**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    HeitorINSHeitorINS Posts: 3
    edited May 8
    Wiccano is not blocking the non-blockable attacks of cosmic champions.
  • Options
    Miraj83_BDMiraj83_BD Posts: 3
    n-Game Name: Miraj83.BD
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: IOS 15.8.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 44.1.0
    Game Mode: AQ, Arena, EQ, Battleground
    Description of the Issue: After every fight in game mode while going to the next fight pressing continue the game is getting disconnected with an error message and a ticket already has been raised Ticket no 604512. I’ve not been able to grind units plus battleground due to this issue and mostly worried about the upcoming war. Please take urgent action.
  • Options
    ПоленоПолено Posts: 1
    In game name Полено
    use iphone 6s,
    iOS 15.8.2
    wifi/cellular data
    latest version of the games
    and I crashed whenever I updated after fight (Story quest, arena)
  • Options
    OrlangurusOrlangurus Posts: 1
    n-Game Name: Орлангурус
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s
    Device Operating System: IOS 15.8.2
    Game Version Installed: 44.1.0
    Game Mode: AQ, Arena, EQ, Battleground
    Description of the Issue: Crashing happened after I updated the latest version of the game.
    When one fight I do, the error message comes up at the end of the game (written: GAME ERROR MS_ID_UI_OK).
    also the error appears after using 3 special attacks by any of the champions
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 256
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/366888/game-crashes-after-every-fight/p5

current thread for this specific issue; they're aware and preparing a hot fix, no ETA as of now
  • Options
    Kratos29_1Kratos29_1 Posts: 17

Kratos29~1
    iPhone 7
    Ios 15.8.2
    Error code after every sp3 and fight
  • Options

Kratos29~1
    iPhone 7
    Ios 15.8.2
    Error code after every sp3 and fight

Wifi

• Options
    Also I’m paragon but the paragon gauntlet is locked it won’t allow me to enter even though I have all the requirements thanks kratos29~1
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian
    FYI, new HOTFIX is available to download, to fix the crashing after every fight from the initial monthly update.
  • Options

ver44.1.1 should do it.
  • Options
    Thanks for putting that error code right and can you look into why I can’t access the paragon gauntlet as I’m paragon and have the required champion level to gain access thanks again kratos29~1
  • Options

Thanks for putting that error code right and can you look into why I can’t access the paragon gauntlet as I’m paragon and have the required champion level to gain access thanks again kratos29~1

have you already 100%'d Thronebreaker difficulty of the EQ? that's what completes the Objective to unlock monthly Gauntlet.
  • Options
    L0RD_HAGANL0RD_HAGAN Posts: 2
    edited May 9
    In-Game Name: Lord Hagan
    Device and Model: iPad Pro 5th Gen
    Device Operating System: iOS 17.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both Cellular & WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 44.1.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Opening the game
    Description of the Issue: The game will not open and hangs on the login splash screen. It sits with the red no access after spinning for awhile. Then it times out asking you to close the game. This happened today May 9th at about 2:30PM Mountain Time when I went in to start AQ on my account. I never got to the point of opening the game. I cannot collect or do anything
    I am now missing out on all new content that is currently out. F

I also tried opening the game on another ipad to my account and now that ipad is locked and unusable for accessing the game.
  • Options
    SerlovasSerlovas Posts: 2
    No puedo entrar al juego, me sacó de las arena de Emma Forst, no podré llegar así a los mejores premios, espero que haya una buena recompensa, Serlovas
    Estaré atento, muchas gracias
  • Options
    jrehm93jrehm93 Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike any update on the iOS issues preventing the app from opening? Been a couple hours now. Every time I try to open the app it’s stuck at the red flashing connection. Reddit thread about disconnecting from Game Center but that did NOT work. No change whether in Game Center or not. It’s been down half the day now. Hopefully we’ll get back up and running and 100% expect comp man.
  • Options
    C_Money007C_Money007 Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike or anyone else….
    iPhone SE (3rd Gen) latest update 17.4.1
    WiFi/5G
    All I get is Deadpool on the train loading screen, never gets past it. Let it sit for 15mins and nothing … haven’t had access in 3 days
  • Options
    GiantsavengersGiantsavengers Posts: 7
    AQ issue for Iphone 14 Pro (17.4.1). I am running the most up to date MCOC. Skill Ultron Drone Special Attacks laser beams do not show up on the screen. This has been going on for weeks. Same issue on my iPad. I have a video to share if you need it.
  • Options
    Redx561Redx561 Posts: 2
    h20pascual is my username
    Using cellular
    Game version: 44.1.1
    iOS 17.4.1
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    I’m on story mode 5.4.6

My problem is the ultron final boss doesn’t activate any buff because it say it will activate when a debuff is on him but nothing no buff activated even though I put debuffs on him , I wasted my revives thinking I was playing wrong but nope, I seen it on you tube that it works but I think it has a bug
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 670 ★★★
    In-Game: .NIGHT.
    Device and Model: iPhone 13
    Device Operating System: IOS 15.2.1

Game Mode: Arena screens (opponent selection…), home screen, and so on.

Description of the Issue:
    The game crashes often.
    No other window of another app running.
    For a while I supposed the game has memory leaks because the crashes occurred after a while with a progressive decrease of responsiveness. But since this month, the crashes occur sooner.
    Early this month, I also noticed performance troubles in AW (maybe also in SQ): some short freezes (up to 2 seconds). Due to the nodes?

Crashes frequency is worse for my wife that has the same configuration (as she previously received the UI test of stores and I didn’t, is there any remaining difference in the app binaries?). She played a lot this week-end and complained about a lot of crashes.
  • Options
    BloodyRoseBloodyRose Posts: 92
    Has the dev team considered a way to transmit a log file through the app? I have several iOS apps that will send a log file when a ticket or bug report is submitted through the app.

In-Game Name: Bloody Rose.
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 Pro
    Device Operating System:
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: Crystals.
    Description of the Issue: I opened a 4-Star crystal on the shard crystals tab that was a Gamora dupe. When I hit the Back to Crystals button the app crashed.
  • Options
    ViksimtianViksimtian Posts: 51
    Pec99 said:

In game name: pec99
    Device: iPhone 15
    Wi-Fi
    Latest version
    All game modes
    Issue: all characters dropping block or having block broken. All characters stopping combo after approximately the 3rd hit and alternatively dropping back and attempting to hold block despite no inputs or eating a combo to the face. Dexterity not triggering despite inputs registering on screen.

I am having absolutely the same problem on iphone 15 Plus
    Game name - viksimtian
    Wifi
    Latest version
    All game modes
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,764 ★★★★★
    BGs
    iPhone 15 Pro Max
    Latest versions, full WiFi at >500mbps

Combo interrupted in VT BGs, Maestro. Attacker also frozen and unable to block or move against defender combo—essentially full input failure (not just rooted, that’s part of Maestro kit, but being able to chain back to back 5-hit combos against unstunned attacker usually isn’t).

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike having some serious, serious lagging issues. 30k CGR just lost to a 6k rhino for god sakes. I can’t block or parry. The game is so so so so so laggy and keep crashing. Can we please have an update on this!!
  • Options
    MrPotatoeheadMrPotatoehead Posts: 9
    Yes, hello, yeah i just wanted to say that i regret purchasing the Pass and that the game is un-playable.

It’s easy to say that changes come slow and that you work on it.

Prices for imaginary Crystals are still sky high.

You COULD start handing ou revives and potions weekly. (If you stand for providing the best possible experience.) Rather than just saying that changes time and that Summoners need patience. It is what it is. The game - as it stands - sucks. But after 9 years as a returning customer i find it hard to quit. As weell you know.
  • Options
    MJ021MJ021 Posts: 5
    Game has crashed on 4 separate occasions each time I have logged in and entered an AW fight between last evening and the present.

Sure, that has occurred randomly in the past. However, not at the current rate.
  • Options
    I feel like this has happened each month for the last 3 months. Last month I remember the game lagging and crashing but it was only for a couple hours. The month before that it went down for a day or so. We couldn’t get in at all. Now again for the 3rd month the game is lagging and crashing. This is unacceptable!!! Kabam, this isn’t ok. We can’t keep doing this. Every new monthly event can’t bring with it days of crashing and lagging. Some of us pay significant money to play this game ESPECIALLY AT THE START OF A NEW EVENT!!!!!! Idk about you guys but I play WAYYY more the first couple weeks of a new event than I do the latter. I’m not going to keep paying to not be able to play. First month sure lots of new features, changes, and game mode ok. Second month wow this is bad we gotta make sure this doesn’t happen again. Month 3 you shouldn’t be experiencing crashing and lagging issues at the deploy of every new event every new feature every new game type. That’s horrible programming and even more poor planning and management. I’m not doing this a 4th month. Kabam needs to be and do better. Test more. Plan better. Be better. The paying customers don’t deserve this.
  • Options
    WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN FIXED?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Are you kidding me Kabam?!!!! It’s been 4 days of this. Come on. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    RocksTwin89RocksTwin89 Posts: 2
    RocksTwin89
    iPhone 15 Pro Max (latest iOS)
    Game version - Latest
    Using both cellular and WiFi
    AW

I can’t log into AW at all, the first time I thought it was just taking forever to load so I waited until the morning to try again and it just crashes every time I try now