What is the reasoning in having to wait a million years to

Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 271 ★★
Buy a loyalty seven star

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,135 ★★★★★
    All good things come to those who wait…

Unless of course RNG isn’t on your side
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,435 Guardian
    Loyalty is a resource without a cap that some people have 10s to 100s of millions of. Without the timer, it would be ridiculously expensive just because of those people who would be able to open a ton of them at once.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    There aren't really many uses for Loyalty, leading to a lot of people having excess Loyalty lying around. Without the timer people would be able to spam buy these 7* crystals
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,944 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

All my loyalty seems to go to potions and boosts for war. So what is this loyalty 7 star crystal you speak of? 😂

The crystal you could be trading your shatter tokens from season rewards for lol

• MDxMDx Member Posts: 96
    When they first released it, it was justified having to wait cuz ppl had limited 7*s. But now when the 7* roster is very diverse , it wouldn't hurt to lower the timer to a month or so.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    I get that some would have a large amount of 7* if they were hoarding loyalty, but ranking them all up would be difficult, so wouldn’t skew the meta massively.

I’m sure like a lot of endgame players, I’ve got a lot of 7r1 that I’d love to use in BG but don’t have the mats, whereas we get quite a lot of dust, so most of my deck is 6r5a