**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What is your favourite WoW fight?

Grub88Grub88 Posts: 265 ★★
Now all the Winter of Woe fights are available, I'm keen to know which fight gave everyone the most enjoyment

Mine would be Dani, I got so much satisfaction when I could finally dex her SP2 consistently.

What is your favourite WoW fight? 111 votes

Abs Man
8%
BigTuna_2054RookiieHaveinchbutValkyrion99Wonderfulloser1948AzdefQueenMcocRiryokuNacho98 9 votes
Nebula
7%
Powerofpain1001Doctor_Strange19BeastDadShepAshacekarMostAverageGorr_FanEdisonLawSamanun 8 votes
Hulkling
35%
GK_23BioHaZarD007MagrailothosLeslie316RockSlydeMysterioRayven5220OpandemonioJustcause102LordSmasherGreekhitBamajdMilan1405MaratoxTheSaithDeamon1337Berty11111Giantwalrus56AlmccarthyMerseysideRed 39 votes
Dani
28%
MegaSkater67Talha305RajaRagnarok13TerraNescioDarkness275sxlbstverliebtAadhyVanBlackshadow0203jcphillips7Matty_IceXguard77MᗅՏᗅCREahmynutsSaltE_Wenis69Yodabolt21Danemo666Sceptilemaniac2Fr4s3rDarkraw346 32 votes
Aegon
8%
NojokejaymWicket329Cosmicspiderman777Wasy1Potatoslice500Emilia90PissedOffParagonNewtrelNightheart 9 votes
Piggy
12%
ChovnerProxetgddhjjPikolucaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeSirGamesBondUltragamerShivacruxSleepyBear21StertslICanSeeUranusPure35IlociaM97 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Abs Man
    Abs Man second time around with Quicksilver was SO much fun
  • Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 166 ★★
    Dani
    Enjoyed that one as now I can successfully dex her sp2 (most of the time😂)
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Dani
    Dani was easily the best, but that didn't stop me from cheesingthe fight with Ronan for the gauntlet since he does Aegon so effortlessly also. Hulkling was also good, as it was easily the most fun of them for me, just not as satisfying as Dani.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 265 ★★
    Dani
    Ortoun said:

Dani was easily the best, but that didn't stop me from cheesingthe fight with Ronan for the gauntlet since he does Aegon so effortlessly also. Hulkling was also good, as it was easily the most fun of them for me, just not as satisfying as Dani.

Aegon was also a really fun fight without Ronan cheese. A lot to keep track of but once you get used to it you can do it with pretty much anyone
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,948 ★★★★★
    Hulkling
    Hulkling for me. I had alot of fun with that fight.

Nebula was a close second, partially because I got to use my 7r3 Odin for an objective.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    edited April 6
    Piggy
    For me it has to be Pig, triggering his evade and unblockable multiple times while stacking a ton of power stings on myself with Bullseye and then throwing sp3 for massive damage was fun.
    I hope future end game content is exactly like this, no bs nodes just nodes that force you to use a completely different strategy.
  • Options
    DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 439 ★★
    Dani
    Must say hulkling was pretty fun too but the learning journey of dexing dani's sp2 over and over again was awesome
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★
    Dani
    I voted Dani, it encouraged me to learn her special timing and that opened the fight up.

Dani was the "better" designed fight which made me feel more accomplished when I beat it.

But Hulkling was the more "fun" fight.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 251 ★★
    Aegon
    Aegon bc it was quick and easy and got me through to the rewards, I could care less about "learning"
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,473 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Dani for skills but Aegon was fun to melt with a number of mystics
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,010 Guardian
    Piggy
    I was expecting a really long fight when I used Jane vs Spam because I wasn't expecting 400k burst damage on spam from using my sp3. Was a lot of fun and also didn't punish you for using parry like literally every other fight in WoW.
  • Options
    Piggy
    Pikolu said:

I was expecting a really long fight when I used Jane vs Spam because I wasn't expecting 400k burst damage on spam from using my sp3. Was a lot of fun and also didn't punish you for using parry like literally every other fight in WoW.

• Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    Nebula
    Really? Dani was the most boring, all you’re doing is hitting through 1.4 million hp champ with no nodes basically.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★
    Nebula
    Easiest is always best.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,617 ★★★★★
    Dani

Samanun said:

Really? Dani was the most boring, all you’re doing is hitting through 1.4 million hp champ with no nodes basically.

Do you ever stop posting L takes? Genuine question.
    I've yet to see a W
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    Dani
    Dani with new Nightcrawler was so good, his dex window timing is very big so you can dex back before she even thinks about using special and Nightcrawler will dex it all 🤣 (exaggeration)

But even at r4 Ascended, his damage wasn't any eye popping.
  • Options
    Aegon

Samanun said:

Can confirm that I haven’t seen a W yet

Especially after that tier list
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    Aegon
    Ronan cheese is delicious 😋
  • Options
    Nebula

Samanun said:

My opinion doesn’t line up with your opinion must be an L take ig
  • Options
    Nebula
    Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

🐶
  • Options
    edited April 7
    Piggy
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

"Really? Dani was the most boring, all you’re doing is hitting through 1.4 million hp champ with no nodes basically"

I'm simply doing what you're doing lol disagreeing with other people's opinions.
  • Options
    Piggy
    ahmynuts said:

Samanun said:

I've yet to see a W
    Makes me wonder if we'll ever see one.
  • Options
    Piggy
    Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Don't even remind me of that, I had to give up trying to explain to him why Sorcerer Supreme is not better than Silk and Bishop (the fact that he was being serious makes it even more strange) cause he just wouldn't get it lol.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited April 7
    Hulkling
    In my opinion Hulkling had the perfect balance between between being a skillful fight without entering the bs territory.
    Additionally the fight doesn't restrict players to specific counters, you can use litteraly any champ to take him down without having any problem.
  • Options
    Nebula

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

"Really? Dani was the most boring, all you’re doing is hitting through 1.4 million hp champ with no nodes basically"

I'm simply doing what you're doing lol disagreeing with other people's opinions.
    Im not going around saying everyone’s opinion is an L take tho, I disagree but that doesn’t make their opinion an L.
  • Options
    Nebula

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Don't even remind me of that, I had to give up trying to explain to him why Sorcerer Supreme is not better than Silk and Bishop (the fact that he was being serious makes it even more strange) cause he just wouldn't get it lol.
    Ironic
  • Options
    Aegon

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Lmao yeah it’s not worth the time. I left one comment on that thread at first disagreeing with some placements (iirc he had Dani in the same tier as champs like Titania) and then I left a second comment after realizing who made it and abandoned it completely.

Pretty sure this was the same person that was saying that Juggs isn’t that good and stuff because debuffs shut him down when he takes 90% of meta defenders in battlegrounds in under a minute lol