**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will there be more relics available soon?

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
edited February 2 in General Discussion
So far, I have 24 3* relics, and some of the same relics in the upper star levels, but hundreds of champs. Are there more relic champs available and I just don't have them yet? If not, will there be new relics released soon, and with a varitey of classes? Constantly unbinding them from one champ and binding to different a champ is getting old. We keep getting relic offers, but no new relic champs. Here is a list of the ones I have:

Wolverine
OG Black Panther
Hulkbuster
Vision
Scarlett Witch
M⚡️Marvel
Iron Fist
Hulk
Captain America
Venom
AntMan
Spidey 2099
Gamora
Valkyrie
Storm
Winter Soldier
Thor
Juggs
Ghost Rider
Sinister
Green Goblin
Black Widow
Gambit
Sentinel

Comments

• Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 206 ★★
    Yup I just stated saving my shards. I'm hoping on some new ones soon. I have 72 but somehow I don't have spider-man 2099.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 809 ★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Better question, will relic whiffing be acknowledged and addressed?

100% this…

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,972 ★★★★
    They haven't announced new relics yet, but possibly relics that aren't strikers would also be useful as well.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,251 ★★★★
    I have no problem with the pause. I still need to pull sp2099 relic ib a higher rarity than 3 star
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,419 ★★★★★
    Yes we need relics to benefit certain mechanics of the classes

An Iron Man/War Machine/ Silver Centurion Relic that benefits armor up gain

A Cyclops Relic to benefit power efficiency for champions like dust and Prof X

An Annihilus Relic for Armor Break

A Man Thing Relic that benefits Nullify And Poison for champions like Diablo and Claire

A Zemo relic that Benefits Cleanse/Purify

An Electro Relic that benefits Supressions Exhaustions, Withers and Petrifies
  • Options
    Emomike said:

Yup I just stated saving my shards. I'm hoping on some new ones soon. I have 72 but somehow I don't have spider-man 2099.

We have over 250 champs. Kabam made it seem like we'd have those same champs as relics 😅😂
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    A science relic which enhances dot effects is a must, I'm surprised how we don't have this one as of yet.

Also a tech relic enhancing armor up effects, a skill relic that empowers bleed is also in due.
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 192 ★★
    All you folks waiting for the s2099 relic: curb your enthusiasm. The relic is reliably bugged so it doesn't work the way you think. You can search the forums for threads on it. Short version is, champs with this relic still count as nullifying a precision buff when the should receive it, instead of true immunity. So all the nodes and champs that punish that effect still hurt you.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,055 ★★★★
    It most frustrating because they keep giving us relic materials as high end objective rewards yet no real relic content to speak of for months upon months.

That's like getting GameStop stock as a christmas bonus...in the year 2023.
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    edited March 4
    Sure would love some kind of update on when new relic releases are planned. I have all the existing ones in various rarities and keep pulling dupes which is a waste of shards (which are not that easy to earn) as I cannot equip relics on more of my champs. Having to constantly switch them as I play various game modes is annoying, and would love more variety.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★
    They've confirmed they're working on them currently, they aren't going to give a release date until they actually are ready to go and even then it'll just be in the patch notes before they drop.
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 29

They've confirmed they're working on them currently

You’ve got a link to a thread by any chance?
  • Options
    edited March 29
    Would be nice to get an update.

For perspective, we currently have hundreds of champs, but only 4 relic champs in each class.

Science: Spidey 2099, Captain America, Hulk, Ant-Man.

Tech: HB, Vis, Sentinel, Green Goblin

Skill: Black Panther, Valkyrie, Winter Soldier, and Black Widow

Mutant: Storm, Gambit, Sinister, Wolverine

Cosmic: Gamora, Thor, Venom, Mz. Marvel

Mystic: Iron Fist, Juggs, Scarlet Witch, Ghost Rider.

That's it.

I've got a stash of relic crystals that I won't even open because there's nobody new in them. We're getting relic offers, but I avoid buying them for the same reason.
  • Options
    WeaponX said:

Sure would love some kind of update on when new relic releases are planned. I have all the existing ones in various rarities and keep pulling dupes which is a waste of shards (which are not that easy to earn) as I cannot equip relics on more of my champs. Having to constantly switch them as I play various game modes is annoying, and would love more variety.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra

The relic shuffle is as bad as the mastery shuffle 😅
  • Options
    AzenstarAzenstar Posts: 58
    They forced us to use them, and now they changed their minds.
    I guess they didn't think we are going to use relics as combo extenders, and that really is game breaking :D
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,790 ★★★★★
    This is probably another reason why people don't push in BGs .. most of the tier rewards are relic based and there is no new relics to be excited about.
  • Options

This is probably another reason why people don't push in BGs .. most of the tier rewards are relic based and there is no new relics to be excited about.

Smh
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    I have relics for the vast majority of my champs. Gotta admit that you guys are a lot more interested in relics than I am.
    When I get 6* duped versions of the relics I see people chasing? They just feel like any other striker to me. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    Patiently waiting for new ones to be released…

• Options

I have relics for the vast majority of my champs. Gotta admit that you guys are a lot more interested in relics than I am.
    When I get 6* duped versions of the relics I see people chasing? They just feel like any other striker to me. 🤷‍♂️

You must don't have a lot of champs 🤔
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 192 ★★
    Yeah, i wish we would get an update. Given that the original announcement was just a "change to release cadence", and it was 8 months ago!