**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War placement bug

123457»

Comments

• Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 82
    Man2th said:

We are in a dog fight due to being a player short. This is absolutely unacceptable and INSANE to have players play as if this isn’t an issue impacting rounds and results. Wasting items and other resources to try since there isn’t any update other than moving this chat to BUGS and Known Issues.

We need a defender to get 2 kills to win. If the his BUG was addressed a month ago - delay season before going live we wouldn’t be in this situation.

We had to run 9 with no preferred PF/ Cross-Fight ability champs and suck it up. Despite best efforts - it looks like a loss.

Players have been sucking it up but cmon man. Add AI issues, AW BUG when not placing Final Boss the tactic doesn’t turn on (Kabam new AW Map change a long time ago but failed to fix = no Off-season practice), AW tactic campaign changes (OOF on design and properly testing), and a BUG for players who join alliances prior to match-making is WOW.

Recruiting or leaving puts others at risk to get their contributions crushed to an alliance goal. APOLOGIZING, Compensation and ENDING the season seems like the best thing to do since the developers can’t fox all of these issues. Pretty sure there is enough content to keep us busy to fix a game mode that has ALWAYS been a staple for many alliances.

Do something Kabam!

Man they’re working hard! Did you see @Kabam Jax said that they have a more serious bug to fix 😂
  • Options
    Let me tell you guys! Sadly but this game is in the final stage! Nowadays all company use data for business analysis especially a tech firm like Kabam. They’re pushing out lots of end game content just to milk the end game players as much as possible before they close it
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Let me tell you guys! Sadly but this game is in the final stage! Nowadays all company use data for business analysis especially a tech firm like Kabam. They’re pushing out lots of end game content just to milk the end game players as much as possible before they close it

Yes the game has been dying since 2019... Lol
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 55
    That stupid yellow banner is acknowledging the wrong bug. They're looking at the one where you can't join just the 1st war after joining an alliance. I knew jax's work around sounded misguided. This ENTIRE THREAD is dedicated to a separate bug specifically locking people out of war during raids week. After raids week it'll magically fix itself again and we're all going to be here again next season.
  • Options
    Man2thMan2th Posts: 48
    What adds more fuel to the fire is Kabam already gave out compensations for those alliances who couldn’t get a match.

Gave them full rewards as if they won the round. Already saw screenshots from a few guys I know in chats.

Meanwhile - this BUG is like - 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Man2th said:

What adds more fuel to the fire is Kabam already gave out compensations for those alliances who couldn’t get a match.

Gave them full rewards as if they won the round. Already saw screenshots from a few guys I know in chats.

Meanwhile - this BUG is like - 🤷‍♂️

Winning or losing the round is the least..
    The season rewards are far too valuable to start wars with a disadvantage.
    Every one of my wars this season had people who couldn't place 🤦
  • Options
    BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Posts: 158 ★★
    @Man2th its because they have ZERO clue what to do. Cancel season=less money on potions and boosts so that will be their last resort. Likely they let the season play out and MAYBE give an extra tier of rewards at the end. But as of right now it’s a disaster with no solution in sight.
  • Options
    MoghazyMoghazy Posts: 38
    Another war ends and still can't place defenders. That's 3 wars in a row now.
  • Options
    @Moghazy yeah I been saying that since raids started. 3 war treatment. It’ll be fixed after this war then they will forget about it until next raids lolol
  • Options
    ValmezValmez Posts: 74
    Yep my alliance is now 3 wars in and can't place. Pretty poor.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax this is the third war in a row that we're being forced to play with less defenders and even attackers, this is a huge disadvantage...are you guys planning on compensation or what?
  • Options

Well everyone, raids is over. 3 days without a response. Back to normal war. See ya again in a month.

Its like dejavu @BettaLucNxtTime for you guys.

Everything you said happened to us for 3 AW rounds during Raids. I wish you weren’t right 😂 but you and your teammates were right. Can’t make this stuff up.

Not sure what or where I’ll be after season but I’m still sour about the INV, PS1, Class boosts, attack and health boosts, the rankup resources for tactic defenders & attackers (normal stuff for Masters) plus my alliance mates TIME for planning and trying to win rounds with 2 players short.

Thanks to KT1, Prof Hoff, and Rich the Man doing YT vids on this issue to support all of have been impacted.
  • Options
    4 days later, any update? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Bug goes beyond raids @BettaLucNxtTime

Still got a guy who can’t place since Round 4.

I mean you can't make this **** up. Noticed other new posts have responses from Kabam, but here we are starting Round 7.

And still getting hosed.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    We have a guy who can't place. T1.
  • Options
    Guys they already mentioned very CLEAR on the yellow board! They only possibly fix it in the NEXT UPDATE. So for now, this game will run as is! No solution or anything else. Accept or just quite, or simply chill like me. Again, at this stage, this game is totally not worth to spend money guys! Spend on other games or something useful
  • Options
    @DarkNightRise their banner isn’t even accurate. They said they would relay information as they got it. Telling me 4 days go by and they aren’t the wiser at all? If that’s the case that’s pathetic. People saying it’s still affecting them even after raids. So this turned into a full season problem not just 3 wars.
  • Options

@DarkNightRise their banner isn’t even accurate. They said they would relay information as they got it. Telling me 4 days go by and they aren’t the wiser at all? If that’s the case that’s pathetic. People saying it’s still affecting them even after raids. So this turned into a full season problem not just 3 wars.

I doubt this issue will only happen in the previous and this season man! Remember the mastery issues, it lasts more than half of year.
  • Options
    If you guys haven’t seen, they posted about the problems. Kinda. Taking the easy way out of compensating everyone regardless of if they were affected or not. They also didn’t say much about the issue of not being able to place, more about the missed matchmaking and byes. Only thing they said was fix April for the issue we are here about. So hopefully it’s a complete fix.
  • Options
    MoghazyMoghazy Posts: 38
    They said fix will be live in next update... Have my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    I know it isn't Raids week, but is anyone having this problem still? As of right now, my Alliance is free from this issue.