**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of Sorrow week 1 options

Comments

• Options
    ShonZuShonZu Posts: 2
    Bendy said:

ShonZu said:

Short question , Future Ant Man is tagged as Size M and Defensive:Utility .
    I managed to solo Iron Fist but that mission is still not done .
    I'm missing something or what ???

When u select tags u gotta tick the box that says only selected tags not any of the tags
    I forgot about that , thousands of thanks ! 🤜🤛
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    edited May 15
    ShonZu said:

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 350 ★★
    Invincible woman and NC are Really great counters.
  • Options
    Goji88Goji88 Posts: 37
    edited May 15
    Fwiw. I used 7 star r3 spiderman for the small science objective... i restarted a lot until I had a feel for the fight.. I used one revive. For fantastic four, it was an easy solo with 6 star r4 torch with nova flame activated.. the last objective of medium/defensive, I used 6r5 ascended nick fury.. I do not recommend this fight.. I did however find a rhythm and got iron fist down to 30% in one run... ended up using 3 revives total.. i recommend Wong though for that objective and not Nick, as Nick is not a great option.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 391 ★★
    Did it with 5* HT one try took 50% with full boost. Then I had to get him killed 2 times to gain the prefigth with 20% revive. Then HT killed him easily.

Did all objectives with R1 wong, 5* HT and 7* R2 silk.

It was a fun fight though. Well done @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax for this fun fight. But scared of onslaught.

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,825 ★★★★★
    Who's got any of the suggested champs ranked up? 😂😂😂
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,825 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

Did it with 5* HT one try took 50% with full boost. Then I had to get him killed 2 times to gain the prefigth with 20% revive. Then HT killed him easily.

Did all objectives with R1 wong, 5* HT and 7* R2 silk.

It was a fun fight though. Well done @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax for this fun fight. But scared of onslaught.

How did you beat him with HT? He's debuff immune
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 756 ★★★
    ShonZu said:

Unless you filter to show only the champs you tagged, it brings in all champions tagged regardless if they are either 1 or the other
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,504 ★★★★★

ShonZu said:

Are we doing this again?
  • Options
    Archit_1812Archit_1812 Posts: 86
    Can onslaught be a counter for IF? Far as I recall, he attaches stun even if opponent is debuff immune.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,950 ★★★★★
    F4 Human torch
    Science small spider Gwen
    M and utility CapIW
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,555 ★★★★★

Can onslaught be a counter for IF? Far as I recall, he attaches stun even if opponent is debuff immune.

No, he Inflicts a stun passive, if a stun debuff is shrugged off.

If the stun doesn't apply in the first place, then the passive stun won't, either.

Passive DoT will work, though.
  • Options
    DharakDharak Posts: 4
    Nojokejaym said:
    This was easy

Easy for you but not for me & others.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 914 ★★★
    This was very easy lol
  • Options
    DharakDharak Posts: 4
    Your obviously saying that because you people play the game 24/7 but there are many who hates this **** node besides who gives a damn about a challange the only thing that matters is win the stupid quest & get the sweet rewards.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    Dharak said:

Your obviously saying that because you people play the game 24/7 but there are many who hates this **** node besides who gives a damn about a challange the only thing that matters is win the stupid quest & get the sweet rewards.

If you lack the skills and don't want to waste revives, the least you could have done is wait for people to post a guide or something. You tackle it right away and this things happen.
    Who cares about revives anyway, its not like there is hard content every 2 days...
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Dharak said:

I swear i am so sick of KABAM screwing up every single time they make a new event just like the winter of woe absorbing man fiasco & know the iron fist burst damage ****! because of this unreasonable node i wasted a lot of revives just to get a win i want compensation for this screw up.

Pressure gage node is pretty garbage. With that I agree. That said, this fight has taught me(for the most part), how to fight it. It's a node that requires both AI cooperation & skill. Reminded me of learning to dex Dani's sp2 last run. Just need practice. Demanding compensation seems/actually is a bit much. Ya got 2 weeks
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

@ItsClobberinTime looks like your thing will finally be useful

I was excited when I saw the F4 objective and the nodes but unfortunately he was still a noodle so I went with Torch 😭
    Silk and Killmonger for the other two.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Invisible woman gets 2 objectives done, or did I make a mistake while sorting?

She does - used her for small science & fantastic 4. She did very well at 7r1 but I'm not r2ing her until they buff her.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    I got a solo with r4 torch, took Jessica jones to r4 soloed with her, have 7r1 ebony maw haven’t been able to get a solo yet. Considering taking my 6r1 Wong to r4 but seems like a lot of resources for one objective.