**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery Update Incoming!!!

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 556 ★★★
Not dreaming? This is actually happening???

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Yay!!! I just bought suicides recently and was starting to see the pain of having to take them off for certain content. Looks like my pain will be cut short
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    edited March 26
    Now we live in Arena with recoils to max 😎
    (Effortlessly)

Costs 35 units each time you switch 💀
  • Options
    Cantona59Cantona59 Posts: 163 ★★★
    Seeing as this releases April 1st, can you confirm whether this is an April Fools Joke or not 👀
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Arrives on April 1st huh. This isn’t some cruel joke, right?? ☹️
    If it is an April fools joke, there would be an uproar
    Half of it would be from me
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    my playstyle doesn't care about this .. i run one loadout. i use to remove dex in war back in the day when it was necessary on a node or two but i don't even do that now with the new champs out lol

good for the suiciders though.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    So new masteries are still not coming? Just the loadouts this time right?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    This is freaking awesome!
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 152
    35 units costs is garbage i would prefer choice between 35 units and gold cost of around 100k each time you want to change loadout that would have been a better idea
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

35 units costs is garbage i would prefer choice between 35 units and gold cost of around 100k each time you want to change loadout that would have been a better idea

I mean you could always not use them and pay over 100 units every time?

Seriously...
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 742 ★★★★

Josh2507 said:

So there’s a 35 unit cost to switch each time. Not ideal, but whatever.

Do we need to pay to unlock each slot like in battlegrounds?

Nope. There is no cost to the loadouts. You get three right away and can choose one as your AW Defense Mastery loadout.
    And will the masteries from that AW loadout apply to our defense when matchmaking starts, or will it apply the loadout we currently have, say Arena masteries?
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Finally.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 152
    edited March 26
    @Kabam Miike pls clarify this like for example In my loadout 3 I run 2 points in deep wounds and just after sometime I want to add 3 more points in the deep wounds mastery will the units cost of 8 and 10 or whatever will it still be there or it is free?

I am asking about this

• Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 742 ★★★★
    I would've liked a dedicated Arena loadout, like for AW defense. Think we could get that in the future?
  • Options
    ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    Crys23 said:

I would've liked a dedicated Arena loadout, like for AW defense. Think we could get that in the future?

You'll have 3 loadouts, use 1 for arena grinding :wink:
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    IKON said:

I can run suicides for arena and not compromise my AW defense?

What a great freakin day!

That's what I'm saying! My current AW defenders aren't Mystic, so I can ditch 4/5 in that and max Limber, then go full on suicides for arena, keep my MD/Inequity build for BGs, then do a little hodge podge for my everyday questing/AQ/AW attack.

If implemented well, this is great.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Okay, so let’s say I have these as my three loadouts:

Loadout 1: Standard, day to day questing
    Loadout 2: AW Defense
    Loadout 3: Recoil loadout

If I come up against a matchup that requires me to turn off dexterity or crank up collar tech or something, will I be able to manually do that without overwriting one of my existing loadouts? Like, would I just use the currently existing system and costs for that and when I’m done be able to spend the 35 units to jump right back to one of my saved three?

Amazing question. I was just thinking this but didn't know how to phrase it lol