**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Overrated/Underrated: The Wasp

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,010 ★★★★
edited April 8 in General Discussion

The partner of Ant Man and a key part of the Quantum Trinity (with Ghost and Hood).

She hits hard, but falls easily. Has some utility such as a weakness, an evade ability that can be annoying on defense, Concussion on the sp1 that scales with her combo meter, Power Sting and Petrify on the sp2, and the sp3 deals more damage the higher the combo meter. Not to mention she has easy access to stuns via a MLLLH combo like America Chavez, Doom and Silk.

So do we think she is overrated, underrated or perfectly rated? I just pulled her

Overrated/Underrated: The Wasp 53 votes

Overrated
5%
ProxChiefGoatOliver345781 3 votes
Underrated
54%
TerraNescioThatGuyYouSaw235TheHeroDeservedIndioSkay1984Pikolupeixemacacocaptain_rogersMilan1405BerjibsTerminatrixThe_Doctor_24_1AzenstarYodabolt21sherin_66Coach_G1Final_OrderXedDarkraw346Priyabrata 29 votes
Perfectly rated
39%
MagicBentonCazMqc19LmaoSCP1504RebarkItsClobberinTimeTheExit27BeastDadRed_Lightning02UltragamerJuanmimbgibsonAvnishDUHveedMarvelNoobSamanunBringPopcornNemesis_17Midi 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,644 ★★★★★
    Underrated
    She hits hard with guaranteed crits. I got a 6* wasp early in game and used to always run her in my team for ghost synergy and she is pretty useful in most cases, one of the og champs I used to counter ebony maw.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,581 ★★★★★
    Perfectly rated
    A little dated with the massive amount of talent in that class now.
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    Perfectly rated
    The damage and utility are nice, but she’s far too squishy. True glass cannon and can’t really block using her.

• Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 477 ★★★
    Perfectly rated
    Just to many science options good champ just way more options that can speed through fights to
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,655 ★★★
    Underrated
    Amazing forgotten champ.

Only few use her on BG.
    80% victories guaranteed

Against Mystics and a lot of other champs is a huge win, just go hit heavy, heavy again, maybe one more time.
    Wait for Sp.2 and it's done.

Some others as Rintrah, Absorbman, Archangel, and skill is difficult to do this.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,865 ★★★★★
    edited April 9
    Underrated
    EdisonLaw said:

The partner of Ant Man and a key part of the Quantum Trinity (with Ghost and Hood).

She hits hard, but falls easily. Has some utility such as a weakness, an evade ability that can be annoying on defense, Concussion on the sp1 that scales with her combo meter, Power Sting and Petrify on the sp2, and the sp3 deals more damage the higher the combo meter. Not to mention she has easy access to stuns via a MLLLH combo like America Chavez, Doom and Silk.

So do we think she is overrated, underrated or perfectly rated? I just pulled her

Underrated, but also kind of pushed to the back burner since so many other science champs have been released. I love Wasp! Was actually thinking of r5ing her... but her healthpool is trash 😔
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,135 ★★★★
    edited April 9
    Underrated
    She is by no means top 5 science, but she is very underrated. I used to think people knew about her but since the science class is so stacked they don't care to take her up, while that's true for a lot of the cases, I have genuinely seen instances where people think she's just a bad character, and that's not true at all.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,010 ★★★★
    edited April 9
    Underrated
    DUHveed said:

The damage and utility are nice, but she’s far too squishy. True glass cannon and can’t really block using her.

You can kinda block, but her block proficiency is below average (39%). Block proficiency stat focus should help her when she's a 7 star
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,865 ★★★★★
    Underrated
    She needs a healthpool buff lol