right way. Do the right thing here KABAM and give out compensation to the people affected.
  • TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    HTC One A9
  • Jayg813Jayg813 Posts: 2
    Jayg813 samsung note 4, i was apart of the android lockout.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    In game name: hchfhdhjd
    Phone: Moto Z Force
    Most recent MCoC update and Android update
    Missed SL. Not happy
  • igheidigheid Posts: 16
    As of now I can't even reinstall the application, been trying for the past 8 hours with no success on my Android device.

Same here with Xiaomi Mi Mix!!! User igheid1
  • igheidigheid Posts: 16
    igheid wrote: »
    As of now I can't even reinstall the application, been trying for the past 8 hours with no success on my Android device.

Same here with Xiaomi Mi Mix!!! User igheid1

7tf24bm7jdyn.png
    g2mgisx3ohby.png
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Hey Summoners,

Thank you for waiting very patiently for an update on the Android log-in problem that occurred on the morning of June 2nd.

Our investigation into this matter was lengthened due to the complexity of the situation - a number of different Android players were affected in several different ways. We also wanted to ensure that the issue itself was entirely resolved and would not crop back up again. During this time, some Android players were not able to collect items from their Subscription Cards, some Android players were not able to compete in Arenas, and some people missed out on collecting rewards from the Log In Calendars.

To address these issues, we are taking a number of steps:

First, any affected players that had purchased a Subscription Card will have the rewards for that day granted to them, regardless of whether or not they were able to claim the rewards that day.

Second, we will be adding an extra flex day on the end of the Monthly Calendar for all players. This means that if you missed a day, you still have an extra day to claim those rewards.

Last, the trickiest one, addresses the players that were in Arenas. We will be issuing all players that reached Ranked Rewards in each of the Arenas a number of Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills, the amounts of which will be determined by which Arena you were competing in.

You may be wondering how we decided on the Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills for players in the Arenas. This was a complicated situation where not all players were affected, and those that were, were once again affected in different ways. Many players that were locked out were still able to Rank and win top prizes, and many had already reached their goal before they were locked out and received top rewards as well.

Players reacted to the situations very differently, with some continuing to grind after the fact, and some deciding to stop. There is also no guarantee that having that extra time would have given players a chance at winning the Champion, because cut offs would also have changed. Being close to what the cut off was now doesn’t mean that you would have been had the situation been different.

We chose to give all affected Summoners Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills to help them make up the time and effort in a future arena of their choosing.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience that was caused by the down time for all of our Android players.

So only the ones who hit rank rewards before the game issue receive items? I gave up arena once things went down but still was in the ranked rewards.

What about the ones who missed war and the solo/daily events? Multiple areas were affected by this issue.

Seems you are limiting the overall repercussions of that major issue.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Yeah. There were solo event and war issues for me. I try to collect that 4* sig stone on the solos when I can and I definitely lost out here. Recognition of that would be nice.
  • OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
    When is this happening?
    This would have been adequate if it happened during the second dr. voodoo arena.

Agreed. Its useless now.
  • OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
    This would have been adequate if it happened during the second dr. voodoo arena.

I think this would still have been a slap in the face even then. It only scratches the surface on some of the issues. Just barely.
  • DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    Wow Kabam just wow! the fact that we were locked out of the game for nearly 12 hours warrants a little more than boosts and stamina this is just sad really really sad you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Wow Kabam just wow! the fact that we were locked out of the game for nearly 12 hours warrants a little more than boosts and stamina this is just sad really really sad you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

They don't care. Its pretty obvious now. I've lost all faith in this team. We have dealt with issues everyday but they continue to ignore or deny them.

I was pretty hopeful they would right a lot of the wrongs but I was mistaken.
This discussion has been closed.